Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 24518
-
05-24-23 19:07 #17258Senior Member

Posts: 57Last fridays dream
Had a dream that last week was a rough one and was in for another so, went on eros and found a brazilian. I was wanting to find one with face pic because the last eros chic (posted a fake pic but was still sexy, but just like 40 ish why. O not as advertised. So the new one was easy to talk to it was some other brazilian chic on thr phone speaking english. Got there and it was the girl from the pic she was a bad ass tall sexy brazilian mama I'm lookin up like got damn hell that's watsup. She takes me in the back of her suite and gets shows me her tits I lick her nipples and she said I could play with her coochie. She had small tits with them brazilian tan lines and a big old ass with tan lines. Got some great neck and suction cup mouth all covered she said I could cum on her tits. Started to hit from the back she's so fat then finished and got ready she smack her cooch and said para ti and smacked her ass and said para ti. I smack her ass and said thank you then rolled out. On my way out I called and old colombian favorite also bwi for some different interesting fun. Qv wack off cof only was cool. Peace.
-
05-24-23 16:56 #17257Senior Member

Posts: 647Well to be fair, that is EXACTLY what separates a SW from an escort. One actually has a roof over her head (regardless of how temporary) and is able to provide INCALL service. She's also got rent to pay. These are legit factors and reasons which drive the cost up. IMO, while it is a tad more expensive, it's the more preferable route to go while enjoying some semblance of creature comforts of being at home (a bed, kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc.)
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 10:08 #17256Senior Member

Posts: 64Mumford1
Mumford1 clear ya inbox brotha.
-
05-24-23 09:14 #17255Senior Member

Posts: 1065Street vs. Hotel
Some people don't seem to see the value in having a private room with a shower. We are talking about hygiene. The street girls can offer you 10 prior mongers without a shower that doesn't sound very enticing to me. Sloppy second type of mongers tend to enjoy this type of encounter...Usually I have to go back to work I need to rinse off.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
I can't work out the same way in my car or standing outside of my car as I can in a private room. In the hotel room, I'm going to work out for for the majority of the time. Yeah, lots of great positions. Lots of hair pulling ass slapping. I know there's a certain level of excitement being outside but you just can't work out the same way if there are cars passing by.
I see the value of having a room and shower. stay safe, gentlemen and report back.
Zella is a great workout.
-
05-24-23 00:16 #17254Senior Member

Posts: 422Ymmv
I finally got in touch with her recently. But she tried to have me pay her actual escort rates of $100 or more. And even though I've heard great things she looks like every girl walking up and down Washington blvd and wilkens Ave. Which she has done before. These streetwalkers discover the internet and suddenly they're "escorts".
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 22:22 #17253Banned Member

Posts: 257Spinner type
This one is pricey but not a junkie.
https://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/...y-rubs/3119434
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 17:20 #17252Senior Member

Posts: 117Zella looks like she might be worth a shot.
-
05-23-23 13:31 #17251Senior Member

Posts: 334Local spinner talent
You'll have to dig pretty hard through the forums to find spinner types that don't come with baggage. You might be best to take a chance on the Asian providers that operate out of BWI hotels. I usually go to this place to find them.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
https://hot.com/us/md/baltimore/escorts/gallery
As we all know, you never know what you're going to get and service is usually rushed.
Beyond that, you might just have to troll the usual listings and see if you can find something. There are some mixed reviews for someone named 'peaches'. I've never been with her, but if I were looking for a spinner that has shown a little promise in the past, I'd probably check her out. There's another provider in Annapolis that had good reviews for a while. Her name is 'Torin Rose' (but I hear service has been going down hill). I've tried to get with her a few times, but couldn't get consistent communication. But she probably has the body you're looking for.
Let us know what you wind up doing.
-
05-23-23 13:03 #17250Senior Member

Posts: 117GFE not green. Damn spell check.
Originally Posted by MJ1960
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 13:02 #17249Senior Member

Posts: 117Visiting from florida
In town a couple of days from Florida. Any recommendations? Definitely prefer the spinner type and green is always a plus.
Thanks in advance.
MJ.
-
05-23-23 12:47 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes. I remember her. I reached out awhile ago but never heard back.
Originally Posted by PantyPirate
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:51 #17247Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone remember Luna, the Russian massage therapist / escort in Riesterstown?
I know this is a long shot, I think it's been 5 years since saw her post. She went by Luna, had a couple different spots along Reisterstown Road. Any info would be appreciated!
-
05-22-23 18:31 #17246Senior Member

Posts: 422Worth the drive?
I was going to see her this past week but when she gave me the address I declined. If I'm driving from work its already going to be an hr for me before I hit the city. Not adding an extra 30 minutes to go to Catonsville. My drive might be shorter from my place but still, I hate hitting up the outer areas of Baltimore because they weirdly take a long amount of time when you're already in the city.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
Also your inbox is full again.
-
05-22-23 18:05 #17245Senior Member

Posts: 273Bowties
I recently saw bowtie out security. I seen her a few times before service was always good. She gained some weight since last saw her out catonsville. This time her GF didn't not participate and service was rushed and dry. 3 minute bbj then she turn around stuck her ass in the air and let me pound on her until I nutted all over her ass. Pump and dump. In and out less than 10 mins. She did let me make another video. Damage 50ss Good nut.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4109264984
-
05-22-23 10:24 #17244Senior Member

Posts: 1065Sabrina and Blondi
Sabrina / Bianka
Originally Posted by IveGotACigBock
[View Original Post]
I've contacted Sabrina a few times. A few members have asked about her but very little response. The street walker page 2 guys responded to me. They didn't have much information to pass on other than they think they saw her walking. I can tell you that I drove out to Washington Boulevard twice and she stood me up both times. First time she said she fell asleep. Second time she said her roommate wouldn't let her use the room. The link you provided above shows her with a lot more weight. This is her current ad where she looks 100 pounds less. I found her to be a complete waste of time and at some point thought she might be uncle LEO. I won't waste another minute.
Check out the link you posted and check out the link I posted and what do you think girl looks like
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/136022045
Blondi.
I've seen Blondi about 10 times over a few months this year. One of my visits lasted six hours with four pops. I let her do her thing while I'm there that can involve a lot of things but I'm constantly working out if you like to take control and work out she's fantastic. A few of her photographs are from a few years back, but that's definitely her. I get along with her very well she's super easy to talk to very friendly and I love her kitty...constantly balls deep. Just make sure you keep her comfortable in the positions. I will continue to see her.









Reply With Quote





