Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 19280
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15380

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I hit up the one person who reported on this girl but it didn't really have deets. Has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/332909906545
    Yes, she's been reviewed and told waste of time!

    Bs.

  2. #15379
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Jenna

    Hey guys, I hit up the one person who reported on this girl but it didn't really have deets. Has anyone seen this girl yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/332909906545

  3. #15378

    Jessie encounter today

    Hello fellas. So I received a text from the lovely Jessie this morning asking me if I would be in Brevard county today. Of course I took that as a sign to go and see her. I made my way to her Apartment in palm bay, only to be met at the door with a fully nude woman with just socks on. I kid you not. Pics are below to support my encounter. I normally just do a qv but decided to go with the half for a buck fifty. Amazing experience as always. After we got done with our session. She mentioned that there would be a raffle for a once in a lifetime opportunity. More details to come later of course. However, she did mention to me that there would be some weekend specials going on starting Friday. She told if I come back tomorrow for a qv I would get all the details to share with the forum. So be on the lookout for my report tomorrow fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...1/002714237894
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c52075bed606d68865bd94ba7af344d41359717b-1.jpg‎   3b29e677668b63a95c0281af6d72da81901d670e-1.jpg‎  

  4. #15377

    Does anyone know her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Photos are of a model named Alkethadea, whose Twitter account says she's in British Columbia: https://twitter.com/alkethadea?lang=en..
    From twitter, quickly added her on snapchat, now have her on * for a month for $8. I have two other * girls that I regularly visit in person. She's got one hell of a body.

    https://onlyfans.com/alkethadea/

  5. #15376

    Juicy J

    It has been a while since I have had any reviews to post, much less a very good review but here is a very rare needle pinging positive review from me.

    I had the pleasure of visiting Juicy J a couple times. It took a little while for her to respond to the first message but after she initially responded, all the messages were quickly replied to, so it was easy to arrange a time to meet.

    I arrived at her place, which is in a nice quiet area and easy to find. I let her know I was there, and she was ready. She greeted me at the door with a beautiful smile then invited me in and walked me to her room. Her room was very clean with nice furniture, and nice lighting to provide a comfortable atmosphere. We chatted for a few minutes then got undressed. She was very sweet and pleasant to talk to. Her pictures looked like they were taking that very day and as with any picture, did not capture all her beauty. She was amazingly beautiful head to toe.

    We got into her bed which she told had a brand-new comforter on it. As we laid down next to one another I rubbed her soft smooth skin. I started and went down for some DATY which was amazing, and I could tell she really enjoyed it by her verbally and her movements. After some very enjoyable DATY for both of us, she returned the favor and went down for an incredible BBBJ. Nice and slow. Nothing mechanical about it. I thought she was enjoying it. I began rubbing her back and bottom so she moved herself backside closer to me where I was able rub her V then I could tell she wasn't just enjoying it; she was really enjoying it. She continued doing that until she couldn't take it anymore. Suited up and moved into MISH which felt incredible. She really got into it. Holding on to my neck and shoulders while moving all around. After I popped, we laid there for a little while and both enjoyed the moment. Upon getting up, I felt the comforter and found out why she is called juicy. She felt it and asked if that was all from her. Yup, there was no questioning that. It was all her. After I apologized for doing a job to her brand-new comforter, we shared a nice long hug before I left.

    I had another opportunity to visit her again a short time later. Now if I thought the first visit was the tops, she had other thoughts about that and raised the bar even higher. This time she did CG. Absolutely nothing routine or mechanical when she was doing that. She switched it up and varied it throughout the entire ride. She enjoyed it and made sure I was enjoying it as well. Again afterwards, we both laid there, relaxed, and enjoyed the feeling. The second visit was even better than the first amazing visit.

    During both my visits with her, I never once felt rushed at all. Before, during, and after. She was enjoying the visit as much as I was enjoying the visit. That is a very special feeling all by itself.

    I have had some great first visits and the second visit not so much so or even horrible. Well, most of them to be honest. There are only a couple that check off all my boxes and check them off as broadly as Juicy J does. Only 3 for this boy.

    I see in her recent posts that in a couple weeks she isn't going to be taking appointments any longer. She definetly left with me with some wonderful memories that I will always cherish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/921790391102
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjc5oty1ndvioty0ndu5zmeymzlhmdi1ogmymzzlyju1ndm2mtg.jpg.jpg‎   mzazmzgxztm4ntm0mwu4n2qwm2qyyzc3ndvlztc3zmqzmtezowq.jpg.jpg‎  

  6. #15375

    Re: Does any one know her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Photos are of a model named Alkethadea, whose Twitter account says she's in British Columbia: https://twitter.com/alkethadea?lang=en..
    Wow! Great detective work Watson!

  7. #15374
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    Photos are of a model named Alkethadea, whose Twitter account says she's in British Columbia: https://twitter.com/alkethadea?lang=en..

  8. #15373

  9. #15372

    Michelle

    Ok guys, Michelle hit me up last night that she was arriving today!

    Bs.

  10. #15371

    Re: Does any one know her?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy222  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing those pictures on the Listcrawler from time to time.

    Usually the ad's with those pictures are posted minutes apart at locations all across the state. I would suggest checking List Crawler in the big cites like Olando, Gainsville, etc and see if you see posts with those pictures or similar and research.

    Rusty Z.

  11. #15370

  12. #15369

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Know Lele in her vanilla life and she is trying to transition out of the hobby. Suspect it will be permanent soon.

    Take care, Thomas.
    She currently has an ad on them in Orlando, with red hair.

  13. #15368

    Newbi here

    I'm about to go through a divorce and ready to start playing around. Has anyone had an experience with this lovely woman?

    https://callescort.org/772-872-9911

  14. #15367
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    I think they intentionally make mug shots worse than reality. I remember Brittany from MM mug shot was very scary but she is fine looking. I know it is her because I asked for the pinky on the bellybutton. Of course I was expecting to see a little skin to check out her abs. But it is still her. I can't figure out how to copy a photo from google voice to here so I can't show you but her face looks like the ad and I know it has a filter. Based on your input SW and all and her very bad comms I probably won't see her anyway.

    Thanks.

    MJ.
    Trust me the mugshot is her true look.

    Bs.

  15. #15366

    Savannah pic

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I bet the pic she sent you isn't close to this one last month.
    I think they intentionally make mug shots worse than reality. I remember Brittany from MM mug shot was very scary but she is fine looking. I know it is her because I asked for the pinky on the bellybutton. Of course I was expecting to see a little skin to check out her abs. But it is still her. I can't figure out how to copy a photo from google voice to here so I can't show you but her face looks like the ad and I know it has a filter. Based on your input SW and all and her very bad comms I probably won't see her anyway.

    Thanks.

    MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape