Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 330 380 780 1280 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Bunny or Juicy J

    Girl advertising 2 girl special and has the same nipple rings is on stg as Juicy J right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Jesse hit me up to tell me that she was in Titusville and has a new friend with her named juicy. So I went over to t-ville and had a double feature with both women. Man, I felt like a king. For those that have seen Jesse just imagine she had a twin sister with the same skill set. That's what I experienced. No digits for Juicy yet but you can ask for her thru Jesse or both if you like. They will be available again starting at 5 am.

    Pics below. Jesse is the one in white and juicy is the one in pink.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...female-escorts

  2. #15099

    Jesse & Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by Legend808  [View Original Post]
    Jesse hit me up to tell me that she was in Titusville and has a new friend with her named juicy. So I went over to t-ville and had a double feature with both women. Man, I felt like a king. For those that have seen Jesse just imagine she had a twin sister with the same skill set. That's what I experienced. No digits for Juicy yet but you can ask for her thru Jesse or both if you like. They will be available again starting at 5 am.

    Pics below. Jesse is the one in white and juicy is the one in pink.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...female-escorts
    I can only imagine. Met up with Juicy earlier this week, complete GFE and very accommodating. If Jesse was at the same level, I have no doubt on the fun you had! Going to have to try for the double when they are back down this way!!

  3. #15098

    Jesse and Juicy

    Jesse hit me up to tell me that she was in Titusville and has a new friend with her named juicy. So I went over to t-ville and had a double feature with both women. Man, I felt like a king. For those that have seen Jesse just imagine she had a twin sister with the same skill set. That's what I experienced. No digits for Juicy yet but you can ask for her thru Jesse or both if you like. They will be available again starting at 5 am.

    Pics below. Jesse is the one in white and juicy is the one in pink.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...female-escorts
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67b7b2f14b216274bf63bf5c75d577f4e3bf41f3-1.jpg‎   fcbbcea83d122d258d020974312b4454af19ca23-1.jpeg‎   b7713991dcd0e6b5aed3cfb694a54b0c22be3604-1.jpg‎   a2a619fa7d7fdcd4249381212688fe89b7797c96-1.jpeg‎   46f5af53c35d14c803d02182724b6c00c03ec3d2-1.jpeg‎  


  4. #15097
    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyD  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Was wondering if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/416614876640
    I say she is fake. No way every activity on the book and those rates. I wouldn't bother.

  5. #15096

    Info on Dirty Diana?

    Has anyone seen her? Was wondering if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/416614876640

  6. #15095

    Laurita rates

    300 for the hr and 160 for the hhr. I recommend the 30 minutes.

    She is in Orlando today through Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    For those interested in taking a trip to Orlando to see Laurita (yes, count me in), here's info on her rates from the Orlando boards:

  7. #15094

    Laurita in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Guys if you ever make it to Orlando go see Laurita. Anyone provider in Brevard doesn't come close to her.

    I posted in the Adult Search thread on the Orlando page if you want to check it out. Well worth the price and the drive.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lando-12995270
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    What's her donations?

    Bs.
    For those interested in taking a trip to Orlando to see Laurita (yes, count me in), here's info on her rates from the Orlando boards:

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioAmxPass  [View Original Post]
    Hello everybody!! Its a long time silent reader but I need to share this with everybody. Today I overslept and had one incredible dream with Laurita. She is a smoking beautiful Colombian girl. Rates are 160 hhr / 300 hr (yes her 1 h rate has gone up if you haven't seen her before) You will get everything for my GFE standards from an incredible Latina. You get BBBJ, DFK and multiple positions. Huge attention to the boys too!! In my dream I exploded in the bag in Reverse Cowgirl position with a incredible twerk. She will be in Orlando til Friday. Don't miss on this one and guys treat her well. Its a rare gem, the worst part was waking up from that dream LOL.

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24882344/

  8. #15093

    Laurita

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBacker2  [View Original Post]
    Guys if you ever make it to Orlando go see Laurita. Anyone provider in Brevard doesn't come close to her.

    I posted in the Adult Search thread on the Orlando page if you want to check it out. Well worth the price and the drive.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lando-12995270

    Way more worth it than paying the same rates for Julia, Liberty and some of the older providers on here.
    I've wondered about her. Not sure where I saw her ad a few months ago but, I put her high up on my to do list. Thanks for the confirmation. Just moved to the top.

  9. #15092

    Laurita Orlando

    Guys if you ever make it to Orlando go see Laurita. Anyone provider in Brevard doesn't come close to her.

    I posted in the Adult Search thread on the Orlando page if you want to check it out. Well worth the price and the drive.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...lando-12995270

    Way more worth it than paying the same rates for Julia, Liberty and some of the older providers on here.

  10. #15091

    Lele Info

    Hey,

    Know Lele in her vanilla life and she is trying to transition out of the hobby. Suspect it will be permanent soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have digits for LELE the Brazilian? I tried calling the number on escortbabylon and got an earful from some lady. The number I tried was 321-339-4402. I also asked for Lela vs LELE but I don't think that should have made any difference.
    Take care, Thomas.

  11. #15090

    Lele

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have digits for LELE the Brazilian? I tried calling the number on escortbabylon and got an earful from some lady. The number I tried was 321-339-4402. I also asked for Lela vs LELE but I don't think that should have made any difference.
    It seems like she only posts once in a while, so probably when she has an available in call. Probably a work or family thing.

  12. #15089

    LELE Contact info

    Does anyone have digits for LELE the Brazilian? I tried calling the number on escortbabylon and got an earful from some lady. The number I tried was 321-339-4402. I also asked for Lela vs LELE but I don't think that should have made any difference.

  13. #15088

    Ripley

    Quote Originally Posted by Ojoalegre  [View Original Post]
    I've searched this and other threads but can't find any mention of a Ripley. Can anyone tell me about a dream with this one: https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/050973789758.
    I have known her on and off for 15 years, the bathing suit pic is VERY old. I have not seen her for a couple years but she is a decent person who has had some hard luck but you are safe with her and she is good. I have been reaching out with little luck and no return calls or texts.

  14. #15087

    Michelle

    I was able to see Michelle Friday morning at a different hotel in Viera after she checked out from the place in Melbourne beach on Thursday. Got the room # and went up and holy smokes I was very happy with how good she looks! She actually looks like her pics, or better in person. We talked for a little bit, then got undressed for some playtime. I played with that pussy for a little bit and got that thing squirting all over the place. Probably a good thing she wasn't staying another night in this room as the comforter was soaked. After round 2 of that, I pulled her over to the side of the bed and went at it standing missionary while she rubbed her clit till I couldn't hold back any longer. Holding onto those beautiful man made tits while exploding in the bag, man I'm already thinking about the next time! I can't wait till she comes back over this way!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...lbourne-947467

  15. #15086

    Jesse Rose Again

    Fellas I'm here to report that I had another great time with Ms. Jesse today. Located down in Melbourne. Her lingerie is great and the service is excellent. I truly do recommend this wonderful lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/504917194966
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b870427c34ffdfa3e71ac7932edf8847ecf74c06-1.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape