Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 37337
-
05-19-23 21:08 #29057Senior Member

Posts: 71Suzy
If she still in the south end of Col Hghts? Would love to see her again if she's back in.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 20:53 #29056Senior Member

Posts: 335I still keep in touch with her and she is still very much retired.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 17:49 #29055Senior Member

Posts: 1180Curious
How could you be charged unless he also charged his wife? Just wondering.
Originally Posted by Woohoo2015
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 17:41 #29054Senior Member

Posts: 221I have one
I have a screenshot of the same conversation with the same number. I tried to post it this morning but I guess it didn't get approved because you could see the phone number on the picture.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 14:45 #29053Senior Member

Posts: 60Filter
Too much filters, looks older irl.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 14:17 #29052Senior Member

Posts: 1772Give her a call?
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 13:52 #29051Senior Member

Posts: 389Smoke / Lisa
She fully retired? Or just very very UTR?
-
05-19-23 12:25 #29050Senior Member

Posts: 236Suzie from Col Hts
I ran into her yesterday and she looked really good.
She put on few pounds but it was a pleasure to see Her. I have digits but will only share with her approval.
Thanks. Streetsmart1.
-
05-19-23 11:33 #29049Senior Member

Posts: 1069I texted her last weekend
I believe it was Friday morning. Text the number in her ad. She never responded.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 11:23 #29048Senior Member

Posts: 177Savannah?
You can probably see my posts— I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
-
05-19-23 10:40 #29047Senior Member

Posts: 577Sally
Check your dm.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 07:58 #29046Senior Member

Posts: 192Sally
I lost her digits anyone have it?
-
05-19-23 06:23 #29045Senior Member

Posts: 221Same response
I got the same response.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 20:00 #29044Senior Member

Posts: 1772You got that screenshot?
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 07:32 #29043Senior Member

Posts: 51The phone number is a Twilio # as well. Was discussed in here awhile back how LEO uses Twilio #'s for their ads. In my personal experience there seems to be some creditability to it. I always run an ads phone number through freecarrierlookup.com. I've only ever seen Twilio as the carrier when the ad has looked suspect such as this one.
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





