rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29059

    Tiffany

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/984383562804

    Went and hung out with Tiffany. She was on my radar many months ago but we couldn't coordinate a time. I really enjoyed my time with her and outside of Greek, she was pretty open minded. She lives in her room and although a bit cluttered keeps it very clean. There is clearly a monkey even though she claims to be sober for a long time. I think she was a bit high when I was there because my only negative was she was a bit too energetic and all over the place. Will likely repeat and recommend.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  2. #29058
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I have a screenshot of the same conversation with the same number. I tried to post it this morning but I guess it didn't get approved because you could see the phone number on the picture.
    To me it just seems too obvious. If you were 17 and on your own you wouldn't see fit to blatantly advertise it and if you were 17 and knew about escort sites that then means someone had to introduce you, in which case they would likely tell you not to even mention your age because it would come between you and making money, which if you are assumed to be 17 and entirely on your own I would venture that needing money is probably an extremely high priority.

    So deciding to slide in low key commentary to make this singular point known to you is really just something that absolutely no one would do. So if they take the time you make you painfully aware of this small detail, then its clearly a sting. I for one have never asked for age and it just something to incriminate yourself by bringing up.

  3. #29057

    Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her yesterday and she looked really good.

    She put on few pounds but it was a pleasure to see Her. I have digits but will only share with her approval.

    Thanks. Streetsmart1.
    If she still in the south end of Col Hghts? Would love to see her again if she's back in.

  4. #29056
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    She fully retired? Or just very very UTR?
    I still keep in touch with her and she is still very much retired.

  5. #29055

    Curious

    How could you be charged unless he also charged his wife? Just wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woohoo2015  [View Original Post]
    I got caught and charged when she was in colonial heights. She used to go by Michelle Rain. She stayed at the woodsprings. This girl is trouble and you guys her husband will catch you. Stay away Stay Away.

  6. #29054

    I have one

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    You got that screenshot?
    I have a screenshot of the same conversation with the same number. I tried to post it this morning but I guess it didn't get approved because you could see the phone number on the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D14EFDA0-E9B2-4E0B-8AA4-3FA8AEBD133A.jpg‎  

  7. #29053

    Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    You can probably see my posts I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    Too much filters, looks older irl.

  8. #29052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    You can probably see my posts I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    Give her a call?

  9. #29051

    Smoke / Lisa

    She fully retired? Or just very very UTR?

  10. #29050

    Suzie from Col Hts

    I ran into her yesterday and she looked really good.

    She put on few pounds but it was a pleasure to see Her. I have digits but will only share with her approval.

    Thanks. Streetsmart1.

  11. #29049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I texted her last weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    You can probably see my posts I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    I believe it was Friday morning. Text the number in her ad. She never responded.

  12. #29048

    Savannah?

    You can probably see my posts— I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 62B61708-0052-4653-8AB1-DCC9D015A777.jpeg‎   6F9713D5-2F70-46A9-9136-FB05598BBCB9.jpeg‎  

  13. #29047

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I lost her digits anyone have it?
    Check your dm.

  14. #29046

    Sally

    I lost her digits anyone have it?

  15. #29045

    Same response

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    You got that screenshot?
    I got the same response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape