Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 553 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 53 453 503 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 603 653 1053 1553 ... LastLast
Results 8,281 to 8,295 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29055

    Curious

    How could you be charged unless he also charged his wife? Just wondering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woohoo2015  [View Original Post]
    I got caught and charged when she was in colonial heights. She used to go by Michelle Rain. She stayed at the woodsprings. This girl is trouble and you guys her husband will catch you. Stay away Stay Away.

  2. #29054

    I have one

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    You got that screenshot?
    I have a screenshot of the same conversation with the same number. I tried to post it this morning but I guess it didn't get approved because you could see the phone number on the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D14EFDA0-E9B2-4E0B-8AA4-3FA8AEBD133A.jpg‎  

  3. #29053

    Filter

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    You can probably see my posts I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    Too much filters, looks older irl.

  4. #29052
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    You can probably see my posts I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    Give her a call?

  5. #29051

    Smoke / Lisa

    She fully retired? Or just very very UTR?

  6. #29050

    Suzie from Col Hts

    I ran into her yesterday and she looked really good.

    She put on few pounds but it was a pleasure to see Her. I have digits but will only share with her approval.

    Thanks. Streetsmart1.

  7. #29049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    I texted her last weekend

    Quote Originally Posted by SavageThing  [View Original Post]
    You can probably see my posts I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    I believe it was Friday morning. Text the number in her ad. She never responded.

  8. #29048

    Savannah?

    You can probably see my posts— I do a bit of traveling around. However I stumbled across an old ad of this woman. Goes by Savannah. Looks like she hasn't posted in a while. Any update on this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...happy/46730269
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 62B61708-0052-4653-8AB1-DCC9D015A777.jpeg‎   6F9713D5-2F70-46A9-9136-FB05598BBCB9.jpeg‎  

  9. #29047

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I lost her digits anyone have it?
    Check your dm.

  10. #29046

    Sally

    I lost her digits anyone have it?

  11. #29045

    Same response

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    You got that screenshot?
    I got the same response.

  12. #29044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling you what she told me, she said she was 17 I'll try to screen shot the text, but hay go for it as you wish, but as for me I'm not going no where near that setup. This is the text she sent me coming straight from her.
    u cool with me being 17 or are u gonna be a little whiny ***** about it
    And to add to that wanted me to drive to a certain spot & then she would tell me where she was exactly.
    You got that screenshot?

  13. #29043
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    I'm telling you what she told me, she said she was 17 I'll try to screen shot the text, but hay go for it as you wish, but as for me I'm not going no where near that setup. This is the text she sent me coming straight from her.
    u cool with me being 17 or are u gonna be a little whiny ***** about it
    And to add to that wanted me to drive to a certain spot & then she would tell me where she was exactly.
    The phone number is a Twilio # as well. Was discussed in here awhile back how LEO uses Twilio #'s for their ads. In my personal experience there seems to be some creditability to it. I always run an ads phone number through freecarrierlookup.com. I've only ever seen Twilio as the carrier when the ad has looked suspect such as this one.

  14. #29042

    This reply smells funny

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I tried to post this yesterday, but I guess it wasn't approved for some reason. Anyway, I texted with her and asked if she required a deposit and she said no that she wasn't setup for that because she was too young to have a bank account. I asked for her age and she said she was seventeen but was out on her own. I was out! LOL.
    I been in this game a very long time. They have definitely gotten better at the game. They used to really suck at it. This particular response just shows how out of touch they still are. With 12 yr Olds monetizing their tiktok. 15 yr Olds with their own cell & cash app the parents don't know about. As easy as it is to open a cash app venmo or others. IMO this statement from them is highly suspicious.

  15. #29041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Back on vacation. Damn that was too fast. Violation. If people want to ingest something no law in the world will stop them.
    Dammit that was fast. I seem to only be able to get one BBJ between vacations.

    Remember at no point in history have the people forcing others into compliance been the good guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape