Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Brazlilian Girls

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 1011
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #681
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRogers100  [View Original Post]
    Looking for girl age 20's and 30's,good hh experience in the range of $120-250.
    You and everyone else.

  2. #680

    North of Boston

    Looking for girl age 20's and 30's,good hh experience in the range of $120-250.

  3. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I am all done with these Brazilian girls. I've paid too much for shitty service. They all promise GFE. I wouldn't pay the last two I saw until the deed was done. I counted the money in front of them before I get undressed. They came through with about 80% effort. I like Mel's assistant. The girls are hot and only charge 160 for a half. That I can live with.
    Its a crap shoot. This was one (of two) recently that made me actually mad. I don't see any other alternatives, unfortunately.

    I have got some real gems though so I keep at it. At least if I can keep other mongers from wasting their time and money I feel vindicated.

  4. #678

    Old Brazilian not Columbian

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...m?cat=66&avs=1

    Looks nothing like picture. 40-45 year old used up Brazillian. Wanted 250 for Hhr 400 Hr.

    I just walked out when I saw her in real.

  5. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by CanJockey  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. I am all done with these Brazilian girls. I've paid too much for shitty service. They all promise GFE. I wouldn't pay the last two I saw until the deed was done. I counted the money in front of them before I get undressed. They came through with about 80% effort. I like Mel's assistant. The girls are hot and only charge 160 for a half. That I can live with.
    Link for Mel's assistant please?

  6. #676

    Brazilian girls

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/7205327.htm

    716*9056.

    TL; DR: Typical bait and switch. Avoid if that bothers you.

    I see a couple of these ads moving around together on Eros and they're all in the same area now. I'd bet they're the same.

    Definitely not the girl in the pics. Not even close. Like they're not even trying. Said her name was Lily. Didn't have straight hair like in the pic; but had a giant afro puff of tight curls. I didn't mind that, but not what you're expecting. She's taller than average as well. Has big floppy boobs with nice nips, body was pretty decent, she liked to dance as well.

    Bad part is asked 500 h, 200 qv and said they'd dfk and BBBJ and ofcourse they didn't Even showed her the text but she didn't care. Took the enjoyment out of it. Took a pounding well but man the wind was out of my sakes after a 3 strikes of lying. Tried a few positions and was going to take the condom off and cum on her stomach but she grabbed it. I didn't really cum since she stopped me so I went put it back in. She's trying to act like I came but it was just barely precum. Went for a little nip suck after and she recoiled after that.

    Too bad if she was up front about no dfk or BBBJ or offered 150 for qv it would be a good bargain.
    Thanks for the review. I am all done with these Brazilian girls. I've paid too much for shitty service. They all promise GFE. I wouldn't pay the last two I saw until the deed was done. I counted the money in front of them before I get undressed. They came through with about 80% effort. I like Mel's assistant. The girls are hot and only charge 160 for a half. That I can live with.

  7. #675

    Samira

    https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/7205327.htm

    716*9056.

    TL; DR: Typical bait and switch. Avoid if that bothers you.

    I see a couple of these ads moving around together on Eros and they're all in the same area now. I'd bet they're the same.

    Definitely not the girl in the pics. Not even close. Like they're not even trying. Said her name was Lily. Didn't have straight hair like in the pic; but had a giant afro puff of tight curls. I didn't mind that, but not what you're expecting. She's taller than average as well. Has big floppy boobs with nice nips, body was pretty decent, she liked to dance as well.

    Bad part is asked 500 h, 200 qv and said they'd dfk and BBBJ and ofcourse they didn't Even showed her the text but she didn't care. Took the enjoyment out of it. Took a pounding well but man the wind was out of my sakes after a 3 strikes of lying. Tried a few positions and was going to take the condom off and cum on her stomach but she grabbed it. I didn't really cum since she stopped me so I went put it back in. She's trying to act like I came but it was just barely precum. Went for a little nip suck after and she recoiled after that.

    Too bad if she was up front about no dfk or BBBJ or offered 150 for qv it would be a good bargain.

  8. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by CasinoBlue  [View Original Post]
    Got text messages from these amazing girls this morning. I was busy so didn't chat much on text to see if they are in tick or ham.

    Their Eros ads should be back up then but they are well known by now. Be safe and have fun! CB.
    Meh. They're getting old. Looking for young and fresh.

  9. #673

    That's right, Amandinha and Julie is back

    Got text messages from these amazing girls this morning. I was busy so didn't chat much on text to see if they are in tick or ham.

    Their Eros ads should be back up then but they are well known by now. Be safe and have fun! CB.

  10. #672

    Amandinha is back

    I see Amandinha is back, what is she getting for a session at this point? Is she up to a grand yet for an hour? I haven't seen her in a few years, she was actually reasonably priced back then, although at the time it seemed high. Under two hundred for a half hour if I remember right. She is very hot though, as is her friend Julie.

  11. #671

    I haven't

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr  [View Original Post]
    I second this, she is a smoke show for sure but very lame service. It's too bad because she's right up my alley in terms of looks. Oh well. Have you tried Amandinha or Julie? I have seen Julie and she's super duper GFE in my experience.
    I haven't but did read all covered with her I read.

  12. #670

    Luisa round 2

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]

    Good time overall. Would definitely repeat. The only bad thing really was no English. I'm definitely not there for conversation but at the same time, kinda hard to go through these sessions without saying absolutely anything. I might as well not be saying anything when their English is bad.

    Damage: 200 (includes the 40 upcharge for the BBBJ)
    http://escortalligator.listcrawler.e...ston/131533059

    Ended up repating but unintentionally. Picked a random Brazillian ad and turned out to be her again.

    Not going to do another play by play as things basically played out the same (see original post for further details. Post #611 on this thread) but EVERYTHING was an improvement from last time, even the English LOL. Not to mention she has one of the best bodies imo. Everything appears to be natural from what I can tell although I'm not that good at being able to tell unless it's very obvious. Extremely soft body. Nice sized tits and ass. Nothing too big or disproportionate based on her frame. This one should definitely stick around for the Brazillian bunch.

  13. #669

    Bbfs

    Any Brazilians or Latinas offer BBFS that aren't crackheads?

  14. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes9065  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in Waltham. She is on Eros. Absolutely best ass and very pretty face and that's where it stopped. Wanted 500 for hour. 300 half. Got her at 250. The service was well below par. BBBJ for 20 seconds. Then she laid on her back. Mish doggie finish in bag. She spoke no English. Very cold. Great body zero GFE. Will not repeat.

    Any one out there have any suggestions for a pretty provider with athletic bubble butt and GFE attitude. Looking for so much but nothing seems to be out there.
    I second this, she is a smoke show for sure but very lame service. It's too bad because she's right up my alley in terms of looks. Oh well. Have you tried Amandinha or Julie? I have seen Julie and she's super duper GFE in my experience.

  15. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr  [View Original Post]
    This thread has been dead for a while now, is it because other people are having the same issue? That you can't get on this site on iPhone unless connected to Wi-Fi? It will not load on cellular data.
    Use a VPN on cellular nets and it works.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape