Thread: Brazlilian Girls
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1011
-
05-22-23 21:25 #681Senior Member

Posts: 889You and everyone else.
Originally Posted by MikeRogers100
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 20:32 #680Regular Member

Posts: 20North of Boston
Looking for girl age 20's and 30's,good hh experience in the range of $120-250.
-
05-20-23 07:48 #679Senior Member

Posts: 931Its a crap shoot. This was one (of two) recently that made me actually mad. I don't see any other alternatives, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
I have got some real gems though so I keep at it. At least if I can keep other mongers from wasting their time and money I feel vindicated.
-
05-19-23 23:29 #678Senior Member

Posts: 279Old Brazilian not Columbian
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...m?cat=66&avs=1
Looks nothing like picture. 40-45 year old used up Brazillian. Wanted 250 for Hhr 400 Hr.
I just walked out when I saw her in real.
-
05-19-23 19:49 #677Senior Member

Posts: 889Link for Mel's assistant please?
Originally Posted by CanJockey
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 17:16 #676Senior Member

Posts: 375Brazilian girls
Thanks for the review. I am all done with these Brazilian girls. I've paid too much for shitty service. They all promise GFE. I wouldn't pay the last two I saw until the deed was done. I counted the money in front of them before I get undressed. They came through with about 80% effort. I like Mel's assistant. The girls are hot and only charge 160 for a half. That I can live with.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 17:26 #675Senior Member

Posts: 931Samira
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/7205327.htm
716*9056.
TL; DR: Typical bait and switch. Avoid if that bothers you.
I see a couple of these ads moving around together on Eros and they're all in the same area now. I'd bet they're the same.
Definitely not the girl in the pics. Not even close. Like they're not even trying. Said her name was Lily. Didn't have straight hair like in the pic; but had a giant afro puff of tight curls. I didn't mind that, but not what you're expecting. She's taller than average as well. Has big floppy boobs with nice nips, body was pretty decent, she liked to dance as well.
Bad part is asked 500 h, 200 qv and said they'd dfk and BBBJ and ofcourse they didn't Even showed her the text but she didn't care. Took the enjoyment out of it. Took a pounding well but man the wind was out of my sakes after a 3 strikes of lying. Tried a few positions and was going to take the condom off and cum on her stomach but she grabbed it. I didn't really cum since she stopped me so I went put it back in. She's trying to act like I came but it was just barely precum. Went for a little nip suck after and she recoiled after that.
Too bad if she was up front about no dfk or BBBJ or offered 150 for qv it would be a good bargain.
-
05-09-23 08:03 #674Banned Member

Posts: 98Meh. They're getting old. Looking for young and fresh.
Originally Posted by CasinoBlue
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 22:10 #673Senior Member

Posts: 147That's right, Amandinha and Julie is back
Got text messages from these amazing girls this morning. I was busy so didn't chat much on text to see if they are in tick or ham.
Their Eros ads should be back up then but they are well known by now. Be safe and have fun! CB.
-
05-08-23 12:37 #672Senior Member

Posts: 493Amandinha is back
I see Amandinha is back, what is she getting for a session at this point? Is she up to a grand yet for an hour? I haven't seen her in a few years, she was actually reasonably priced back then, although at the time it seemed high. Under two hundred for a half hour if I remember right. She is very hot though, as is her friend Julie.
-
05-05-23 12:46 #671Regular Member

Posts: 11I haven't
I haven't but did read all covered with her I read.
Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 11:17 #670Senior Member

Posts: 180Luisa round 2
http://escortalligator.listcrawler.e...ston/131533059
Originally Posted by LongDongTV
[View Original Post]
Ended up repating but unintentionally. Picked a random Brazillian ad and turned out to be her again.
Not going to do another play by play as things basically played out the same (see original post for further details. Post #611 on this thread) but EVERYTHING was an improvement from last time, even the English LOL. Not to mention she has one of the best bodies imo. Everything appears to be natural from what I can tell although I'm not that good at being able to tell unless it's very obvious. Extremely soft body. Nice sized tits and ass. Nothing too big or disproportionate based on her frame. This one should definitely stick around for the Brazillian bunch.
-
05-04-23 22:54 #669Senior Member

Posts: 493Bbfs
Any Brazilians or Latinas offer BBFS that aren't crackheads?
-
05-04-23 11:26 #668Regular Member

Posts: 19I second this, she is a smoke show for sure but very lame service. It's too bad because she's right up my alley in terms of looks. Oh well. Have you tried Amandinha or Julie? I have seen Julie and she's super duper GFE in my experience.
Originally Posted by GoodVibes9065
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 19:32 #667Senior Member

Posts: 84Use a VPN on cellular nets and it works.
Originally Posted by LiveOneWranglr
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




