Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 3762
-
01-21-23 22:36 #3312Senior Member

Posts: 182Yes, I ran into her. The blonde is pretty hot. She wanted me to advance money. I refused because I won't send money until.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
There's been an in person meet. She got upset & that was the end of that. Sorry you got burned.
-
01-18-23 19:22 #3311Senior Member

Posts: 29CulturedSiren
Evening gents. This one started messaging me a couple days ago, communication is great. Has a story about their arrangement recently ending, yes "their" because it is supposedly a lesbian couple. Anyway, set up to meet at a sushi place in downtown Greenville, yesterday asks me for $20, which I send because comms were good and I haven't had great luck lately. Figure worst-case I'm out $20 bucks. Coms stay great until 2 hours before time for dinner. It's about 45 minutes after time that we set, so I'm out $20. Not saying she / they aren't real, just that I got ghosted. Not sure of any reviews because I honestly didn't think to search. Says her name is Allison.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-387ab61eb94b
-
01-16-23 07:32 #3310Senior Member

Posts: 598Thanks for the report. Due to logistics, I was unfortunately unable to meet with her. Rogue seems to be a stand up guy in my verbal conversations with him.
Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 18:36 #3309Senior Member

Posts: 533I missed out.
I wanted to and had spoke with her. Unfortunately I got called out of town for work at the last minute.
Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 17:59 #3308Senior Member

Posts: 57Rogue's UTR
I saw her today. She is incredibly attractive, great conversations, and fun to hang out with. Thin with some small curves in the right places. Great oral skills and one of the best rides that I have had in a while.
I will definitely repeat if she comes around again. I strongly suggest reaching out to Rogue and setting something up while she is in town!
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
01-15-23 00:47 #3307Senior Member

Posts: 191Lol
Someone tell her to move back!
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 18:16 #3306Senior Member

Posts: 159Farrah
She's in Florida now!
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 18:15 #3305Senior Member

Posts: 159Utr FB
All ways enjoy meeting new folks Can you Send a Pic Back or contact info PM me.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-23 07:51 #3304Senior Member

Posts: 380Look at post 2875
Your answer is in that post. Plus a few up above it that do not mention her name.
Originally Posted by SavageThing
[View Original Post]
SC.
-
01-13-23 07:58 #3303Senior Member

Posts: 616[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-12-23 18:02 #3302Senior Member

Posts: 177Same
Same I would like her info.
Originally Posted by TylerDurden07
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 17:17 #3301Senior Member

Posts: 182Farrah Contact Info?
I second that. I'm very interested in Farrah.
Originally Posted by Fletch1
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-23 15:18 #3300Senior Member

Posts: 138Farrah's contact
Can someone DM me and lmk how to get in touch with Farrah. I'd like to try that out.
-
01-12-23 13:28 #3299Senior Member

Posts: 203SA login Issue
I had the same exact issue, but its resolved now. Check it out.
Originally Posted by Hal1957
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-23 22:50 #3298Senior Member

Posts: 52Toftt
ELMero2 x,
Did you see her?
Anything about your conversation raise red flags?
Please share the link and I will reach out.
Thanks,
CD.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






