Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38128

    Fayette Friday

    Great way to start off the weekend.

    Called ahead drew Aloni.

    35/40 exotic looking, high cheekbones. Not a spinner.

    Yet very good looking and in great shape.

    Did an hour. Massage was above average.

    Tease was good, after flip.

    Great service. Strongly recommend.

    Good to start off the weekend with a strong beginning.

  2. #38127
    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Think they are open until 11. Only place I am aware of open after 10.

    Have not been there in a long time.

    Depends on the spa, but closing time sometimes means you can come in up until that time and get a massage.

    Sometimes it means they shut the place at that time and you basically have to be finished by then.

    Probably best to call and try and make an appointment.
    Thanks. I know some places treat the closing time as more of a suggestion. In Orlando you often see the 'Open' sign turned off, but the door unlocked with a very friendly, young face welcoming you.

  3. #38126

    Wasn't thinking with the right head LOL

    No. Very poor from me to be honest LOL I got same service + BJ at a couple other spots so Yeahh I just wasn't thinking. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming 80 means there was a BJ?
    .

  4. #38125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Try QQ on Lincoln in Worcester

    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche205  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Arriving in the evening next week and struggling to find a place open after 10 pm to visit.

    Any chance there is a good option open past 10. I will be heading towards Worcester, so focused on anything in Watertown or west.

    Thank you,

    Deutsche.
    Think they are open until 11. Only place I am aware of open after 10.

    Have not been there in a long time.

    Depends on the spa, but closing time sometimes means you can come in up until that time and get a massage.

    Sometimes it means they shut the place at that time and you basically have to be finished by then.

    Probably best to call and try and make an appointment.

  5. #38124
    Quote Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta  [View Original Post]
    Daisy spa Acton. Def one of the better locations when it comes to the discreetness. Side of building next to the car detail shop. I've seen Angela a couple times. Excellent technique. Allowed to suck on her tits while she took care of Junior. She wouldn't take clothes off tho, I tried asking for another girl but was denied that request. She is great just wish there was a bit more on the table. YMMV. 40+80.
    I'm assuming 80 means there was a BJ?

  6. #38123

    Late night options?

    Gents,

    Arriving in the evening next week and struggling to find a place open after 10 pm to visit.

    Any chance there is a good option open past 10. I will be heading towards Worcester, so focused on anything in Watertown or west.

    Thank you,

    Deutsche.

  7. #38122

    Daisy

    Daisy spa Acton. Def one of the better locations when it comes to the discreetness. Side of building next to the car detail shop. I've seen Angela a couple times. Excellent technique. Allowed to suck on her tits while she took care of Junior. She wouldn't take clothes off tho, I tried asking for another girl but was denied that request. She is great just wish there was a bit more on the table. YMMV. 40+80.

  8. #38121

    Mail box cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMonger617  [View Original Post]
    North, can you clear your inbox up a little? I want to compare notes on a provider there and see if even more is available then what I have gotten.

    Thanks in advance.

    MM.
    Send a PM.

  9. #38120
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosjim  [View Original Post]
    Was on the low end of Newbury St and short on time. Saw a sign for a spa at 75 Newbury. Didn't have time for more than poking my head in. Met Coco, middle aged, petite, cute but not a smoke show. Took a card and said I'd be back. Might if I'm in the area again but won't go out of my way. Anyone have experience?
    It's called Blue Energy. I think this is a new spot. My previous fav spot on New changed their providers so been looking for a new location. $55/ half, a bit steep but given location it's not unexpected. She gives a good solid massage, nice ending. Not much teasing during, just before flip a little. Didn't try for UTC can't speak to that. Left $50 tip and was happy. I'll be back.

  10. #38119

    1 xx5 chest

    I have not been here In months but was in the area and decided to try again. Went to back entrance and greeted by the owner (I think). She led me to the room and took. 6 house money. Undressed and got on table, different woman (Lucy) comes in who was not as pretty. Massage was ok and typical HE. At the end she does an ice pack and rubs jr and pros area which was different but not bad.

    6 tip.

    Not the same as WeiWei / Sasha but ok for a relaxing massage.

  11. #38118

    Blue Solar?

    Was on the low end of Newbury St and short on time. Saw a sign for a spa at 75 Newbury. Didn't have time for more than poking my head in. Met Coco, middle aged, petite, cute but not a smoke show. Took a card and said I'd be back. Might if I'm in the area again but won't go out of my way. Anyone have experience?

  12. #38117
    Quote Originally Posted by MassMonger617  [View Original Post]
    The provider I was speaking about in the original subject of this thread was Coco. Moot point now, because she went back to NYC earlier than anticipated.

    As far as the other provider we had discussed in PM, as I said, out of respect for her privacy I won't publicly post her name or specific "issue" If there has been any BBBJ or FS you can reach out again.
    What provider?

    Shouldn't you say what it is for the people on this board?

  13. #38116

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    Post it please.
    The provider I was speaking about in the original subject of this thread was Coco. Moot point now, because she went back to NYC earlier than anticipated.

    As far as the other provider we had discussed in PM, as I said, out of respect for her privacy I won't publicly post her name or specific "issue" If there has been any BBBJ or FS you can reach out again.

  14. #38115

    Healthy body

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    I followed her from 1060 to Brighton and was a devoted customer until it became impossible to reliably book with her and not the transients, many of whom -as you say. Aren't very good. Make an appointment, show up, suddenly Angela's not available. I know she means well and is a really lovely, hardworking person with great skill. But the "customer experience" went downhill a while ago. Sorry to hear she's burning out.
    It's not only the arrangement part of it is her whole attitude she tries to get out the appointment all the way to last second, I know is not easy to jack off guys everyday for living but she can get a regular job ultimately I'm a paying customer I need a reliable provider.

  15. #38114

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any sightings of JoJo or any other former Main H20 girls.
    I wish. I love that woman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape