Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 43527
-
05-19-23 11:53 #38142Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks. I know some places treat the closing time as more of a suggestion. In Orlando you often see the 'Open' sign turned off, but the door unlocked with a very friendly, young face welcoming you.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 09:42 #38141Senior Member

Posts: 93Wasn't thinking with the right head LOL
No. Very poor from me to be honest LOL I got same service + BJ at a couple other spots so Yeahh I just wasn't thinking. LOL
.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 07:39 #38140Senior Member

Posts: 2189Try QQ on Lincoln in Worcester
Think they are open until 11. Only place I am aware of open after 10.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
Have not been there in a long time.
Depends on the spa, but closing time sometimes means you can come in up until that time and get a massage.
Sometimes it means they shut the place at that time and you basically have to be finished by then.
Probably best to call and try and make an appointment.
-
05-18-23 23:24 #38139Senior Member

Posts: 889I'm assuming 80 means there was a BJ?
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 17:45 #38138Senior Member

Posts: 174Late night options?
Gents,
Arriving in the evening next week and struggling to find a place open after 10 pm to visit.
Any chance there is a good option open past 10. I will be heading towards Worcester, so focused on anything in Watertown or west.
Thank you,
Deutsche.
-
05-18-23 16:50 #38137Senior Member

Posts: 93Daisy
Daisy spa Acton. Def one of the better locations when it comes to the discreetness. Side of building next to the car detail shop. I've seen Angela a couple times. Excellent technique. Allowed to suck on her tits while she took care of Junior. She wouldn't take clothes off tho, I tried asking for another girl but was denied that request. She is great just wish there was a bit more on the table. YMMV. 40+80.
-
05-18-23 12:08 #38136Senior Member

Posts: 111Mail box cleared
Send a PM.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 07:51 #38135Senior Member

Posts: 30It's called Blue Energy. I think this is a new spot. My previous fav spot on New changed their providers so been looking for a new location. $55/ half, a bit steep but given location it's not unexpected. She gives a good solid massage, nice ending. Not much teasing during, just before flip a little. Didn't try for UTC can't speak to that. Left $50 tip and was happy. I'll be back.
Originally Posted by Bosjim
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 07:08 #38134Regular Member

Posts: 41 xx5 chest
I have not been here In months but was in the area and decided to try again. Went to back entrance and greeted by the owner (I think). She led me to the room and took. 6 house money. Undressed and got on table, different woman (Lucy) comes in who was not as pretty. Massage was ok and typical HE. At the end she does an ice pack and rubs jr and pros area which was different but not bad.
6 tip.
Not the same as WeiWei / Sasha but ok for a relaxing massage.
-
05-18-23 06:16 #38133Senior Member

Posts: 91Blue Solar?
Was on the low end of Newbury St and short on time. Saw a sign for a spa at 75 Newbury. Didn't have time for more than poking my head in. Met Coco, middle aged, petite, cute but not a smoke show. Took a card and said I'd be back. Might if I'm in the area again but won't go out of my way. Anyone have experience?
-
05-17-23 23:08 #38132Senior Member

Posts: 889What provider?
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
Shouldn't you say what it is for the people on this board?
-
05-17-23 22:36 #38131Senior Member

Posts: 39Coco
The provider I was speaking about in the original subject of this thread was Coco. Moot point now, because she went back to NYC earlier than anticipated.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
As far as the other provider we had discussed in PM, as I said, out of respect for her privacy I won't publicly post her name or specific "issue" If there has been any BBBJ or FS you can reach out again.
-
05-17-23 22:28 #38130Senior Member

Posts: 308Healthy body
It's not only the arrangement part of it is her whole attitude she tries to get out the appointment all the way to last second, I know is not easy to jack off guys everyday for living but she can get a regular job ultimately I'm a paying customer I need a reliable provider.
Originally Posted by Scraggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 22:19 #38129Senior Member

Posts: 308Jojo
I wish. I love that woman.
Originally Posted by BeefyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 22:18 #38128Senior Member

Posts: 308Healthy Body
She's the owner and can prove it so please.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



