Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5331
-
05-19-23 20:09 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 1863Best news I've heard in months. It was my backup for STG ghosts. Yeah, I was there a lot.
Originally Posted by Red51
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 21:45 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 341Name change on Acu
I was on Secor tonight and noticed that Acu now says YG Spa over the door, and the sign says YG Acu Spa. While I can't believe they'd reopen after being raided I also can't believe they survived as long as they did where they were so who knows.
-
05-17-23 22:13 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 69Lee's
Sky has been my go to place, been considering checking out lee's. Anyone have any details on protocol there? Donation, lineup, do they offer table shower? Feel free to DM me.
Thanks in advance.
Dick.
-
05-17-23 12:12 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 144Mia
What doe Mia look like?
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 16:44 #3692Regular Member

Posts: 21Sky
Was there a just under two weeks ago. Pink, Penny, Mia.
Originally Posted by MrIceCold
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 10:28 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 144Sky
Anyone know the current line up? Last read lily penny pink?
-
05-07-23 19:55 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 113Shrek
I just can't imagine anyone that desperate to either touch her or be touched by her.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 10:08 #3689Senior Member

Posts: 1863As someone else already posted. Likely that she was taken into custody following a court appearance. I can't find her case information on the court site, so it may not be a case heard in Lucas county. I did notice the arresting agency and her photo has dropped off the summary. Given the posting history about Lee's Spa, only one monger will miss her LOL.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 09:50 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 106Was this recent or back when they hit most of them.
Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 10:24 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 779Booking report
Mrs Shreck from Lee.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 10:19 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 144She was arrested back in Nov as well according to this article, maybe they finally charged her? https://www.wtol.com/article/news/cr...1-1f7150718ae5.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 09:07 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 304She was busted back in the November sweep, So this is possibly pleading guilty and taken into custody.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 07:42 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 1019Brothel arrest
I see on the booking site an Asian woman was arrested for supervising a brothel? Anyone heard which place?
-
05-04-23 21:21 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 779Lee
McCord just north of Angola. It is / was the cave of Mrs. Shreck!
Originally Posted by BBShaq
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 11:38 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 70Thinking about trying lee's
Is Lee's still open? Where are they?









Reply With Quote





