Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 356 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    I was on Secor tonight and noticed that Acu now says YG Spa over the door, and the sign says YG Acu Spa. While I can't believe they'd reopen after being raided I also can't believe they survived as long as they did where they were so who knows.
    Best news I've heard in months. It was my backup for STG ghosts. Yeah, I was there a lot.

  2. #3695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341

    Name change on Acu

    I was on Secor tonight and noticed that Acu now says YG Spa over the door, and the sign says YG Acu Spa. While I can't believe they'd reopen after being raided I also can't believe they survived as long as they did where they were so who knows.

  3. #3694

    Lee's

    Sky has been my go to place, been considering checking out lee's. Anyone have any details on protocol there? Donation, lineup, do they offer table shower? Feel free to DM me.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dick.

  4. #3693

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeBear  [View Original Post]
    Was there a just under two weeks ago. Pink, Penny, Mia.
    What doe Mia look like?

  5. #3692

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by MrIceCold  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current line up? Last read lily penny pink?
    Was there a just under two weeks ago. Pink, Penny, Mia.

  6. #3691

    Sky

    Anyone know the current line up? Last read lily penny pink?

  7. #3690

    Shrek

    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    As someone else already posted. Likely that she was taken into custody following a court appearance. I can't find her case information on the court site, so it may not be a case heard in Lucas county. I did notice the arresting agency and her photo has dropped off the summary. Given the posting history about Lee's Spa, only one monger will miss her LOL.
    I just can't imagine anyone that desperate to either touch her or be touched by her.

  8. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    Was this recent or back when they hit most of them.
    As someone else already posted. Likely that she was taken into custody following a court appearance. I can't find her case information on the court site, so it may not be a case heard in Lucas county. I did notice the arresting agency and her photo has dropped off the summary. Given the posting history about Lee's Spa, only one monger will miss her LOL.

  9. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Mrs Shreck from Lee.
    Was this recent or back when they hit most of them.

  10. #3687

    Booking report

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I see on the booking site an Asian woman was arrested for supervising a brothel? Anyone heard which place?
    Mrs Shreck from Lee.

  11. #3686
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I see on the booking site an Asian woman was arrested for supervising a brothel? Anyone heard which place?
    She was arrested back in Nov as well according to this article, maybe they finally charged her? https://www.wtol.com/article/news/cr...1-1f7150718ae5.

  12. #3685
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I see on the booking site an Asian woman was arrested for supervising a brothel? Anyone heard which place?
    She was busted back in the November sweep, So this is possibly pleading guilty and taken into custody.

  13. #3684

    Brothel arrest

    I see on the booking site an Asian woman was arrested for supervising a brothel? Anyone heard which place?

  14. #3683

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by BBShaq  [View Original Post]
    Is Lee's still open? Where are they?
    McCord just north of Angola. It is / was the cave of Mrs. Shreck!

  15. #3682

    Thinking about trying lee's

    Is Lee's still open? Where are they?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape