Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 238 of 746 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 288 338 738 ... LastLast
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 11189
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7634
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Can you be 420 friendly and not a smoker?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-841c1da472cf

    Too many on there mix and match about this. I don't want to be around any of it, just because, and also, for the same reason a girl should not wear perfume when seeing a SD. The warden.
    I think a lot of people equate the smoker question with cigarettes rather than weed. At least that's been the answer I've gotten.

  2. #7633

    How?

    Can you be 420 friendly and not a smoker?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-841c1da472cf

    Too many on there mix and match about this. I don't want to be around any of it, just because, and also, for the same reason a girl should not wear perfume when seeing a SD. The warden.

  3. #7632
    Quote Originally Posted by Saturnine99  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind me asking, as someone new to this scene, what do you typically pay her, and is it monthly or PPM?
    As I said, "took any $ I gave her". I had the discussion w / her at the M&G, she said whatever I wanted to give her was fine. I think I went w / 300. I also gave her a bouquet of flowers from Ralphs and she was overjoyed w / that. Took them to work, everyone there commented on them. She is profoundly submissive, my approach won't work w / a GPS girl.

    I only saw her that one time, as I said, I fucked it up. However, the sex was so good, now she is back.

  4. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I reported here 6 months ago about a girl I FCed. 30's Latina, her important distinguishing feature. The most amazing nipples (think Thandie Newton) on firm round natural tits. Other good stuff too. Submissive, took any $ I gave her. I thought I was on the way. However, she didn't like getting the hotel room, which is how I keep secure. And, before we could meet again, I messed up. I was trying to text a POT, and somehow I sent it to her. She obviously realized I was chasing some other tail, and just quit responding to any messages I sent her. I had portrayed myself as doing only 1 girl at a time at the M&G. OK, I thought, too bad, I missed an opportunity to get live video of those tits.

    Well, the other day, she texts me. I have been active on SA, I have a membership, IK she hasn't been on there. Just says she has been thinking about what fun we had. Obviously, I engage her, evidently her horninees has overcome her annoyance at being one-of many. So we are going to FC this week. A solution found to her getting a room.

    Life is good, pussy is good, and there is no way anyone could call this girl an escort. So, as others here say, including HG, non-pros (NPs) can be found on SA.
    If you don't mind me asking, as someone new to this scene, what do you typically pay her, and is it monthly or PPM?

  5. #7630

  6. #7629

    Blast from that past

    I reported here 6 months ago about a girl I FCed. 30's Latina, her important distinguishing feature. The most amazing nipples (think Thandie Newton) on firm round natural tits. Other good stuff too. Submissive, took any $ I gave her. I thought I was on the way. However, she didn't like getting the hotel room, which is how I keep secure. And, before we could meet again, I messed up. I was trying to text a POT, and somehow I sent it to her. She obviously realized I was chasing some other tail, and just quit responding to any messages I sent her. I had portrayed myself as doing only 1 girl at a time at the M&G. OK, I thought, too bad, I missed an opportunity to get live video of those tits.

    Well, the other day, she texts me. I have been active on SA, I have a membership, IK she hasn't been on there. Just says she has been thinking about what fun we had. Obviously, I engage her, evidently her horninees has overcome her annoyance at being one-of many. So we are going to FC this week. A solution found to her getting a room.

    Life is good, pussy is good, and there is no way anyone could call this girl an escort. So, as others here say, including HG, non-pros (NPs) can be found on SA.

  7. #7628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Posting Scammers, Pic Seller, Time-wasters, etc

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]

    Report those SBs that take the monthly allowance and either ghost or feign perpetual sickness. Bait and switch.

    Let's face it, as much as farfaraway glosses endlessly about how SBs aren't escorts and there's this emotional connection, the vast majority of SBs are mercenary $$ hunters.

    Need to make this more of a level playing field.

    Thoughts?
    I did this for a long time on the Cincinnati SB thread. I could find a dozen or more scammers a week in our area. I disagree with our guru, HG, on the percent scammers - at least for my area. (I think he doesn't see a lot of them because they are not in his preferred demographic.) I am currently banned from Seeking and taking a break. I never reported any of them to the site. You have to keep in mind that the site LIKES having the scammers there. The scammers are a useful source of hot new profiles. Yes, they ban them after a few weeks. - in order to force them to make new profiles. However, they could easily block them 'ab initio' if they wanted to keep them out.

    Next, there are always a few dicks who either simp to the scammers or taunt the scammers by telling them they are on the list. In my case, the scammer figured out who I was and the scammers started a campaign of reporting ME in retaliation. I was always careful about the site TOS but it is impossible to approach multiple profiles without some similarity in language. They got me for "spamming. "

    I still keep a list but I much more careful about who I post online. As every experienced guy on here has figured out, there are always some AH's who will rush to a "girl" hoping to curry favor by sharing with them when anyone posts about them in our forums. The best approach is to cultivate a reliable circle of like-minded seniors with whom to share privately. I still post people online occasionally but not the full list.

    BAM

  8. #7627
    Where to keep such list, so is easily searchable.

    Agreed about crashing the economy to put inflation under control. These SBs need to start paying student loans as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    I like your way of thinking, but in all honesty the fed needs to keep jacking up interest rates to literally destroy the economy to keep inflation under control which is what I believe they are doing. We need another 2008/2009.

    Rent and the general cost of living is going out of control, but I guess there are still enough people in the big metro areas with $$ to keep this going.

  9. #7626

    Real

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-f95c45ab62fd

    She is definitely real, and I've gotten more pix from her in the past; smoking hot, perhaps some implants, but a bit odd, and definitely an escort vibe.

  10. #7625

    TexanInLalaland

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...1-c926b156ee82

    Unfortunately I messed things up but now that I'm no longer seeing her I can share a review.

    Very sweet girl, cute accent, really down to earth. Adventurous in bed and very submissive too. Great service every time and it was pretty easy and straightforward to discuss expectations kinks etc before hand. She prefers a meet and greet but doesn't charge for it except for Ubering her back and forth. Hit it off at the m&g and got to make out, might have been able to do more I think but I didn't want to scare her off. Not sure if that's standard for her so YMMV.

    Damage was 4 $ each time.

  11. #7624
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    I was a founding member of HX. For many years, HX provided a great service both to Johns and escorts. The bad actors who were ripping off guys got reported. The bad guys who ripped off girls got reported. Saved me $$.

    Now that SBs have this crazy sense of entitlement, maybe it's time to create a list of these bad acting / annoying SBs. Don't list personal info which is not allowed. But listing profile name and photos is allowed. Using Facecheck or any other website will get a SD a pretty good idea of who that person is.

    Report those SBs that take the monthly allowance and either ghost or feign perpetual sickness. Bait and switch.

    Let's face it, as much as farfaraway glosses endlessly about how SBs aren't escorts and there's this emotional connection, the vast majority of SBs are mercenary $$ hunters.

    Need to make this more of a level playing field.

    Thoughts?
    I like your way of thinking, but in all honesty the fed needs to keep jacking up interest rates to literally destroy the economy to keep inflation under control which is what I believe they are doing. We need another 2008/2009.

    Rent and the general cost of living is going out of control, but I guess there are still enough people in the big metro areas with $$ to keep this going.

  12. #7623

    Does this look real?

    A profile I am messaging for upcoming travel. Claims Asian.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 557b0287-53eb-49d6-86ca-cdd74c9c5084_2x.jpg‎  

  13. #7622
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Do you use Seeking for your London search?
    Sorry, I went massively MIA. As I am in London, yes. Been easier to hook up than LA.

  14. #7621
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    So, who's paying all this money?
    I think you answered your own question. It's noobs, rubes, and bros.

    Although I hope we don't have a big recession, remember the silver lining of economic downturns is that they always drive down the price of and increase the availability of quality pussy. If you don't lose your own income, it can be a golden age.

    I definitely recall the 2008/9 period with fondness. I was finding non-pro 8's and 9's that'd go all night, BBFSCIP, for $100 and dinner. What a time to be alive. 😂.

  15. #7620
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    I was a founding member of HX. For many years, HX provided a great service both to Johns and escorts. The bad actors who were ripping off guys got reported. The bad guys who ripped off girls got reported. Saved me $$.

    Now that SBs have this crazy sense of entitlement, maybe it's time to create a list of these bad acting / annoying SBs. Don't list personal info which is not allowed. But listing profile name and photos is allowed. Using Facecheck or any other website will get a SD a pretty good idea of who that person is.

    Report those SBs that take the monthly allowance and either ghost or feign perpetual sickness. Bait and switch.

    Let's face it, as much as farfaraway glosses endlessly about how SBs aren't escorts and there's this emotional connection, the vast majority of SBs are mercenary $$ hunters.

    Need to make this more of a level playing field.

    Thoughts?
    I have fallen to maybe zero actual scammers on seeking in like 15 years. Time wasters, GPS, flakey, etc? Sure plenty of them. If you stay away from girls that have years old profiles, look like blow up dolls, have escorty looking pics, and other red flags you will probably be OK. Seeking in my opinion is about 50% escorts, 25% some kind of low mileage girl and 20% just looking around, and maybe 5% unicorns.

    My only issue with your suggestion (but feel free to start a new thread), is that it somewhat promotes a negativity that puts out a bad vibe. Maybe I am a bit hippyish, but I try to just focus on the positive and quickly put the negative behind me and just consider it part of the game. Also there is an aspect of YMMV and one guys bad experience might be another guys good one.

    Actually I did have one girl I banged a few times try to scam me later with threating calls. Just blocked her and she never even tried calling from a different number. Luckily I only FCed her at the notel so she had no idea where I was from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape