Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 488 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 538 588 988 1488 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17227

    1717 West Nursery

    Hit up 3 different #s that each ended up at 1717 West Nursery Rd on 3 different occasions in the past 2 weeks and each was a ghost run around with nobody there. Lots of come to the door, she ready now, the door is open, where are you, she ready now come back shit. While standing in the damn hallway... Which is why I hate hotels... Haven't experienced that before with any Asian outfit.

    Anybody else have and good info here?

    Mj1.

  2. #17226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    So, I was a verified Traveling Brazilian's client and tried to text them about getting their new information and never heard back from them. I'm not sure what's going on. If there is any information that you can share off line, I'd appreciate it.

    I have used them for years but this change to their site has got me out of their orbit and I'd like to get back into it.

    TIA for your assistance.

    JT.
    Text the new number in the upper right corner.

    https://www.travelingbrazilians.com/

  3. #17225

    Kitten is MIA

    I know people have asked about Kitten but I haven't heard from her since late April. Now her phone goes directly in to Voice mail. Does anyone know what happened to her? I know where she lives but don't want to just stop by to see if she is ok.

    If you prefer to PM me, I'd appreciate it. Ill be almost a month since she communicated with me.

    Thanks,

    JT.

  4. #17224

    Communications and verification for TB

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rebecca in BWI yesterday. Gorgeous woman. Better than pics. Her pussy is like the second coming. Busted two huge nuts in under 20 minutes because once I entered her I just couldn't last. Used every trick in the book to delay myself from cumming (like picturing she was an ugly chick, thinking about things I had going on at work) but nothing worked. She did whatever I wanted after spending quite a bit of time talking. As always with these models, good rate per hour for fucking such gorgeous girls compared to others in the area. Jennifer's Models and Latin Angels have some South America gems every now and then, but TB always have the young instagram looking girls; YMMV on the performance but just like Rebecca most with suck and fuck you for multiple rounds.
    So, I was a verified Traveling Brazilian's client and tried to text them about getting their new information and never heard back from them. I'm not sure what's going on. If there is any information that you can share off line, I'd appreciate it.

    I have used them for years but this change to their site has got me out of their orbit and I'd like to get back into it.

    TIA for your assistance.

    JT.

  5. #17223
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    That's so sad. Years ago she was a 10. She was absolutely gorgeous before she got addicted.
    She got photo.

  6. #17222
    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where Harley / Laylani went?

    I used to see her on occasion and I loved her service. She used to advertise regularly and had very good reviews, then all of a sudden disappeared and stopped advertising in any state all together. I would love to reconnect, or at least know why she disappeared.

    Sammy.
    I'd like to get that too.

  7. #17221

    Traveling Brazilians / LVipList

    I saw Rebecca in BWI yesterday. Gorgeous woman. Better than pics. Her pussy is like the second coming. Busted two huge nuts in under 20 minutes because once I entered her I just couldn't last. Used every trick in the book to delay myself from cumming (like picturing she was an ugly chick, thinking about things I had going on at work) but nothing worked. She did whatever I wanted after spending quite a bit of time talking. As always with these models, good rate per hour for fucking such gorgeous girls compared to others in the area. Jennifer's Models and Latin Angels have some South America gems every now and then, but TB always have the young instagram looking girls; YMMV on the performance but just like Rebecca most with suck and fuck you for multiple rounds.

  8. #17220

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where Harley / Laylani went?

    I used to see her on occasion and I loved her service. She used to advertise regularly and had very good reviews, then all of a sudden disappeared and stopped advertising in any state all together. I would love to reconnect, or at least know why she disappeared.

    Sammy.
    I remember her. Did an outcall to my house back like 7 or 8 years ago. She was a fucking temptress. One of the best monger experiences I've ever had. Love to know if she is still in the game. But I'm guessing not.

    Dobson.

  9. #17219

    Looking to reconnect

    Hey guys,

    I know this is a long shot, but does anyone know where Harley / Laylani went?

    I used to see her on occasion and I loved her service. She used to advertise regularly and had very good reviews, then all of a sudden disappeared and stopped advertising in any state all together. I would love to reconnect, or at least know why she disappeared.

    Sammy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eb0654c8c94ff27d7cc570098aa531b7_f.jpg‎  

  10. #17218
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    Hey CollegeParkBoy, thanks for the info and details. Glad you had a good time. I will ask her of course, but out of curiosity, can you tell me what admission may have been?

    Shooter.
    Her SS is $ and HH is $. 5 she seems open to negotiation for what it's worth. Later.

  11. #17217

    Dice

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    Said fuck it and tried again. Got a hit this time so I went for it. Comms were decent. Easy screening. Motel on Pulaski that was empty af when I got there. Swang around back after she gave further instructions. Got to the door and it is her in the pictures. Slim body nice ass. Room is clean. She is clean. No foul smell at all. We chit chat and get settled. Nice CBJ that was slow and thorough. Actually got me ready to go. Before I got into doggy, there's a knock at the door. It was housekeeping so I had to wait a bit till she was gone. Got back into it and go to doggy. She locked me in with her feet so I knew it was real. Loved the view. Ass is soft. She moaned and gave some dirty talk too. Blew in the bag. Cleaned up. More chit chat. Bounced. I will be repeating for sure. Be safe.
    Hey CollegeParkBoy, thanks for the info and details. Glad you had a good time. I will ask her of course, but out of curiosity, can you tell me what admission may have been?

    Shooter.

  12. #17216
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Jewlz was hanging out with Karmen back in March. This is the same Karmen, who used to work with Blu. There is some info out there if you search. Anyone notice anything in this photograph?

    Does anyone know what happened to BLU the blonde girl?
    Long time lurker here, had a dream with Blu back in 2019 and am wondering where she is as well. I had a great dream about her back then.

  13. #17215

    Jewlz

    Quote Originally Posted by Waldszenen  [View Original Post]
    Not for me. Drove 35 minutes to her and then a man answered when I called her number and told me to get lost.

    Stay away.
    Jewlz was hanging out with Karmen back in March. This is the same Karmen, who used to work with Blu. There is some info out there if you search. Anyone notice anything in this photograph?

    Does anyone know what happened to BLU the blonde girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0002.jpeg‎  

  14. #17214
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldszenen  [View Original Post]
    Not for me. Drove 35 minutes to her and then a man answered when I called her number and told me to get lost.

    Stay away.
    Damn that's strange. I had no problem setting up, but most of the comms were through text. But in all honesty, the time wasn't anything super fantastic and I probably wouldn't go too much out of my way to go see her again unless I was in desperation.

  15. #17213
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    I get my share of eye candy and they haven't cost me an arm & a leg but its whatever floats a monger's boat and to each their own in this hobby, as far as what a monger will pay to have his fun.

    For me, the girl simply must not be ugly, and she must have a decent body and then I'm happy to have my NON-GFE fun with her.

    My Current Sitch:

    I also do not deal with skanks.

    My rate range is $150/ HH on down and I only do HHs and come out to play every 5-6 days.

    In the DMV, I have my 6 Latina regulars. At apartments, I rarely visit hotels and I also visit 3 Houses that bring in very decent Latina girls and very often provide true super-stars in face, body and attitude.

    I've also been looking to diversify and recently obtained a decent Asian House to go along with my Latina Houses.

    Now, I'd like to find a couple quality Black & White Americans each to add to my Squad. I have my eye on a bunch of them, but they are always 40 or more minutes away and I'm also spoiled and don't want to take that kind of trip, but it seems like I will have to. If I want those types of ladies on the squad. They'll cost at least 200+/ HH but I won't mind, and I'll see them about 3-4 times per year.

    NOTE: Private Delights may offer some solutions for you. Lots of the babes look great, they are more expense, like $250-350/ HH than the avg escort and there are also reviews of them.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.
    It must be nice to know a lot of spots like that. Thats pretty awesome. I only know 3 sure spots and their quality has been going downhill super fast. Are you willing to share any of the info by any chance? Sorry for posting it like this but I've tried to pm ya but your box was full either way thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts bro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape