Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 489 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 24517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17197

    Has anyone dreamed of her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/133426153

    When I called her she didn't answer and I got sent to a voice mail, and it was a male voice answering in the inbox.

    It's a red flag for me, but she looks sexy.

  2. #17196

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    You mean mysqitue in Linthicum?
    Yes. I don't keep up with spelling these chics names.

  3. #17195

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact info for Casey? I checked STG and LC and didn't see anything.
    Apparently searching "Casey" doesn't return any results. Try searching "redhead".

  4. #17194

    Interested

    I've had my eyes on this for awhile. Not sure. Any info?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/133169942

  5. #17193

  6. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately. I saw her last month and noticed a breakout on both inner thighs. Maybe nothing just checking to see if anyone else noticed. Haven't been back not because lack of service but that break out and her extra weight turned me off a little.
    You mean mysqitue in Linthicum?

  7. #17191

    Diamond

    Visiting through Baltimore and hit up the lovely woman linked named Diamond. Stays in Rosedale at a nice hotel. Try not to miss the entrance to it that's by a bank I did the first time LOL. She was one of the few who was timely with her responses and fit what I was looking for based off her pictures. Went for the quick visit which was one Benjamin. The half hour was a Benjamin plus 50. Came through and she looked even better to me in person. Probably about 5'5, pretty face, yellow bone, slim thick, with a fat ass. She has baby damage, but I don't care about that. She's very hygienic so no GFE and everything is covered. Room was clean and smelled good, she did as well. As a first time visitor I came in and she had me show her my dick to make sure I wasn't LEO. After that we made small talk. She had a good personality. She just got back in the game and has been doing it the past year. Down to business we start with CBJ. She's elite at it, deep throat, no gag reflex. I'm a good size too. I then hit from doggy the rest of the time. Her ass and body is soft. Didn't want to switch positions or try anything different for real. She get's into it and was playing music. Soon enough it ended made more small talk, hugged, and I was out. I repeated today before leaving to my home state and the experience was even better. If I stayed in Baltimore no question she would be a go to for me. Treat her right if you see her and have fun.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/122688684

  8. #17190

    Latina Sara

    Any recent reports on this one. I would see her ads every now and then but I never got a chance to meet her. I'm pretty sure 75% of the pics on the ads might be fake. I found some reviews but they seem a mixed bag or outdated.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2024243090

  9. #17189

    Millie Mills

    I recently saw Millie Mills out Jessup. It was a easy setup. I seen her before so no waiting after arriving. I get inside and she got nice and thick with a bubble butt. We shoot the shit for a min before we get started. Then she starts giving me a decent bbj until I was ready. She really doesn't like giving head. But it was good enough. I bent her bubble butt over and went to work in those guts. I tore her ass up and she starts getting into it. YMMV. We went at for 20 mins until I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Damage 100 ss. Good nut.

  10. #17188

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    Saw her again at her Pasadena location for a quick rendezvous. Made sure she knew I wasn't waiting, parked and met her at the sliding door. Waited less than 5 minutes and she invited me in. No waiting around for her to get inspired or this or that (if you've seen her you know). Stripped for me and proceeded with some great mic work. Very detail oriented and attentive, met my needs for sure. Played with the kitty while she was working on me, then had her on her back rubbing her bean with my FIV. Good times.

    Caught my load and kept going until I was shook. Out the door and on my way drained and happy. Not a common experience with her as far as timeliness goes but hey even a squirrel.
    Do you have contact info for Casey? I checked STG and LC and didn't see anything.

  11. #17187

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Binggo3  [View Original Post]
    I know what you mean. Once she got naked it was over for me. I tired just to jerk off on her but couldn't even get interested enough for that. Just pulled up my pants and left.
    That's so sad. Years ago she was a 10. She was absolutely gorgeous before she got addicted.

  12. #17186

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Cod592  [View Original Post]
    Idk how ya went thru with her after she took off her clothes yu can connect the dots type shyt and I couldn't go raw both heads said hell no! For that price I can get waaaaay better. I decided to just let her have the bread and there was some bald black guy hanging around outside knocking. Red flags all over so glad I left w / o any issues.
    I know what you mean. Once she got naked it was over for me. I tired just to jerk off on her but couldn't even get interested enough for that. Just pulled up my pants and left.

  13. #17185

    Last Friday

    I had another fun Friday last week. A single and a double. Last time I posted info though, all I got was flack for the rates I paid, so I'm going to skip the details this time. For those of you who are interested, PM me with a trade and I'll share, otherwise, just letting everyone know there is still talent around.

  14. #17184

    Mystic

    Has anyone seen her lately. I saw her last month and noticed a breakout on both inner thighs. Maybe nothing just checking to see if anyone else noticed. Haven't been back not because lack of service but that break out and her extra weight turned me off a little.

  15. #17183

    Redhead Casey

    Saw her again at her Pasadena location for a quick rendezvous. Made sure she knew I wasn't waiting, parked and met her at the sliding door. Waited less than 5 minutes and she invited me in. No waiting around for her to get inspired or this or that (if you've seen her you know). Stripped for me and proceeded with some great mic work. Very detail oriented and attentive, met my needs for sure. Played with the kitty while she was working on me, then had her on her back rubbing her bean with my FIV. Good times.

    Caught my load and kept going until I was shook. Out the door and on my way drained and happy. Not a common experience with her as far as timeliness goes but hey even a squirrel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape