Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 828 1328 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19920

    Adry on Eros is muy caliente! 🔥

    Thought I'd take a ride on the Latina side, WOW!

    This 25 ish Cuban girl's body is absolutely perfect! I don't know if her breasts are enhanced, I don't think so. Perfectly toned even though she's curvy. I'm not an ass man. Butt her's is gorgeous!

    Squeaky clean, very pleasant, speaks only broken English.

    Because of the lack of communication, it seemed like we were going through the motions.

    I'm not into BJs and anal, so I can't comment on her menu and skills.

    She's hotter looking than her Eros photos. Adry could be a model with little cosmetics or work.

    Damage was 5, which she demanded BEFORE we started. If you're interested in an hour or two of fun with a beautiful sexy Latina, don't miss her!

    JohnGuest.

  2. #19919

    But wait, there's more.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDog96  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to put some tips on here for newbies. On the LC gator and STG I've been paying close attention and taking notes. There's some that have varied pics of the same person with totally different ad and phone number. Red flag! Also, I did phone # lookup on several. Most are unrecognized numbers, which is likely a burner phone. That's expected. But I found a few that have phones registered to some 20-something male names. I believe those are red flags as well. Just want everyone to be careful. Take home message: do research before you reach out. If they look TGTBT, they are. In light of the recent post about being chased out of a room by a big dude, I thought a reminder that we all need to be very careful out there. Also, don't forget, your own phone number can be looked up as well! We all have reputations to protect!
    Addendum: I also for grins looked at other cities. I found several of these same ads, same pics, same vids in other cities! RED FLAG. I've eliminated about 2/3 of these from possibility just by doing some simple due diligence. Do they think we are stupid?

  3. #19918

    Sugar

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/405242441024

    Hooked up with Sugar last night. Pictures accurate except filter used on face. Super nice and accommodating She came to me which was nice. A couple of text and 20 minutes later she arrived. Took her up to my room and we shed our clothes. She started with BBBJ and deep throat, switched to 69 and some rimming then finished in Greece. HH total damage 230 would repeat. The girl has a GIANT ass and titties definitely a short BBW and totally fun.

    Stay safe.

  4. #19917

    Advances / Deposits / Booking fees

    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo;6450777[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indianapolis/135054735[/URL]

    Contacted her and everything seem fine, but once I got to her location she wanted me to send her an advance which I denied and just drove back home.
    You did the right thing. I don't get it but there must be a lot of guys that fall for this. There's just too many scammers looking for advances. This is why I wish this site would bring back the classifieds. We need a trusted place to go.

  5. #19916

    Waste your time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/135054735

    Contacted her and everything seem fine, but once I got to her location she wanted me to send her an advance which I denied and just drove back home.

  6. #19915

    Due diligence

    Just wanted to put some tips on here for newbies. On the LC gator and STG I've been paying close attention and taking notes. There's some that have varied pics of the same person with totally different ad and phone number. Red flag! Also, I did phone # lookup on several. Most are unrecognized numbers, which is likely a burner phone. That's expected. But I found a few that have phones registered to some 20-something male names. I believe those are red flags as well. Just want everyone to be careful. Take home message: do research before you reach out. If they look TGTBT, they are. In light of the recent post about being chased out of a room by a big dude, I thought a reminder that we all need to be very careful out there. Also, don't forget, your own phone number can be looked up as well! We all have reputations to protect!

  7. #19914

    Where is Lovely Aaliyah?

    Has anyone heard form or knows how to contact Aaliyah, the wonderful provider who used to be with DI (Discreet Info)?

  8. #19913

    Eva Love. Lately?

    Her ad comes and goes. Seems odd. Has anyone seen her recently? PMs are fine. .

  9. #19912

    Sammii tsuanamii aka Sammie sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    This kind of crap is going to end up with somebody getting killed as not everybody is willing to be robbed, no matter how big the guy. I'm not advocating anything, just stating reality.
    Sorry that this happened to you brother. Thank you for posting as you have help us dodge a bullet.

    In the same motel 6 there is Kara. I don't normally go bbw but she is a nice lady. Offers a B&G which I sometimes crave. Good CIM for. 6. She asks that you bring her a small gift like a can of coke. That's her LEO check. Because apparently LEO can't bring a gift? LOL.

    Dave.

  10. #19911

    Sammii Tsunamii playing with fire.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her last night and went to her location at motel 6 off 38st, everything seem fine she got undressed and all, suddenly she said she needed to use the bathroom as she went she opened the door and fat black guy opened the door and told me to get out, I did so, had a gun in my car but and was thinking to go back but as soon as I got to my car I cooled down! Just realized its not wort 150 to risk it!

    I contacted her because if read some of you guys had already seen her but I guess wasn't my lucky day! This is her add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/134599395
    This kind of crap is going to end up with somebody getting killed as not everybody is willing to be robbed, no matter how big the guy. I'm not advocating anything, just stating reality.

  11. #19910

    Thanks for heads up re; Sammii Tsunami

    Thanks for heads up re; Sammii Tsunami.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her last night and went to her location at motel 6 off 38st, everything seem fine she got undressed and all, suddenly she said she needed to use the bathroom as she went she opened the door and fat black guy opened the door and told me to get out, I did so, had a gun in my car but and was thinking to go back but as soon as I got to my car I cooled down! Just realized its not wort 150 to risk it!

    I contacted her because if read some of you guys had already seen her but I guess wasn't my lucky day! This is her add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/134599395

  12. #19909
    Quote Originally Posted by Macizo  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her last night and went to her location at motel 6 off 38st, everything seem fine she got undressed and all, suddenly she said she needed to use the bathroom as she went she opened the door and fat black guy opened the door and told me to get out, I did so, had a gun in my car but and was thinking to go back but as soon as I got to my car I cooled down! Just realized its not wort 150 to risk it!

    I contacted her because if read some of you guys had already seen her but I guess wasn't my lucky day! This is her add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/134599395
    I posted about her on the rip off. Sucks because she was one of my regulars.

  13. #19908

    Two negative reviews

    The White Chocolate: this one started off in a condescending and rude behavior. I get that there are some of you out there who choose to be total jerks to these women. However, I reached out in a polite manner and was instantly met with her going into b*tch mode. Here are some of the questions she asked me. Where are you from? How old are you? How much do you make? How much do you have? And to top it off, she demanded that I use Google meet or some other method of video chat. No. No. No. NO. Hell NO. Stay away. But if your other head is taking over, well that's on you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...n/751236683521

    This one has giant knockers. But you could only tell that from the photos because you will be waiting forever to see her, let alone get a response back from her. What is wrong with some people? Seriously. How difficult is it to reply? I gave it a good seven days and maybe got her to reply twice. Obviously she is drugged up to stay up late, extremely overbooked (you're more than likely sucking someone else's bodily fluids when you're kissing her tits by the way. Disgusting). I once asked her if I could see her and the time was twelve noon. Middle of the day. You should be awake by now because I know some of you people stay up until three in the morning. Never heard back from her until it was like 8 pm at night. Ummm no thanks. I waited all freaking day and you're just now replying? No. Hell no. You suck at managing your time, your communication is also extremely very poor. You probably stink and don't wash. Everyone hitting it? You probably caught crabs or some other disease.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/714829573584

  14. #19907

    Thief beware Sammii Tsunamii

    Contacted her last night and went to her location at motel 6 off 38st, everything seem fine she got undressed and all, suddenly she said she needed to use the bathroom as she went she opened the door and fat black guy opened the door and told me to get out, I did so, had a gun in my car but and was thinking to go back but as soon as I got to my car I cooled down! Just realized its not wort 150 to risk it!

    I contacted her because if read some of you guys had already seen her but I guess wasn't my lucky day! This is her add.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/134599395

  15. #19906

    I had a dream with Hazel

    Not sure if it was the same girl. Close enough I guess. 100 for hhr. When I get there, the door to the bathroom is closed. That's a Red flag for me. She asks if I want to do a 3 some with her friend. I decline but ask to use the bathroom. She says her roomy is in there. I see the roomy and is not my type. Bigger girl. Hazel was decent. Started with a CBJ. Kept her lingerie on. Did doggy, wanted her on top but she doesn't do that. So missionary it was until finish. I was done in 15 minutes. No frills, no passion, but for 100, it works if you need that fix.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape