Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 24822
-
05-18-23 21:56 #19917Senior Member

Posts: 222Advances / Deposits / Booking fees
You did the right thing. I don't get it but there must be a lot of guys that fall for this. There's just too many scammers looking for advances. This is why I wish this site would bring back the classifieds. We need a trusted place to go.
Originally Posted by Macizo;6450777[URL
-
05-18-23 12:02 #19916Regular Member

Posts: 24Waste your time
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/135054735
Contacted her and everything seem fine, but once I got to her location she wanted me to send her an advance which I denied and just drove back home.
-
05-18-23 11:59 #19915Regular Member

Posts: 7Due diligence
Just wanted to put some tips on here for newbies. On the LC gator and STG I've been paying close attention and taking notes. There's some that have varied pics of the same person with totally different ad and phone number. Red flag! Also, I did phone # lookup on several. Most are unrecognized numbers, which is likely a burner phone. That's expected. But I found a few that have phones registered to some 20-something male names. I believe those are red flags as well. Just want everyone to be careful. Take home message: do research before you reach out. If they look TGTBT, they are. In light of the recent post about being chased out of a room by a big dude, I thought a reminder that we all need to be very careful out there. Also, don't forget, your own phone number can be looked up as well! We all have reputations to protect!
-
05-18-23 07:57 #19914Senior Member

Posts: 310Where is Lovely Aaliyah?
Has anyone heard form or knows how to contact Aaliyah, the wonderful provider who used to be with DI (Discreet Info)?
-
05-17-23 22:47 #19913Senior Member

Posts: 617Eva Love. Lately?
Her ad comes and goes. Seems odd. Has anyone seen her recently? PMs are fine. .
-
05-17-23 10:36 #19912Senior Member

Posts: 542Sammii tsuanamii aka Sammie sweetheart
Sorry that this happened to you brother. Thank you for posting as you have help us dodge a bullet.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
In the same motel 6 there is Kara. I don't normally go bbw but she is a nice lady. Offers a B&G which I sometimes crave. Good CIM for. 6. She asks that you bring her a small gift like a can of coke. That's her LEO check. Because apparently LEO can't bring a gift? LOL.
Dave.
-
05-17-23 09:50 #19911Senior Member

Posts: 290Sammii Tsunamii playing with fire.
This kind of crap is going to end up with somebody getting killed as not everybody is willing to be robbed, no matter how big the guy. I'm not advocating anything, just stating reality.
Originally Posted by Macizo
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 07:23 #19910Senior Member

Posts: 247Thanks for heads up re; Sammii Tsunami
Thanks for heads up re; Sammii Tsunami.
Originally Posted by Macizo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 21:12 #19909Senior Member

Posts: 810I posted about her on the rip off. Sucks because she was one of my regulars.
Originally Posted by Macizo
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 20:20 #19908Senior Member

Posts: 205Two negative reviews
The White Chocolate: this one started off in a condescending and rude behavior. I get that there are some of you out there who choose to be total jerks to these women. However, I reached out in a polite manner and was instantly met with her going into b*tch mode. Here are some of the questions she asked me. Where are you from? How old are you? How much do you make? How much do you have? And to top it off, she demanded that I use Google meet or some other method of video chat. No. No. No. NO. Hell NO. Stay away. But if your other head is taking over, well that's on you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...n/751236683521
This one has giant knockers. But you could only tell that from the photos because you will be waiting forever to see her, let alone get a response back from her. What is wrong with some people? Seriously. How difficult is it to reply? I gave it a good seven days and maybe got her to reply twice. Obviously she is drugged up to stay up late, extremely overbooked (you're more than likely sucking someone else's bodily fluids when you're kissing her tits by the way. Disgusting). I once asked her if I could see her and the time was twelve noon. Middle of the day. You should be awake by now because I know some of you people stay up until three in the morning. Never heard back from her until it was like 8 pm at night. Ummm no thanks. I waited all freaking day and you're just now replying? No. Hell no. You suck at managing your time, your communication is also extremely very poor. You probably stink and don't wash. Everyone hitting it? You probably caught crabs or some other disease.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/714829573584
-
05-16-23 15:05 #19907Regular Member

Posts: 24Thief beware Sammii Tsunamii
Contacted her last night and went to her location at motel 6 off 38st, everything seem fine she got undressed and all, suddenly she said she needed to use the bathroom as she went she opened the door and fat black guy opened the door and told me to get out, I did so, had a gun in my car but and was thinking to go back but as soon as I got to my car I cooled down! Just realized its not wort 150 to risk it!
I contacted her because if read some of you guys had already seen her but I guess wasn't my lucky day! This is her add.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/134599395
-
05-15-23 21:26 #19906Senior Member

Posts: 222I had a dream with Hazel
Not sure if it was the same girl. Close enough I guess. 100 for hhr. When I get there, the door to the bathroom is closed. That's a Red flag for me. She asks if I want to do a 3 some with her friend. I decline but ask to use the bathroom. She says her roomy is in there. I see the roomy and is not my type. Bigger girl. Hazel was decent. Started with a CBJ. Kept her lingerie on. Did doggy, wanted her on top but she doesn't do that. So missionary it was until finish. I was done in 15 minutes. No frills, no passion, but for 100, it works if you need that fix.
-
05-15-23 19:52 #19905Senior Member

Posts: 52No reviews
Anyone seen her? Seems like there are never any nice providers on the west side. I could work with this.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...462/3176037996
-
05-15-23 19:23 #19904Senior Member

Posts: 90Sent you a DM
Sent you a message with a rec!
Originally Posted by HornDog96
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 13:39 #19903Senior Member

Posts: 153Pleasantly Released,
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/968007660925
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
I just visited again today, and once again it was fantastic, communicating was a little more difficult, but for security reasons I fully understand. I bumped to a HH so we could chat a little. I learned a little more about her, and enjoyed every moment. I also got what needed and some pillow talk.
Granted, she's no angel and battles her own demons but I trust her, her body type is on point (under 120 pounds) the prettiest little pussy and no drama. She did mention the boyfriend is gone and admitted he cost her customers and reviews. I wished her Happy Mothers Day and I'll continue to keep her on my go to list, and she appreciated that. Till next time.









Reply With Quote





