Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 1329 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19900

    Over 40 LC

    Anyone have experience with any ladies on the over 40 LC? There's some sexy ones that I'm interested in but I'm always leary of the listcrawler site. As an alternative, does anyone have any recs for a good one in the MILF category? All the DI's are young.

  2. #19899

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSucks  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4632368549/1

    She's got a lot of great reviews in a short period of time and $50 deposit. Has anyone seen her?
    It's hard to have much stock in Ebabylon reviews because the host can write their own review. Selling content & getting "Deposits" are most likely just a scam to get your money. Probably some fat dude sitting in his underwear scratchin' his junk.

  3. #19898
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSucks  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4632368549/1

    She's got a lot of great reviews in a short period of time and $50 deposit. Has anyone seen her?
    Don't send a damn deposit!

    & No.

  4. #19897

    Has anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4632368549/1

    She's got a lot of great reviews in a short period of time and $50 deposit. Has anyone seen her?

  5. #19896
    Quote Originally Posted by BillK9999  [View Original Post]
    Remember what her $$$ was?
    It was $. 5 for a hhr but I don't remember qv or hr amounts.

  6. #19895

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBehot  [View Original Post]
    Went back and forth with this one. She wanted 150 for hhr. Then I did the google check. This is Natalie Moore, a porn star.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/987231963111

    (317) xxx-0650.
    I have communicated with whoever posted the ad. They did send a couple photos not the girl in the pictures on the ad but pretty hot chick said she staying at the Baymont in Southport by the Cracker Barrel but it's not her room so I'll call only. But she required money for gas. I told her no problem. I would bring her by money all she had to do with meet me out in the parking lot. And of course she wouldn't do that. Too risky LOL.

  7. #19894

    I thought I had one

    Went back and forth with this one. She wanted 150 for hhr. Then I did the google check. This is Natalie Moore, a porn star.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/987231963111

    (317) xxx-0650.

  8. #19893
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribtri  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I don't post really but I recently met up with

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/123175077

    She was exactly like her photos other than hair but that is due to wearing wigs. She has a nice pair of bolt ons and was very response and easy to set up a meeting with. I know I'll be meeting with her again but she did mention she's looking for regulars also. She's currently on the southside which is easier for me. Please let me know if my review could use any other information. Thanks.
    Remember what her $$$ was?

  9. #19892
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    She was reviewed recently and it was good. She had a shaved head and wore wigs. Look for the mistaken trannie review.

    She is all female but shaved her head for a friend so hence the wigs.
    Thanks. Happen to remember the post number?

  10. #19891
    Quote Originally Posted by BillK9999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited her lately? Search pulls up reviews from 2-3 years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/859298724817
    She was reviewed recently and it was good. She had a shaved head and wore wigs. Look for the mistaken trannie review.

    She is all female but shaved her head for a friend so hence the wigs.

  11. #19890

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her recently. The good is she does look like her pics. She is a hot little thing for her price point. She is safe and you won't get robbed.

    The bad is she is not very interactive. It's as much interaction as pounding a flesh light. There was also paraphernalia of pipes for things other than tobacco and weed.

    Overall she smelled great but was distracted and not into it at all. I want to try her one more time for her price point. I might just have to edge myself because there was hardly any warm up but damn that view is nice. Also all holes open for extra.
    Saw her a couple of times a few months back, she goes by Cali usually. First time she was so out of it, when she locked the door she thought I left. She does have a great body, was really clean but she kept nodding off. Had to face fuck her to finish. She said it was because she thought I was a cop so she took a "Benedryl".

    She texted me and apologized a couple of weeks later and said she was awake and motivated. She was alert and yeah not very interactive. She kept getting up because a neighbor kept banging on the door about some clothing beef. I would think about another try since she says no party favors but haven't pulled the trigger.

  12. #19889

    Veronica

    Anyone visited her lately? Search pulls up reviews from 2-3 years ago.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...m/859298724817

  13. #19888
    Quote Originally Posted by GottBleach  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and didn't set off any red flags. Was wondering if anyone had experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/520182758061
    She sets off some red flags for me.

    1 - not a local number. Might be visiting but they are all using burners anyway. So why not get a local burner?

    2 - posting in multiple regions. She's showing up in Muncie, Anderson, and Indy.

    None of these would stop me from seeing what's going on but I'm anticipating a deposit scam.

  14. #19887

    Bbw provider

    If you like bbws this one is pretty good. She is bigger than in pics but proportional big. She has great giant tits. Her head game is really good. She also smelled great.

    The bad part is she is a big girl and asks for a lot but she does negotiate.

    Overall if you like bigger girls she is a good pick. Not my cup of tea because of size difference. Only position that worked was doggy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...u/807990807586

  15. #19886
    Quote Originally Posted by ElChinoRico  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info! I don't think I saw anyone mention what her name is. Can you tell us?

    Also, is she actually strict about her verification picture requirement? I'd like to avoid sending one, if possible.
    I think she goes by Charlotte.

    She does require a pic but no I'd or personal info. I had to send one from a burner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape