Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 372 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 25010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19445

    Dick Pics and Private Shows! : (

    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple times in the past. She asked me on two occasions if I was ok with her husband / partner watching. So I assumed they're just of that life style so they want to see what type of dick is going to be filling her up. Regardless, I wasn't comfortable with someone else watching so we we were always in a room with just us.
    Thanks for that VALUABLE info, Spirit! So her male partner wants to watch? That means I'm defintely OUT! It suggests STRONGLY that there will be hidden cameras involved. Despite the fact that you were in a private room. Was it YOUR room, or theirs?

    It seems to me that this clarifies several issues. They are apparently all about getting their own private shows, and therefore, probably making their own porn videos, clearly! No wonder the price is so relatively cheap, for what she's offering. So I will defintely not be inseminating this one!

  2. #19444
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that detailed report!

    But could someone PLEASE explain to me what is the purpose of "screening with a dick pic" ? Do they actually believe that if someone sends a dick pic, that it rules out that the sender could be LE? Or what?
    I've seen her a couple times in the past. She asked me on two occasions if I was ok with her husband / partner watching. So I assumed they're just of that life style so they want to see what type of dick is going to be filling her up. Regardless, I wasn't comfortable with someone else watching so we we were always in a room with just us.

  3. #19443

    She's been written about many times

    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBoston  [View Original Post]
    Stay away! She's not new. Comes and goes. Appears when out of $ and sober. Usually somewhat sober bc she ran out of $. She's also a thief. There were also recent reports that she was hanging with a bf / pimp that threatened people.

    Just bad news overall.
    And this appears to be spot on. I almost met with her, read the reviews and avoided her. She used to post as a masseuse. I believe as far back as backpage.

  4. #19442
    Quote Originally Posted by DJrunner  [View Original Post]
    She looks a bit rough to me. Service could be good though.
    Stay away! She's not new. Comes and goes. Appears when out of $ and sober. Usually somewhat sober bc she ran out of $. She's also a thief. There were also recent reports that she was hanging with a bf / pimp that threatened people.

    Just bad news overall.

  5. #19441
    Quote Originally Posted by VicksBurg70  [View Original Post]
    Based on Lurkings assessment and the one I posted earlier today I am not sure how you can conclude she is just another abysmal junkie. Neither one of us saw any evidence of drug use. Will I see her again? Sure, if I was in the mood for a strong face fuck and cum swallow.
    I just got that impression based on the spartan incall description in some of the older posts. So everyone agrees she fucks raw. But is she a mechanical fuck? Or GFE? Any DFK?

  6. #19440
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Hi, here's my precis of the 1 visit I've had with her:

    She requires 'screening' of prospectives by requesting their dick pic. Once sent, she's quick to reply. She's in the lower level of a multifamily home at the end of a cul-de-sac, will wave you over to greet you.

    She's tiny, perhaps 5'0" or 4'11" hence the discussion about her advertised height in subsequent discussion on the forum. She was freshly showered, robed only, quite quick to get to business. I didn't try kissing, but she may well do it. Her tits are mildly saggy / pendulous, but nice bit nipples on moderate areolae, they harden sweetly.

    She will not suggest using a condom; she's bare for everything. Great suckjob, good tongueing along the sides, will attend to the nutsack.

    I did DATY with her and enjoyed her taste and pubic hair, which is not abundant, but soft -- I miss natural looks on women nowadays, she's one of the few, but I think the lawn varies in cultivation, so to speak! BBFSCIP is totally available, just do it, she won't question at all, it's her expectation I think; so, BBBJCIM is also, presumably, a given? She's not a rusher. I pulled out to regain some stamina whilst going DATY. I don't recall attempting kissing or DFK, but you'll have to let us know your experience.

    When I saw her the price was 1.2, but she'll do a QV such as the above for anything from 1. 0 to 1. 5. I sense she's more keen on getting a client than fussing about price.

    Happy travels. SPS.
    Thanks for that detailed report!

    But could someone PLEASE explain to me what is the purpose of "screening with a dick pic" ? Do they actually believe that if someone sends a dick pic, that it rules out that the sender could be LE? Or what?

  7. #19439

    Joelle

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Mr Schlong! I very well may!
    Got to agree with the Schlong, just took a trip with "Joelle", had to beat KoF to the bed. Quite nice. Tried getting in touch a couple years with no response, now very prompt. Decent place, she let me shower before the deed. For what she's gone through and her age she's looking good. Talk, slim, big tits. Did a little BBFS then slipped it raw in the back. She took it like a champ. Loaded her up with cream. She did play the hurry up game a little bit with another John coming right after but I can never last in that hole anyways. No obvious dragons besides being a little chatty LOL. Did 150.

  8. #19438

    Hmm

    She looks a bit rough to me. Service could be good though.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see this one? Looks new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/291210547471

  9. #19437

    Sb

    Hey Dave,

    I don't go with SB yet am quite interested in something new. What does she look like and what is donation to play? I'm nearby so this could be fun.

    DJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    To those who have enjoyed this sugarbabe in the past, she is now hosting in North Prov. If you have SecretBenefits take a look at Ivy0322. Pm me for details / digits if you'd like.

  10. #19436

    Details on North Provi BB shorty

    Hi, here's my precis of the 1 visit I've had with her:

    She requires 'screening' of prospectives by requesting their dick pic. Once sent, she's quick to reply. She's in the lower level of a multifamily home at the end of a cul-de-sac, will wave you over to greet you.

    She's tiny, perhaps 5'0" or 4'11" hence the discussion about her advertised height in subsequent discussion on the forum. She was freshly showered, robed only, quite quick to get to business. I didn't try kissing, but she may well do it. Her tits are mildly saggy / pendulous, but nice bit nipples on moderate areolae, they harden sweetly.

    She will not suggest using a condom; she's bare for everything. Great suckjob, good tongueing along the sides, will attend to the nutsack.

    I did DATY with her and enjoyed her taste and pubic hair, which is not abundant, but soft -- I miss natural looks on women nowadays, she's one of the few, but I think the lawn varies in cultivation, so to speak! BBFSCIP is totally available, just do it, she won't question at all, it's her expectation I think; so, BBBJCIM is also, presumably, a given? She's not a rusher. I pulled out to regain some stamina whilst going DATY. I don't recall attempting kissing or DFK, but you'll have to let us know your experience.

    When I saw her the price was 1.2, but she'll do a QV such as the above for anything from 1. 0 to 1. 5. I sense she's more keen on getting a client than fussing about price.

    Happy travels. SPS.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks agan, Lurking. I guess I usually go by the admittedly simplistic rule, that if it walks like a junkie and talks like a junkie. . . Well, you know the rest!

    Just curious, though, because, while fucking raw is, of course, a requirement for me, passionate, sloppy wet DFK is, for me, also essential, even if they fake the passionate part, LOL! And I do realize that decent DFK is more YMMV than raw fucking, with many, LOL! So how was she in that regard?

    And is she 5 ft 0 or 5 ft 11, LOL?!

  11. #19435

    SB babe Ivy0322

    To those who have enjoyed this sugarbabe in the past, she is now hosting in North Prov. If you have SecretBenefits take a look at Ivy0322. Pm me for details / digits if you'd like.

  12. #19434

    'Want this blond baby' - Bella. Anyone ever see this one? Looks new

    Anyone ever see this one? Looks new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/291210547471

  13. #19433
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    I know Joelle quite, quite well personally. She has a distant history of injection drug use, but quit well over 3-4 years ago; she has no current substance use issues, even cutting back heavily on smoking! She has some old, stable track mark scars that are the same from the past several years (I started seeing her in 2018). She looks fabulous, still. I last was with her 3 weeks ago. She remains statuesque, elegant, very clean, consummate socialite. She's had some dental work, some teeth missing. Hair currently allowed to acquire a natural silvered hue vs. Usual dyed / bleached blonde; looks very sexy. We are always BB nowadays. Pussy is luscious, arse tasty with a tight but hungry anus -- she really digs anal. She is quite orgasmic. She "loves sex" to quote her, succinctly.

    Take a walk down memory lane, KOF!
    Thanks Mr Schlong! I very well may!

  14. #19432
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyLurking  [View Original Post]
    She will do raw if that's what you are looking for, I found the service meh but maybe that's just because we didn't match I mean at the same time the whole situation felt ickky to me the room really dampened the feeling as for a junkie I do not know but if you told me she was I would believe it. I do not have any hard proof only speculation.
    Thanks agan, Lurking. I guess I usually go by the admittedly simplistic rule, that if it walks like a junkie and talks like a junkie. . . Well, you know the rest!

    Just curious, though, because, while fucking raw is, of course, a requirement for me, passionate, sloppy wet DFK is, for me, also essential, even if they fake the passionate part, LOL! And I do realize that decent DFK is more YMMV than raw fucking, with many, LOL! So how was she in that regard?

    And is she 5 ft 0 or 5 ft 11, LOL?!

  15. #19431
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Lurking. Seems like just another abysmal non-GFE junkie, then? Unless I hear otherwise, I will surely take your kind advice, and avoid!
    She will do raw if that's what you are looking for, I found the service meh but maybe that's just because we didn't match I mean at the same time the whole situation felt ickky to me the room really dampened the feeling as for a junkie I do not know but if you told me she was I would believe it. I do not have any hard proof only speculation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape