Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 25010
-
05-18-23 10:19 #19445Senior Member

Posts: 3748Dick Pics and Private Shows! : (
Thanks for that VALUABLE info, Spirit! So her male partner wants to watch? That means I'm defintely OUT! It suggests STRONGLY that there will be hidden cameras involved. Despite the fact that you were in a private room. Was it YOUR room, or theirs?
Originally Posted by SpiritsSpirit
[View Original Post]
It seems to me that this clarifies several issues. They are apparently all about getting their own private shows, and therefore, probably making their own porn videos, clearly! No wonder the price is so relatively cheap, for what she's offering. So I will defintely not be inseminating this one!
-
05-17-23 23:43 #19444Senior Member

Posts: 28I've seen her a couple times in the past. She asked me on two occasions if I was ok with her husband / partner watching. So I assumed they're just of that life style so they want to see what type of dick is going to be filling her up. Regardless, I wasn't comfortable with someone else watching so we we were always in a room with just us.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 16:33 #19443Banned Member

Posts: 384She's been written about many times
And this appears to be spot on. I almost met with her, read the reviews and avoided her. She used to post as a masseuse. I believe as far back as backpage.
Originally Posted by LincolnBoston
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 14:21 #19442Senior Member

Posts: 76Stay away! She's not new. Comes and goes. Appears when out of $ and sober. Usually somewhat sober bc she ran out of $. She's also a thief. There were also recent reports that she was hanging with a bf / pimp that threatened people.
Originally Posted by DJrunner
[View Original Post]
Just bad news overall.
-
05-17-23 08:22 #19441Senior Member

Posts: 3748I just got that impression based on the spartan incall description in some of the older posts. So everyone agrees she fucks raw. But is she a mechanical fuck? Or GFE? Any DFK?
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 07:53 #19440Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks for that detailed report!
Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69
[View Original Post]
But could someone PLEASE explain to me what is the purpose of "screening with a dick pic" ? Do they actually believe that if someone sends a dick pic, that it rules out that the sender could be LE? Or what?
-
05-16-23 15:33 #19439Senior Member

Posts: 287Joelle
Got to agree with the Schlong, just took a trip with "Joelle", had to beat KoF to the bed. Quite nice. Tried getting in touch a couple years with no response, now very prompt. Decent place, she let me shower before the deed. For what she's gone through and her age she's looking good. Talk, slim, big tits. Did a little BBFS then slipped it raw in the back. She took it like a champ. Loaded her up with cream. She did play the hurry up game a little bit with another John coming right after but I can never last in that hole anyways. No obvious dragons besides being a little chatty LOL. Did 150.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 13:58 #19438Senior Member

Posts: 304Hmm
She looks a bit rough to me. Service could be good though.
Originally Posted by JohnV500
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 13:56 #19437Senior Member

Posts: 304Sb
Hey Dave,
I don't go with SB yet am quite interested in something new. What does she look like and what is donation to play? I'm nearby so this could be fun.
DJ.
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 13:30 #19436Senior Member

Posts: 29Details on North Provi BB shorty
Hi, here's my precis of the 1 visit I've had with her:
She requires 'screening' of prospectives by requesting their dick pic. Once sent, she's quick to reply. She's in the lower level of a multifamily home at the end of a cul-de-sac, will wave you over to greet you.
She's tiny, perhaps 5'0" or 4'11" hence the discussion about her advertised height in subsequent discussion on the forum. She was freshly showered, robed only, quite quick to get to business. I didn't try kissing, but she may well do it. Her tits are mildly saggy / pendulous, but nice bit nipples on moderate areolae, they harden sweetly.
She will not suggest using a condom; she's bare for everything. Great suckjob, good tongueing along the sides, will attend to the nutsack.
I did DATY with her and enjoyed her taste and pubic hair, which is not abundant, but soft -- I miss natural looks on women nowadays, she's one of the few, but I think the lawn varies in cultivation, so to speak! BBFSCIP is totally available, just do it, she won't question at all, it's her expectation I think; so, BBBJCIM is also, presumably, a given? She's not a rusher. I pulled out to regain some stamina whilst going DATY. I don't recall attempting kissing or DFK, but you'll have to let us know your experience.
When I saw her the price was 1.2, but she'll do a QV such as the above for anything from 1. 0 to 1. 5. I sense she's more keen on getting a client than fussing about price.
Happy travels. SPS.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 12:21 #19435Senior Member

Posts: 287SB babe Ivy0322
To those who have enjoyed this sugarbabe in the past, she is now hosting in North Prov. If you have SecretBenefits take a look at Ivy0322. Pm me for details / digits if you'd like.
-
05-16-23 11:55 #19434Senior Member

Posts: 55'Want this blond baby' - Bella. Anyone ever see this one? Looks new
Anyone ever see this one? Looks new.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/291210547471
-
05-16-23 10:24 #19433Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks Mr Schlong! I very well may!
Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-23 09:16 #19432Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks agan, Lurking. I guess I usually go by the admittedly simplistic rule, that if it walks like a junkie and talks like a junkie. . . Well, you know the rest!
Originally Posted by SimplyLurking
[View Original Post]
Just curious, though, because, while fucking raw is, of course, a requirement for me, passionate, sloppy wet DFK is, for me, also essential, even if they fake the passionate part, LOL! And I do realize that decent DFK is more YMMV than raw fucking, with many, LOL! So how was she in that regard?
And is she 5 ft 0 or 5 ft 11, LOL?!
-
05-16-23 00:50 #19431Senior Member

Posts: 82She will do raw if that's what you are looking for, I found the service meh but maybe that's just because we didn't match I mean at the same time the whole situation felt ickky to me the room really dampened the feeling as for a junkie I do not know but if you told me she was I would believe it. I do not have any hard proof only speculation.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




