Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 551 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 8261
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4961
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to Pandora last night. Jessie suck and ride my wang.

    She talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

    I drunk.
    What does she look like?

  2. #4960
    Quote Originally Posted by Anony  [View Original Post]
    I compared her to Jenna Haze because they have the same body type (cute, petite, natural, no tattoos). But looking at pics of Dichen Lachman I can see the resemblance of facial structure.

    If Jenna Haze and Dichen Lachman had a love child, you'd get Anya.
    I definitely see the Dichen Lachman resemblance. However, Anya has a WAYYY better ass than Jenna Haze.

  3. #4959
    Did you ever get an answer for this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this thot?

    Princess.

    https://www.instagram.com/nellyybandsss/

  4. #4958
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Jessie

    I go to Pandora last night. Jessie suck and ride my wang.

    She talk dirty. I cum fast. Hahahaha.

    I drunk.

  5. #4957
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I've heard her compared to both this girl and Jenna Haze. I mean my gawd! 🥵.
    I compared her to Jenna Haze because they have the same body type (cute, petite, natural, no tattoos). But looking at pics of Dichen Lachman I can see the resemblance of facial structure.

    If Jenna Haze and Dichen Lachman had a love child, you'd get Anya.

  6. #4956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Monse

    Monse just rode me hard and deep. Her pussy was WET!

    She is a motivated woman today!

  7. #4955
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    New Girl at Pandoras

    Don't see new girls. They rob you.

    See girls there long time.

  8. #4954
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by KennySex69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing all the stripper info, arrived for a work trip with some free time so decided to check out Pandoras and Kittens. I missed the day shift which I'm sure is hotter action. Went straight to pandoras, was pretty dead maybe 3-4 girls working. None were my type, tried some dances with a tall slim brunette chick, fun dance 3 for $1 but nothing more than a blue balls dry hump. Decided to head over to Kittens as it was on my way to hotel. That's where things got more interesting. Had another regular dance with an Arizona chick, kept making eye contact with a cutie a few booths over that was having way more fun. Ended up with her back there later, Mila was her name hot Mexican chick with a great ass, exactly what I was looking for. She whipped it out and got to the fun stuff, all covered but really fun experience and hang. Would see her again, as she knows how to make sure a guy leaves with a smile. Went back to Kittens Monday night, more girls working. Ended up with Layla a hot petite body darker skin girl frizzy hair, horrible experience, everything was an upswell constantly which was a total buzz kill, she ended up just totally ripping me off a couple hundred bucks, my pants smell awful, not sure if that scent can even come out in the wash. Left frustrated, but my pants smell so bad maybe for the better. You Win some, you loose some. Thanks for the tips for us out of town visitors.
    Ask how long they work there.

    If short time. No dance.

    I just say I need wang suck. They no suck wang. No dance.

    Ok?

  9. #4953

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Anya good time and nice lady. She like my wang.
    Does she go BB and what price range is she at?

  10. #4952

    Seattle two day work trip

    Thanks for sharing all the stripper info, arrived for a work trip with some free time so decided to check out Pandoras and Kittens. I missed the day shift which I'm sure is hotter action. Went straight to pandoras, was pretty dead maybe 3-4 girls working. None were my type, tried some dances with a tall slim brunette chick, fun dance 3 for $1 but nothing more than a blue balls dry hump. Decided to head over to Kittens as it was on my way to hotel. That's where things got more interesting. Had another regular dance with an Arizona chick, kept making eye contact with a cutie a few booths over that was having way more fun. Ended up with her back there later, Mila was her name hot Mexican chick with a great ass, exactly what I was looking for. She whipped it out and got to the fun stuff, all covered but really fun experience and hang. Would see her again, as she knows how to make sure a guy leaves with a smile. Went back to Kittens Monday night, more girls working. Ended up with Layla a hot petite body darker skin girl frizzy hair, horrible experience, everything was an upswell constantly which was a total buzz kill, she ended up just totally ripping me off a couple hundred bucks, my pants smell awful, not sure if that scent can even come out in the wash. Left frustrated, but my pants smell so bad maybe for the better. You Win some, you loose some. Thanks for the tips for us out of town visitors.

  11. #4951
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes. Really like how dark it is. Monse, Mandy, and Anya we're all busy with Monse ducking out early. Mandy was busy but I got to meet Anya. She reminds me of Dichen Lachman (if she was European). Definitely liking this club again. Going to make the trek over more frequently.
    Anya good time and nice lady. She like my wang.

  12. #4950
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I am definitely going to check that out.
    I've heard her compared to both this girl and Jenna Haze. I mean my gawd! 🥵.

  13. #4949

    Dichen

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes. Really like how dark it is. Monse, Mandy, and Anya we're all busy with Monse ducking out early. Mandy was busy but I got to meet Anya. She reminds me of Dichen Lachman (if she was European). Definitely liking this club again. Going to make the trek over more frequently.
    Wow. I am definitely going to check that out.

  14. #4948

    Police Trick

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerMale  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes.
    Close one eye for a few minutes before you walk in. After you enter, switch eyes and you can see better in the dark.

  15. #4947

    Pandora's

    Stopped by the club in the late afternoon. It is really dark. Maybe it was because it was so bright out but was walking blind for a few minutes. Really like how dark it is. Monse, Mandy, and Anya we're all busy with Monse ducking out early. Mandy was busy but I got to meet Anya. She reminds me of Dichen Lachman (if she was European). Definitely liking this club again. Going to make the trek over more frequently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape