Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 1485
-
05-23-23 18:32 #990Senior Member

Posts: 99Amber in Richmond
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1562982.htm
Ok guys let's see if we can improve the opportunities in town. This is Amber in Richmond, $500 an hour. If she can confirm 5 clients she'll make Lynchburg a tour stop. Reach out to her and let her know there are interested clients in our area.
-
05-21-23 09:53 #989Senior Member

Posts: 33"Hawaiian" girl
Seen this one yesterday, complete waste, damage was 1. 5, very unenthusiastic. Opted for the half and got maybe 10 minutes, after about 5 she was asking if I could hurry up and that's the biggest turn off in the world. Shame bc she has a killer body and could make a lot of money if she had a better attitude. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...a/271248368829
-
05-16-23 17:01 #988Regular Member

Posts: 19She's legit
I've seen her a couple times now. Always been an incall but she is real and not a setup. And she can DT. My experience with her has always been good. And rates are negotiable at times.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 17:40 #987Senior Member

Posts: 455I agree with this. Generally speaking, cops will always want to control the location / situation if possible for 2 reasons.
Originally Posted by ClitLicker57
[View Original Post]
1. It's easier to set up surveillance ahead of time to document any evidence.
2. It's safer for the undercover officer posing as the hooker to have the backup nearby if needed.
Incalls make it way easier for them to accomplish both of those things.
-
05-14-23 22:40 #986Senior Member

Posts: 551Real but GPS
I talked with her a couple of times, she stated outcall or car date only because of all motels full due to graduation, I don't think a cop would offer to come to your house, bit who knows, I inquired about the 2 girl when she has a room its four bills for hh, yes that's right FOUR hundred, with that being out of my budget I asked about a car date, nothing fancy, BBBJ and play with those big tits, she quoted 165.
Originally Posted by MongBong
[View Original Post]
I fell like I am looking for a new car, theres crap to chose from and when something decent comes along they want twice what its worth!
-
05-14-23 13:46 #985Senior Member

Posts: 146Possible cop / inquiry about providers
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/475923217297 I had some time to kill and was looking through the slim pickings and saw her three minute challenge. Hoping that it might entail a throat job, I reached out and she responded promptly. But, she offered price upfront, which is a red flag for me. Can someone confirm or deny that she's legit and if possible, if she can DT?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...w/041691863537 Are they worth seeing? Seems like they'll offer 2 girl bbj.
-
04-30-23 20:09 #984Regular Member

Posts: 12Donation
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Bonvoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 10:13 #983Senior Member

Posts: 50Blaze / Angel / Kasey / Name of the day
Setup a mtg with her last weekend. Staying at a hotel close to the mall. Setup was easy, except upon arrival there was an issue with the maid, so had to wait a bit. Later when I pulled up I saw a red head smoking at the side door. I was not impressed, and should have just left. But little head was in control.
IMO, pictures are far from reality. The person I encountered had terrible acne which extended down to her legs (which could have been monkey bites) and was generally disheveled. I don't believe she had showered or made any attempt to clean herself up. When I arrived there was someone in the shower, was told it was summer, which didn't surprise me. There wasn't much in the way of small talk. She sat on the couch and started vaping. I put the gift on the table and got undressed. I motioned to the bed but she insisted on the couch. So I sat on the couch, she put on the cover and started a BJ. Still fully clothed. I asked to see her tits, she reluctantly took off her shirt and pulled up her sports bra, and resumes th BJ. At this point I know I'm not really interested in anything more so I don't hold back and finish in the bag pretty quickly.
After cleanup and getting dressed, she actually tries to talk a little, seemed like she could be a sweet girl IRL, but I was done and just wanted to get out of there. Won't repeat.
-
04-28-23 17:02 #982Senior Member

Posts: 82Beautiful
Had the chance to see Beautiful today. Communicating was easy enough. Started with some BBBJ to get started and then slid the hat right on. Started on top but said she was tired so switched up a few positions. Not to enthusiastic but never complained. Pretty little kitty and Nice little body. Definitely enjoyed my time. Definitely a little rougher than her pics but that was to be expected. Overall would recommend if you have the chance. Said she will be here 2-3 more days.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/717361197026
-
04-28-23 00:09 #981Senior Member

Posts: 131Jazzy?
When I went to see her a few weeks ago, the girl that answered the door looked like a troll doll from the 80's. I made an excuse and went to my car and left. The fat girl was laying in the bed.
Originally Posted by Rosser48
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 23:04 #980Senior Member

Posts: 99Crystal Dawn
I was in the exact same boat. Made contact 2 days before. Discussed appointment at lunch time. Contacted the night before discussed a time. 12 became 3 o'clock checking. Reached out atb3:30. Crickets. Contacted off and on that day and next morning and never got a response.
-
04-27-23 18:17 #979Senior Member

Posts: 50Crystal Dawn
She was supposedly in town yesterday / today. I'm wondering if anyone actually saw her? I tried and failed yet again, despite having "confirmed" plans to meet yesterday morning, which she (yesterday afternoon) pushed to this morning. Come this morning she was a ghost.
-
04-26-23 16:59 #978Senior Member

Posts: 94Absolute shit show
So went to see Jazzy. Very prompt response to my text, set up a date for later in the day. Texted to confirm if we were still good to go and we were. Arrived and was let in just a few minutes late which was fine. Was greeted by a cute black girl, so far so good. I go in and notice a pile of covers on the other bed. I thought nothing of it until it moved, a HUGE black woman was asleep! Ok well I will see how this goes. Jazzy starts giving me a BBBJ and the large black woman is making snorting noises, I look over and she is snorting coke. Ok I try to ignore it and all of a sudden the door burst open and another woman comes in and flops down in a chair. By that time Jazzy suggests we go to the bathroom. Once in there it was no way I was going to get hard. I excused myself and left. Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/200849441748
-
04-23-23 23:01 #977Senior Member

Posts: 182Jazzy part 2
She said she does bareback and CIP but it's upcharge. I don't go bareback but I know some do so I asked. Mention seeing my reviews and hopefully she'll take ya more serious or priority. I told her members here are less likely to be bullshitters and cons like typical Joe Scmoe STG callers. I haven't given her the site name or link; maybe and the future, idk.
-
04-23-23 03:50 #976Senior Member

Posts: 182Jazzy is legit and worth it
I'm not usually into black chicks but I gave her a shot one day and have repeated a couple of times. Sloppy BBBJ w / decent deepthroat, CIM but spits, and covered FS but cover can be removed to finish on her. Follows directions very well and takes a pounding. Not a clockwatcher at all. I think every visit w / her went a little over the time limit. Negotiable rates. She has a friend, a big black chick, who shares her room / Airbnb and drives her. She leaves during the visit and isn't a problem, but it's her number on the ad so she basically "manages" Jazzy. The best thing is to get Jazzy's direct number when you're alone with her. When you don't have to go thru her friend / manager her rates are even more negotiable. I recommend her and I'll repeat as long as she's in town.
Originally Posted by Teddy209
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Teddy209
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



