Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1486
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #976

    Jazzy is legit and worth it

    I'm not usually into black chicks but I gave her a shot one day and have repeated a couple of times. Sloppy BBBJ w / decent deepthroat, CIM but spits, and covered FS but cover can be removed to finish on her. Follows directions very well and takes a pounding. Not a clockwatcher at all. I think every visit w / her went a little over the time limit. Negotiable rates. She has a friend, a big black chick, who shares her room / Airbnb and drives her. She leaves during the visit and isn't a problem, but it's her number on the ad so she basically "manages" Jazzy. The best thing is to get Jazzy's direct number when you're alone with her. When you don't have to go thru her friend / manager her rates are even more negotiable. I recommend her and I'll repeat as long as she's in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy209  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/158249044384

    Has anyone sampled this one yet? She's been posting for a little while now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy209  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/158249044384

    Has anyone sampled this one yet? She's been posting for a little while now.

  2. #975

    She's legit and compliant

    I'm not usually into black chicks but I gave her a shot one day and have repeated a couple of times. Sloppy BBBJ w / decent deepthroat, CIM but spits, and covered FS but cover can be removed to finish on her. Follows directions very well and takes a pounding. Not a clockwatcher at all. I think every visit w / her went a little over the time limit. Negotiable rates. She has a friend, a big black chick, who shares her room / Airbnb and drives her. She leaves during the visit and isn't a problem, but it's her number on the ad so she basically "manages" Jazzy. The best thing is to get Jazzy's direct number when you're alone with her. When you don't have to go thru her friend / manager her rates are even more negotiable. I recommend her and I'll repeat as long as she's in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy209  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/158249044384

    Has anyone sampled this one yet? She's been posting for a little while now.

  3. #974

    Jazzy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/158249044384

    Has anyone sampled this one yet? She's been posting for a little while now.

  4. #973

    Lexi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch.../577329965800. don't recall seeing any feedback on this one but it looks like just about anything is on the menu.

  5. #972

    Kali

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...i/893885208375

    Had a great visit with Kali today. She's a total sweetheart. She's got a sexy little body and does her best to please. She's hard and fast not a kisser, but she will definitely do her best to put you at ease and make sure you enjoy your time together.

  6. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1701  [View Original Post]
    Tried to DM you, but it wouldn't go through.
    Just cleaned out my inbox, sorry.

  7. #970

    Clear your inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGentlman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch.../724493911496. not sure why the link didn't come through on my last post but here's another shot, but I'm pretty sure you guys are aware of who I'm talking about.
    Tried to DM you, but it wouldn't go through.

  8. #969

    Link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch.../724493911496. not sure why the link didn't come through on my last post but here's another shot, but I'm pretty sure you guys are aware of who I'm talking about.

  9. #968

    Finally had a dream with this one. Grace Tru Leigh

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynchburg/female-escorts/caucasian_w/grace-truleigh/724493911496 so I finally had a dream about this one. Grace. In my dream she had.
    A banging little body, some baby damage and teeth a little meased up but her ass definitely made up for it, nice tits and cute face however she didn't want to take her shirt off but she did pull them out for a bit while she was riding me. Started with bbj, at first she said she couldn't give head because she had cotton mouth so I got her a bottle of water, I guess she thought she was going to get out of it. She gave me head for about 3 minutes and was really trying to rush it. I made her climb ontop but about 2 minutes into she told me to get her from behind. In my dream I opted for a half hr but about 4 or 5 minutes into doggy she picked up her phone and told me I only had 6 more minutes, at this point I'm only about 5 minutes into it. I made it last for a few more minutes. Total time was about 10 minutes. Towards the end she was checking texts on her phone while I was pounding her from the back which really made the entire dream a deal breaker. Cover was optional. She has potential and definitely has the body for it but she's only in it for a quick buck and its obvious. She couldn't host but after a couple texts I found out that she was only a few minutes from my house so I invited her over. Hope that doesn't bite me in the ass. So I guess would give her a 7 for looks and a 4-5 on performance. If you guys have a dream with this one set a timer and put it in plain view so you don't get shorted, If I do consider another dream which I doubt I will, her ass is going to be on the clock the entire time! Its really sad because she could be one of lynchburgs finest if she only put forward the effort. Clock watchers always get poor reviews, and clock jumpers are the worse. Her rates are negotiable, she was asking $. 80 but was quick to jump on $. 40 for hhr. I'm actually friends with her on FB so if any of you want to check her out feel free to DM. Me. The quick rushing on bbj was a deal breaker for me. She talked to me for a bit before the dream started and told me she had just gotten out of jail for heroin posession.

  10. #967

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/856268711870

    Any Intel? She wants a deposit, claims it's for her babysitter up-front. I'm hesitant but damn I do like Puerto Rico!
    I hope you didn't fall for it. 90 percent of the time deposits are scams. This one definitely is. I texted her from a Lynchburg area code number and then from a NY one which is where she claims she is from. She replied to both numbers explaining how she was ready to meet up in both areas.

  11. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by CavalierDad74  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/856268711870

    Any Intel? She wants a deposit, claims it's for her babysitter up-front. I'm hesitant but damn I do like Puerto Rico!
    Post has already come down, but based on your description it sounds fake as hell.

  12. #965

    Summer

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/856268711870

    Any Intel? She wants a deposit, claims it's for her babysitter up-front. I'm hesitant but damn I do like Puerto Rico!

  13. #964

    Tinkerbell

    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1701  [View Original Post]
    Left the area about a month ago. No idea where she went.
    She's in Ohio with her new boyfriend. She seems pretty happy with him, considering that she always said she was more into girls.

  14. #963

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Tink has gone? Haven't seen any of her ads for a while.
    Left the area about a month ago. No idea where she went.

  15. #962

    Tink?

    Anyone know where Tink has gone? Haven't seen any of her ads for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape