Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 25007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19412

    No Deanna and Melanie anymore

    Those were my safe, no theft, affordable options for an out call with BBBJ, BBFS cim. Are there any other providers in the Providence area like them?

  2. #19411
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, still learning the platform. She does not appear to have a handler, seems quite independent. I felt neither rushed nor that annoying cell-phone checking some providers do, which I hate. I can't be certain about the demons; she was nude without evident stigmata, but that's never a certainty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542
    The number is the same as in these ads from earlier this year and last year:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/53180076

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/50558915

    Notice that both ads are using some of the same pics, such as the big tit studded nip pics. Yet, in one ad, she's 5 feet tall, while in the other, she's listed as BOTH 5 feet as well 5' 11". These ads, with the requests for dick pics, have been around for quite a while and were discussed, but it's difficult to find the previous discussions in searches here, because no name is used in the ads. Not using a name in the ads, Im sure most realize, makes them impossible to review on that other board. But somebody here, besides Mr Schlong above, must have seen her or at least contacted her? Those who have, could you please comment, and remind us what the deal was with this hoe? It also seems to me that some of the pics used in the ads with that number belong to other, well-known hoes' ads, and perhaps were stolen? A lot of red flags here, by my lights. I'm tempted, but I would not risk pulling the trigger with this one, without further feedback from well-established and trusted mongers who have seen her.

  3. #19410
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, still learning the platform. She does not appear to have a handler, seems quite independent. I felt neither rushed nor that annoying cell-phone checking some providers do, which I hate. I can't be certain about the demons; she was nude without evident stigmata, but that's never a certainty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542
    The number is the same as in these ads from earlier this year and last year:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/53180076

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-wet/50558915

    Notice that both ads are using some of the same pics, such as the big tit studded nip pics. Yet, in one ad, she's 5 feet tall, while in the other, she's 5' 11". These ads, with the requests for dick pics, have been around for quite a while and were discussed, but it's difficult to find the previous discussions in searches here, because no name is used in the ads. But somebody here, besides Mr Schlong above, must have seen her or at least contacted her? Those who have, could you please comment, and remind us what the deal was with this hoe? It also seems to me that some of the pics used in the ads with that number belong to other hoes' ads, and perhaps were stolen? A lot of red flags here, by my lights. I'm tempted, but I would not risk pulling the trigger with this one, without further feedback from trusted mongers who have seen her.

  4. #19409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazlamb  [View Original Post]
    I have a dominican mami who offers BBBJ and bare FS! She's cute with a nice round ass. Speaks little english but drives so can travel. I'm looking to trade for a certified pawg (fat ass white girl) I'm talking as vlose to porn star alexis andrews as possible. LOL. Hit me up with sample pics of what you got and lets make a deal!
    Clear your inbox bud.

  5. #19408

    Apologies

    Do not ever link to people's real lives even after they pass.

    What happens when her kids or family google that go fund me and land here?

    A2.

    I am really, really sorry. This was very naive of me, I didn't anticipate that Googling a GoFundMe would ever deliver them back to this platform? Understood, however, thank you for your logic and caution, appreciated. SPS.

    I was lightly slapping your hand for thoughtlessness, not punching you in the face for being a dick. I knew your heart was in the right place.

    A2

  6. #19407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?
    That guy has 8 post to his credit, Dude post a link or some kind of info.

    Thanks.

  7. #19406

    Link and details

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?
    Sorry, still learning the platform. She does not appear to have a handler, seems quite independent. I felt neither rushed nor that annoying cell-phone checking some providers do, which I hate. I can't be certain about the demons; she was nude without evident stigmata, but that's never a certainty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  8. #19405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Tried last night to book with angelina https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/853690552978.

    Reached out and she came back with her location (including room number) and then nothing. Reached out when I got to the location in Rumford to get rates. Nothing. Waited around for an hour. Eventually went home and then she comes back with her rate. I told her I had left and will be back following day. She comes back "ok liar". Her photos look good but that exchange has put me off so I'm curious if anyone's seen her.

    Congo.
    If she is staying at that shitty motel in Rumford becarefull uncle LEO checks that place once in awhile.

  9. #19404
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?
    Ha! I'm trying to get the hang of this platform, still green. Sorry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  10. #19403

    The actual provider link

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    She is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your STI safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    Sorry, the link was:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  11. #19402
    Quote Originally Posted by sirpschlong69  [View Original Post]
    she is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: Bbbj, bbfscip. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your sti safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?

  12. #19401

    Link to provider, sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  13. #19400

    Angelina

    Tried last night to book with angelina https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/853690552978.

    Reached out and she came back with her location (including room number) and then nothing. Reached out when I got to the location in Rumford to get rates. Nothing. Waited around for an hour. Eventually went home and then she comes back with her rate. I told her I had left and will be back following day. She comes back "ok liar". Her photos look good but that exchange has put me off so I'm curious if anyone's seen her.

    Congo.

  14. #19399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Cheap but PSE / BBFSCIP

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    She is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your STI safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?

  15. #19398

    Rosie

    Has anyone noticed. She seems to have gained some weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The gf I do know about. I was actually with the gf once many years back, before she got chunky. And agree with your other comments. My pet peeve is when mongers ask, does she kiss? My answer always is, bro that depends on whether she likes you and the chemistry at the time. They're human, not robots.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape