Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19409

    Apologies

    Do not ever link to people's real lives even after they pass.

    What happens when her kids or family google that go fund me and land here?

    A2.

    I am really, really sorry. This was very naive of me, I didn't anticipate that Googling a GoFundMe would ever deliver them back to this platform? Understood, however, thank you for your logic and caution, appreciated. SPS.

    I was lightly slapping your hand for thoughtlessness, not punching you in the face for being a dick. I knew your heart was in the right place.

    A2

  2. #19408
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?
    That guy has 8 post to his credit, Dude post a link or some kind of info.

    Thanks.

  3. #19407

    Link and details

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?
    Sorry, still learning the platform. She does not appear to have a handler, seems quite independent. I felt neither rushed nor that annoying cell-phone checking some providers do, which I hate. I can't be certain about the demons; she was nude without evident stigmata, but that's never a certainty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  4. #19406
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Tried last night to book with angelina https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/853690552978.

    Reached out and she came back with her location (including room number) and then nothing. Reached out when I got to the location in Rumford to get rates. Nothing. Waited around for an hour. Eventually went home and then she comes back with her rate. I told her I had left and will be back following day. She comes back "ok liar". Her photos look good but that exchange has put me off so I'm curious if anyone's seen her.

    Congo.
    If she is staying at that shitty motel in Rumford becarefull uncle LEO checks that place once in awhile.

  5. #19405
    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?
    Ha! I'm trying to get the hang of this platform, still green. Sorry.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  6. #19404

    The actual provider link

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    She is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your STI safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    Sorry, the link was:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  7. #19403
    Quote Originally Posted by sirpschlong69  [View Original Post]
    she is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: Bbbj, bbfscip. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your sti safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    Who, who, who?

    And just as importantly, indeed, almost always the deal-breaker for me: Does she have a handler, or is she a junkie?

  8. #19402

    Link to provider, sorry!

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/461298136542

  9. #19401

    Angelina

    Tried last night to book with angelina https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/853690552978.

    Reached out and she came back with her location (including room number) and then nothing. Reached out when I got to the location in Rumford to get rates. Nothing. Waited around for an hour. Eventually went home and then she comes back with her rate. I told her I had left and will be back following day. She comes back "ok liar". Her photos look good but that exchange has put me off so I'm curious if anyone's seen her.

    Congo.

  10. #19400
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Cheap but PSE / BBFSCIP

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    She is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your STI safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.
    I'm confused but that's not unusual. To whom are you referring in the above review?

  11. #19399

    Rosie

    Has anyone noticed. She seems to have gained some weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The gf I do know about. I was actually with the gf once many years back, before she got chunky. And agree with your other comments. My pet peeve is when mongers ask, does she kiss? My answer always is, bro that depends on whether she likes you and the chemistry at the time. They're human, not robots.

  12. #19398

    Absolute waste of time

    I saw her a few years ago as a 2nd girl along with a fine round-assed girl named Katie (since off the scene). I was hoping for an exciting surprise but this woman has a lot of mileage, body very unfit and saggy, rushes a covered BJ, and didn't make any effort to give a second pop. It was deeply disappointing; Katie even apologized to me about her! She looks no better in these photos (the few of which are actually hers in the ad); just avoid her completely, nothing redeeming here. Damage back then was 1. 4 to each lady.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pawtu...t/700003021033

  13. #19397

    Cheap but PSE / BBFSCIP

    She is not claiming high-end anything. The apartment is quite barebones, no question. She brings you to a thin mattress on the floor. She is pleasant, quiet, body has seen mileage. Keeps some fur on the kitty, a refreshing change. All services were bare for me: BBBJ, BBFSCIP. She enjoys it, doesn't rush at all. She is seemingly a stickler for a cream pie! Donation 1. 2. (varies 1. 0 to 1. 5). So, depending on your STI safety threshold, can be an affordable, spicy encounter.

  14. #19396

    Melanie's death is authentic; GoFundMe for burial costs

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Do not ever link to people's real lives even after they pass.

    What happens when her kids or family google that go fund me and land here?

    A2

  15. #19395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1228
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. And, as many of us know very well, it's a much longer list, which I won't go through right now.
    I know her name and have found nothing about her death and probably won't since it is probably kind of tragic. Her boyfriend / husband is a punk and, although I don't know him, wouldn't trust a cent going to a go fund me. There is at least one kid, possibly two.

    Yeah, she was fun but obviously trouble!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape