Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29857
    But it all was a dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piday314  [View Original Post]
    Ozone.

    Linda, 30's, From Thailand w natural C's.

    60 HH /180 tip.

    After rave reviews, I dreamt of a visit to Ozone.

    I was met by Linda, a bubbly thirty something from Thailand with nice C's. I would have been interested in Carly, but this always last minute without an appointment.

    I was taken to room one and asked if I was interested in an hour or just half. I opted for a half and got ready and relaxed. Linda returned and off we went. She diligently massaged from the table sides and then hopped atop and worked me from various directions. There was some otc roaming and she seemed amenable.

    She was more talkative than other MTs and recommended visiting Thailand for a good time. She was jovial and engaging. There was eventually some light grazing of the jewels so things were looking up.

    On the flip she popped the twins out over her bra and guided my hands to them to 'help me relax. ' They were very nice and, if I do say so myself, relaxing.

    Some additional massage techniques were discussed and she stepped out for a moment. Once back in the room, she stripped and went to CBJ w impressive DT skills. I signaled for DATY and she was game and went 69. I dinned and was able to finger her asshole a bit.

    We then moved on to more aerobic exercise with CG, sitting misch, table side misch, her on her side, and k9. Grabbing her swingng breasts while standing and raking her from behind was therapeutic. I paused for a brief moment, added lube and rammed more before laying back down and enjoying RCG. She moved to side and started jerking. I took over and worked a finger in her ass while jerking. She rubbed balls and put finger on anus until I erupted.

    After some quick cleanup, I was on my way.

  2. #29856

    819 Yumi

    Apologies for the delay on this report, saw Yumi over the weekend at 819. Short, 5'0-5'1 ish, maybe 100 lbs. Blonde hair, great bod. Was a slow day because of the weather so she pushed me to do an hour which I was fine with.

    Decent massage with oil, really used her elbows to work out all the pain points. After the massage she asks me to flip and asks what I wanted, told her I wanted to full. She said OK and went out for a second to prepare and then came back.

    Started with a slow sensual cat bath all over my body and slowly worked her way down south to bbj / bls. I asked her to 69 and she turned around for me to daty, but did not want FIV. After a while she wrapped me up and jumped on, started with a slow grinding and then CG and then to RCG. Got to doggy and I pounded it out and she said to keep going but I was all done.

    She sounded disappointed because she wanted to do more positions and unfortunately I finished early. I said I can go again if she wants but she wanted more for it so I just said nevermind. She's here until the 21st but I believe the 20th is her last day working as she said she had the day off and wanted to explore the city.

    I'm pretty sure this is the same Yumi OF Charlie has reviewed last year because she made a comment about how when she hugged me she could actually close her arms and that most people are too big to do that with.

  3. #29855

    No answer

    Tried dropping into 57 xx Irving and 52 xx Irving. Rang doorbell at both locations and no one answered the door. The Christmas lights were on at the second spot. Maybe the girls were busy or they aren't answering the door without a phone call. They used to answer just from the bell so wondering if things are changing and they are being a little more cautious.

  4. #29854

    Spa raids

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    Somebody answered the Pacifico phone number yesterday.
    NO need to be that concerned. City has been going to a lot of spas in last couple months. They are NOT trying to bust the girls or dudes for any sex crap. They are looking for unlicensed providers in order to fine the owners (5,000 for each unlicensed provider). They do the same thing every 3-4 years. From what I hear, they are done making their rounds. Just another example of this shit hole of a city taxing anything they can.

  5. #29853

    Ozone

    Ozone.

    Linda, 30's, From Thailand w natural C's.

    60 HH /180 tip.

    After rave reviews, I dreamt of a visit to Ozone.

    I was met by Linda, a bubbly thirty something from Thailand with nice C's. I would have been interested in Carly, but this always last minute without an appointment.

    I was taken to room one and asked if I was interested in an hour or just half. I opted for a half and got ready and relaxed. Linda returned and off we went. She diligently massaged from the table sides and then hopped atop and worked me from various directions. There was some otc roaming and she seemed amenable.

    She was more talkative than other MTs and recommended visiting Thailand for a good time. She was jovial and engaging. There was eventually some light grazing of the jewels so things were looking up.

    On the flip she popped the twins out over her bra and guided my hands to them to 'help me relax. ' They were very nice and, if I do say so myself, relaxing.

    Some additional massage techniques were discussed and she stepped out for a moment. Once back in the room, she stripped and went to CBJ w impressive DT skills. I signaled for DATY and she was game and went 69. I dinned and was able to finger her asshole a bit.

    We then moved on to more aerobic exercise with CG, sitting misch, table side misch, her on her side, and k9. Grabbing her swingng breasts while standing and raking her from behind was therapeutic. I paused for a brief moment, added lube and rammed more before laying back down and enjoying RCG. She moved to side and started jerking. I took over and worked a finger in her ass while jerking. She rubbed balls and put finger on anus until I erupted.

    After some quick cleanup, I was on my way.

  6. #29852
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleNutzy  [View Original Post]
    Bunch of cops and detectives. No arrests. Chicago business bureau vans too or whatever that agency is called. Not sure what will happen next.
    Somebody answered the Pacifico phone number yesterday.

  7. #29851

    Bomb shell girls

    https://www.chicagobombshellgirls.com/

    I went there a few year ago and it had some good talent. Anyone visited it recently? Any intel?

  8. #29850

    Cici from Oak Park

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on a twitter account that details police activity that an arrest has been made at above location in oak park. Stay safe.
    This reminded me of Cici of Oak Park when she got arrested. Did Cici ever reappeared back on the scene again? Anybody here have her contact info or know what she is doing now?

  9. #29849

    Bust New Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Looks like "Kelly" got busted.
    https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/ch...age-spa-police

  10. #29848

    Looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on a twitter account that details police activity that an arrest has been made at above location in oak park. Stay safe.
    Looks like "Kelly" got busted.

  11. #29847

    YuYu from Comfort or YuYu from old Relax Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Same Location?
    Are you talking about YuYu from Comfort Spa or the Infamous YuYu from Relax Spa that was closed during the pandemic?

  12. #29846
    Quote Originally Posted by SexWithJesus69  [View Original Post]
    Comfort spa is back in business. They changed their number too. Also the famous Yu-yu is back from China working for those of you have had her. She does decent massages but the best thing about her is her body and BBBJ.
    Same Location?

  13. #29845

    Sunflower oak park

    Just saw on a twitter account that details police activity that an arrest has been made at above location in oak park. Stay safe.

  14. #29844

    Comfort spa

    Comfort spa is back in business. They changed their number too. Also the famous Yu-yu is back from China working for those of you have had her. She does decent massages but the best thing about her is her body and BBBJ.

  15. #29843

    Nah

    Nah the only other girl there was the girl that answered the door. She was cute but most of my interactions were with Karly. Luckily the girl saw me at the door right away. It's a busy street (dog walkers, foot traffic, car traffic) and you hate to be the guy standing in front of a rub shop for too long LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingHard  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I saw her the last time she was in after reading so much about her and after the flip she essentially listed off her menu and price then when you select your option she'll have you lay the money out while she gets a towel. I agree it felt really transactional and it's better when the girls go direct from massage to service. Anyway, did you see anyone else there worth checking out? They usually have a good lineup for the summer months like most of the shops who rotate girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape