Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29843

    Nah

    Nah the only other girl there was the girl that answered the door. She was cute but most of my interactions were with Karly. Luckily the girl saw me at the door right away. It's a busy street (dog walkers, foot traffic, car traffic) and you hate to be the guy standing in front of a rub shop for too long LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingHard  [View Original Post]
    I agree. I saw her the last time she was in after reading so much about her and after the flip she essentially listed off her menu and price then when you select your option she'll have you lay the money out while she gets a towel. I agree it felt really transactional and it's better when the girls go direct from massage to service. Anyway, did you see anyone else there worth checking out? They usually have a good lineup for the summer months like most of the shops who rotate girls.

  2. #29842
    Quote Originally Posted by ADiesel  [View Original Post]
    Saw her recently. Recommend calling ahead to schedule appointment. Met her and she's not super pretty but not by any means ugly. Great body. After giving indication I was down for other business she had a very straight forward way about explaining pricing and what was available. Not a very sexy approach but more businesslike. Opted for a BBBJ. She informed me that skull fucking was no longer an option due to dental work needed from too much skull fucking. Anyways she did the deed with a gargle and swallow. Nice time. I won't repeat though. I typically go for the escort type experience. She's great though and a nice girl. Good head with swallow.
    I agree. I saw her the last time she was in after reading so much about her and after the flip she essentially listed off her menu and price then when you select your option she'll have you lay the money out while she gets a towel. I agree it felt really transactional and it's better when the girls go direct from massage to service. Anyway, did you see anyone else there worth checking out? They usually have a good lineup for the summer months like most of the shops who rotate girls.

  3. #29841

    Ozone Karly

    Saw her recently. Recommend calling ahead to schedule appointment. Met her and she's not super pretty but not by any means ugly. Great body. After giving indication I was down for other business she had a very straight forward way about explaining pricing and what was available. Not a very sexy approach but more businesslike. Opted for a BBBJ. She informed me that skull fucking was no longer an option due to dental work needed from too much skull fucking. Anyways she did the deed with a gargle and swallow. Nice time. I won't repeat though. I typically go for the escort type experience. She's great though and a nice girl. Good head with swallow.

  4. #29840

    She's been around.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    There are some reviews on her here. She has worked this area for a long time, but pictures maybe a little dated.

  5. #29839
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    That's on elston just south of lawrence. The last 2 digits are 82. I dropped in a few days ago and the girl was older and not my type. Who knows how often they change girls.
    Yeah I just been texting with them. Gave me the address and lots of other information.

  6. #29838

    South of lawrence

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGardener  [View Original Post]
    Blatant advertising. Curious if they follow thru. Anyone know what address on Elston? That's a long street.
    That's on elston just south of lawrence. The last 2 digits are 82. I dropped in a few days ago and the girl was older and not my type. Who knows how often they change girls.

  7. #29837
    Quote Originally Posted by BA4114  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this new place? Is it a pps shop, or is there reason for optimism? I thinks it's only been around a couple weeks.

    https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femal.../22990016.html
    Blatant advertising. Curious if they follow thru. 4782 N Elston Ave Chicago IL 60630

  8. #29836

    Mimi, Ruby Spa

    Missed out the new Canada girl, Ava as I was away at other city. She left after 2 days, Booker told that she don't like the guys here.

    Received text that another new girl is on board. Quickly report to the place once my schedule allows.

    Mimi is petite with good C. TS was fun and saw her petite body hovering over my body and I couldn't resist pulling her back for dfk.

    Good back massage and follow by rimming, BBBJ and cover on for cg. For me, I just lay down and see her work on me. Left happily.

  9. #29835

    And. Elston. New place info?

    Anyone know anything about this new place? Is it a pps shop, or is there reason for optimism? I thinks it's only been around a couple weeks.

    https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/femal.../22990016.html

  10. #29834

    Happy Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    I drove by the other day and saw the place. Must be newer. I see they started posting ads on a site under massage. Not the typical pics we normally see on those though.
    TOFTT.

    Called, made and appointment. Talked to some Asian accented guy who said both "beautiful" girls were available. Standard doorbell front entrance on a busy street. The popular bar / restaurant across the street made me feel a little conspicuous.

    Really nice facility. Clean, nice large table and large, clean private rooms. You can definitely hear when others come and go, but it's a great ambiance. This may not matter to some, but it's important to me.

    I drew Lin Lin. Asian, 40's (I'm guessing) wearing a mask, nice body. Wearing a skirt but with spandex underneath. I saw one other girl there. She was wearing a mask too.

    I got in the table and laid face down un-draped. She put the towel on me for the initial rub, which made me a bit skeptical, but then it slowly worked it's way off.

    The rub was very average, the tease (eventually, after comfort was established) was maybe a little above average as her hands lingered around my ass A LOT (my experience is this would likely get better on repeat visits). OTC roaming only. The bare skin on her legs was nice, smooth and firm. But the spandex under the skirt was a hard barrier.

    Standard L1 with no fanfare, but good technique. Definitely not a hammer job. No negotiation, no haggling, no suggestion that more was available. She wore the mask the whole time.

    After the release. Hot towel, and she continued with the rub and worked on my feet, which was nice. I hate being rushed out after I come if there is time still on the clock.

    Overall, standard service. Not sure I'd repeat as a 1st option, but in a pinch if nothing else in the area was available there service was friendly enough and nice enough that it beats some others in the area. If the massage was better, or if the menu had (or seemed to have) more adventurous options, I'd be more enthusiastic. I may go back for a 2nd visit, if for no other reason, to confirm my initial impression. Or see it the top goes down for familiar faces.

    Price is on their site ad / left a pretty standard tip for services rendered.

  11. #29833
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanker7  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. She's a Dominican nice B cups and ass. I met her last Spring so it's time to see her again. I'll enjoy her in Greek! Can't wait.
    Also can confirm.

    Hot AF. And totally cool if you are cool to her!

    She's here until the end of June.

  12. #29832

    Not sure if this is the right place


  13. #29831
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeColorado  [View Original Post]
    So what exactly happened at BHC?
    https://www.cbsnews.com/chicago/news...rlor-stabbing/

  14. #29830

    Archer Ave

    Stopped by archer spa today. Both girls were petite but no body really. I ended up leaving and dropped into the old comfort. Yo-yo is back in town but was busy. Tried Ruby and all girls were busy and couldn't see what they looked like. I'm not south often and don't have a lot of time. Gave it a go but oh well. I'll try again when back this way whenever it is.

  15. #29829

    Bhc

    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardTwo  [View Original Post]
    They were pretty well circulated on WeChat. Provider who has no connection to this spa received it, just like chain mail. Some pretty brutal photos were included.
    So what exactly happened at BHC?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape