Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    A week or so ago she was on my MAYBE list. Thanks to a few posts on the guide, I scratched her OFF / moved her to NO FLY. Earlier today, she posts a 'going out of business sale' ad and now someone she BURNED is mad --check this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/937442615433

    I think it was Stymie that predicted she was done a few days ago. So RIGHT.

    F1.
    Oh wow, she made someone mad for sure. Glad I resisted the urge to see her as well.

  2. #650

    The END of Ren

    A week or so ago she was on my MAYBE list. Thanks to a few posts on the guide, I scratched her OFF / moved her to NO FLY. Earlier today, she posts a 'going out of business sale' ad and now someone she BURNED is mad --check this:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/937442615433

    I think it was Stymie that predicted she was done a few days ago. So RIGHT.

    F1.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-09-10_153450449.png‎  

  3. #649

    Good Clair

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Her reputation is so bad that people are confusing her with the other "Clair" who is currently down in Vero! The good Clair (who offers body rubs with HE and been around for years) has even taken to a disclaimer in her ads and thus trying not to let her future clients know that she is not the same provider! Wow!
    Since I know sometimes Willie can be tech challenged here is a link for the "good" Clair. The other one mentioned is a known rip-off artist as illustrated below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...a/543662211804

  4. #648

    Taylor Cash and Dash

    Hey fellas,

    I never posted on here before but I just figured I'd give a fair warning. I was supposed to meet with Taylor and the meeting part was successful. But as soon as I gave her a donation she claimed to of left her phone in the car and left to get it. And I'm sure you can guess that she never returned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/823278016846

  5. #647

    Taylor

    Well I never posted before, but I just figured I'd give you fellas a heads up. But I was posed to meet with Taylor, and the meeting part was successful. But as soon as I gave her a donation she claimed to of forgot the cover in the car. I know I know I should have been prepared. But once she left the room she never returned.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/624453799855

  6. #646

    Re: Bad Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    Her reputation is so bad that people are confusing her with the other "Clair" who is currently down in Vero! The good Clair (who offers body rubs with HE and been around for years) has even taken to a disclaimer in her ads and thus trying not to let her future clients know that she is not the same provider! Wow!
    This is more like what her STG post should be.

  7. #645

    Re: By Brevard got me too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard0812  [View Original Post]
    Rusty, don't feel bad, she got me yesterday also. None of your mistakes were actually mistakes. She is an absolute pro at this! I do not have cash app and did not give her cash app, I actually handed her cash. Same hotel across from the Ramada on 520.

    She said she needed $100 because she was short for paying for her room. I gave her that and then some. She offered me a discount also. She asked if I wanted to go to the lobby with her but I would have to show them my I'd. So I said I would just wait for her in the parking lot. I waited around just like you did, called and texted, and then she did me even one more. She texted me back and gave me a room number and said come on up. When I got to the room, the door was slightly ajar, and I knocked and walked in and there were two black women laying in bed watching TV. I apologized and walked out. I don't believe she is even staying at that hotel. I think she is at the Ramada inn across the street and just uses that hotel for her scam.

    I'm not really sure why she does it because if she just spent 30 minutes with me, I would've given her even more money and probably would have seen her next week again. I'm not really sure what she gets out of it and ultimately she just keeps losing more and more business.

    So that card key that she used to try to open the door probably wasn't even to that hotel. You did nothing wrong, you just came up against an absolute pro at scamming men out of money. Chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.

    I believe the black guys sitting at the IHOP may be in on it too as her security.
    Yes, she uses the "they will ask to see your I'd" as her door to the vanishing cabinet. I am pretty sure things would go real ugly if some unfortunate soul calls her on the I'd card and goes to the lobby. Now, there was a white dude with candy man teeth there who approached me and asked for directions to Sykes Creek Park shortly after the door closed on the cabinet. He didn't accept my first answer of getting on that road and heading east 8 to 10 miles and look for the sign. He was wanting to know a little more detail. Now that I look back I am wondering if he was her assistant. Focus my attention on him spinning the cabinet so I couldn't see her exit out of the back of the vanishing cabinet. Yes, definetly a learning experience.

    Rusty Z.

  8. #644

    By Brevard got me too!

    Rusty, don't feel bad, she got me yesterday also. None of your mistakes were actually mistakes. She is an absolute pro at this! I do not have cash app and did not give her cash app, I actually handed her cash. Same hotel across from the Ramada on 520.

    She said she needed $100 because she was short for paying for her room. I gave her that and then some. She offered me a discount also. She asked if I wanted to go to the lobby with her but I would have to show them my I'd. So I said I would just wait for her in the parking lot. I waited around just like you did, called and texted, and then she did me even one more. She texted me back and gave me a room number and said come on up. When I got to the room, the door was slightly ajar, and I knocked and walked in and there were two black women laying in bed watching TV. I apologized and walked out. I don't believe she is even staying at that hotel. I think she is at the Ramada inn across the street and just uses that hotel for her scam.

    I'm not really sure why she does it because if she just spent 30 minutes with me, I would've given her even more money and probably would have seen her next week again. I'm not really sure what she gets out of it and ultimately she just keeps losing more and more business.

    So that card key that she used to try to open the door probably wasn't even to that hotel. You did nothing wrong, you just came up against an absolute pro at scamming men out of money. Chalk it up to a learning experience and move on.

    I believe the black guys sitting at the IHOP may be in on it too as her security.

  9. #643

    Claire with a "E"

    Her reputation is so bad that people are confusing her with the other "Clair" who is currently down in Vero! The good Clair (who offers body rubs with HE and been around for years) has even taken to a disclaimer in her ads and thus trying not to let her future clients know that she is not the same provider! Wow!

  10. #642

    Claire / By Spacecoast RUN

    Quote Originally Posted by DruidMage  [View Original Post]
    So sorry this happened to you, Rusty. She was always upselling her services when I saw her couple years ago, but this level of ripoff is horrible. After that she would constantly beg for room tariff and food. I had to block her. I see she's using a different number now, so there's no way you could research her by name. Let make this harlot starve.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...ooker/40034645

  11. #641

    Claire / By Spacecoast

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    Thank you SunDog. Yes, probably my first mistake since I had no name to research was to simply post and ask for a name or a review prior to reaching out.

    Rusty.
    So sorry this happened to you, Rusty. She was always upselling her services when I saw her couple years ago, but this level of ripoff is horrible. After that she would constantly beg for room tariff and food. I had to block her. I see she's using a different number now, so there's no way you could research her by name. Let make this harlot starve.

  12. #640

    Re: Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by SunDog321  [View Original Post]
    There are (2) Claire's here in Brevard I believe, this is the BAD one. (I think the other one spells her name Clair, and she's legit and her current ad is on Tryst).

    Many reviews of her on here, almost all bad. Not to this level of ripoff (she's gotten balsy it appears), but most reviews are for advertising massage services, then not even offering a HE.

    Sorry this happened to you. Sometimes it's hard when you don't know their name and don't know what to search for. Thanks for sharing your experience and glad you are OK.
    Thank you SunDog. Yes, probably my first mistake since I had no name to research was to simply post and ask for a name or a review prior to reaching out.

    Rusty.

  13. #639

    Claire

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to this individual one evening. ...

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...t/816362693843

    Rusty Z.
    There are (2) Claire's here in Brevard I believe, this is the BAD one. (I think the other one spells her name Clair, and she's legit and her current ad is on Tryst).

    Many reviews of her on here, almost all bad. Not to this level of ripoff (she's gotten balsy it appears), but most reviews are for advertising massage services, then not even offering a HE.

    Sorry this happened to you. Sometimes it's hard when you don't know their name and don't know what to search for. Thanks for sharing your experience and glad you are OK.

  14. #638

    Ripped off by BySpacecoast

    I reached out to this individual one evening. Asked for their availability. Pretty quick reply of "Yes, I am available. " I asked for details then crickets. Nearly 4 hours later a message "Hey, are you still awake?" I was long asleep at that point. Woke and went along with my day. Around 8 am I get a message from her stating that she is trying to come up with some money to cover her hotel bill by 10 am and if I was interested and if so HR would be $. 5 instead of $$. At that time I really wasn't interested but I wasn't busy at the that time so I agreed to meet around 9. I figured if the service was good and not a cut rate service that I would tip. 5 $. She sent the location which was the hotel on 520 and 95. Not pleased with the location since her ad was listed as Cocoa Beach. Not Cocoa. On my way to the location I get a text asking if I could do CashApp so she wouldn't have to go across the street to charge her CashApp account. I said I could do CashApp. This was my first mistake. I arrived at the location and text my arrival. She replied she was coming down to meet me. Soon my car door opens and the provider in the pictures (not the nude) sat down in the passenger seat. She asked if I could make the transfer because she was having CashApp issues and she would have to go across the street. I made the transfer of $. 5. This was my second mistake. As soon as she got the acknowledgement that the transfer went through I followed her up the stairs to her room with her bringing a coffee cup in tow. We arrive at her door and wouldn't you know it. The key card would not open the door. She asked the time which was just before 9. She asked if I would walk with her to the office. I agreed. Not sure but this may have been my third mistake. She asked me to wait at the top of the stairs while she went to the office window one flight down. She said otherwise they would ask for my I'd. It was at this point my spidey sense tingled. I waited up stairs at the end of the stairs screwing around with my phone making it look like I belonged there. About 10 minutes had passed. I walked down the stairs and puff. Like a Las Vegas magic trick, she was gone. Not at the window, not in the office. I proceeded to walk around back to the room. I text and no answer. I waited about 5 minutes in my vehicle and still no response. I then left. I sent one more text down the road and still no answer. I checked the listings the rest of the day to see if there was a post. None. At this point I was thinking there was 2 possibilities. One: She was leaving the area to return to whatever rock she crawled out from under and wanted some last minute travel coin or two: On her way down the flight of stairs to the office window she was abducted by aliens. So, I just left it. But as I checked the listings today to see if she reposted and boom. There she is. This ruled out her leaving the area and probably ruled out the alien abduction theory. Unless the aliens erased her text messages I would have thought she would have reached out, apologized, and try to make things right.

    So, I am going to take some time and analyze the cause of my train derailment. I will work backwards:

    Me choosing not to go down stairs with her when she said "they may want to see my I'd" I don't consider a mistake. I have no idea who is at the bottom of those stairs and or what she would do or say. The statement "they may want to see my I'd" was a warning to me. Not to protect me since I know there is no reason the shop keeper needs to see my I'd. I am not renting a room. Staying put at the top of the stair was not a good idea. My response should have been walk back to my vehicle.

    Mistake #3 Walking down to the office. Upon her discovering her door wouldn't open I should have been a gentleman and try the key myself. As I look back there was a deliberate pause from when she inserted the key card until she removed it for the swipe. The gig may have been up at that point if the door magically opened. If not trying the key myself I should have told her I was going to return to my vehicle and for her to signal me that it was taken care of by the office and come on up.

    Mistake #2 Doing the CashApp transfer outside the room. I should have said I have cash. She could walk across the street after and charge her account. Pretty sure this would have cause more cars to come off the track and my next move would have been to just leave her in the rearview mirror.

    Mistake #1 Agreeing to use CashApp. This should have been my first tingle. Why does she need CashApp to pay hotel? Cash works good for that too right? I should have stopped in my tracks and said to myself "self, you weren't really planning on this right now. Just decline and go back about your day".

    To summarize, a little bit of patience and big head thinking would have saved me from having to post this.

    Looking where I think the first wheel of the car was coming off the rail I would say she was not frightened by site of me and then decided to do her vanishing trick fearing Rusty would make calls for the rest of the day difficult for her but I believe she initially intended in ripping off ole Rusty.

    I am curious. Has anyone actually meetup with her? Or is this her mode of operation?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...t/816362693843

    Rusty Z.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cocoa_Ripoff.jpg‎  

  15. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that's pretty much what I got from it too, nothing to see here!
    Its a fake add.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape