Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #636

    Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    First "avoid" and then "indulge" Obviously nothing worth sharing and a waste of posting.
    Yep, that's pretty much what I got from it too, nothing to see here!

  2. #635
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Four months later and a response that literally states there is "nothing to share" as to details on how the provider is ripping people off. Awesome. Thanks for that!
    First "avoid" and then "indulge" Obviously nothing worth sharing and a waste of posting.

  3. #634

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy  [View Original Post]
    The provide will RIP you off please avoid it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/94689143
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Can you share how it is that she's ripped people off? Some details would be helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy  [View Original Post]
    Nothing to share, go and indulge, if it works for you that's great.
    Four months later and a response that literally states there is "nothing to share" as to details on how the provider is ripping people off. Awesome. Thanks for that!

  4. #633
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Can you share how it is that she's ripped people off? Some details would be helpful.
    Nothing to share, go and indulge, if it works for you that's great.

  5. #632

    April

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I first saw her on Mega Personals. I checked and her ad is already been taken down. Black, cute, nice headlights. Crappy attitude from the time I opened the door.

  6. #631
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    April from Mega Personals. Agreed on 125 for 45 minutes. Got here on time and said she on a schedule. Terrible oral and no touching below the waist. I have always had a hard time without mutual touching. After about 2 minutes she got on top and tried to force me into her. After a few tries that wasn't working and I told her to just give me HE. Claimed she doesn't do that either. Tried again and couldn't get hard enough. Told her forget it. More attitude and she up and left. NEVER AGAIN. Stay as far away as possible. RIP OFF.
    Got a link?

  7. #630

    April

    April from Mega Personals. Agreed on 125 for 45 minutes. Got here on time and said she on a schedule. Terrible oral and no touching below the waist. I have always had a hard time without mutual touching. After about 2 minutes she got on top and tried to force me into her. After a few tries that wasn't working and I told her to just give me HE. Claimed she doesn't do that either. Tried again and couldn't get hard enough. Told her forget it. More attitude and she up and left. NEVER AGAIN. Stay as far away as possible. RIP OFF.

  8. #629

    Details, please?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yardy  [View Original Post]
    The provide will RIP you off please avoid it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/94689143
    Can you share how it is that she's ripped people off? Some details would be helpful.

  9. #628

    Rip off avoid

    The provide will RIP you off please avoid it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lmbay/94689143
    Attached Files

  10. #627

    Now in Melbourne

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer  [View Original Post]
    Got ripped off by this one from ft piece. Let's not show this troll any love.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/112424479508
    Ripoff girl now in Melbourne.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/638133408352

  11. #626

    Rip Off

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGamer  [View Original Post]
    Got ripped off by this one from ft piece. Let's not show this troll any love.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/112424479508
    First off, I personally don't trust a girl that is flipping me off in her pics. Too many do that. Secondly, would love to know what she did to rip you off if you'd like to tell us.

  12. #625

    Stay away from this one

    Got ripped off by this one from ft piece. Let's not show this troll any love.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...l/112424479508
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtgwmzyxodi1yjmymdcymdziymm1otfimduxzwmzndg3nddhytdh.jpg.jpg‎   mtqymty3oda5n2yzmde0nzrjowy1ywvinjfkmtrmnwi1odk2otlm.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #624

    Pretty good experience? Then why?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLenx10  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68671648

    Was by far the best experience with doing this hobby and meeting someone off list crawler. I contacted her looking for 30 minutes then we chatted for a bit then, off I was to her apartment which felt way better. Then pulling up to a shady motel with 30 people outside you know lmfao. I pulled up she had all the lights off and candles lit with music playing next unlike people in the past she made sure. I was there for the whole 30 minutes turning on a Netflix then giving me a BBBJ the shit felt incredible and then we were off. She got on top unlike other providers I've encountered from list crawler who said they do everything but that lmfao we then did cowboy and I gave her back shots as I finished to another BBBJ. Even after I finished she kept going till I told her to stop lmfao. I got dressed and was on my way was a pretty good experience.
    Sounds great. So you had a pretty good experience with this provider and I would assume you may see her again?? Then tell me / us why this experience was posted in the "RIPOFF" section??

  14. #623
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLenx10  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/68671648

    Was by far the best experience with doing this hobby and meeting someone off list crawler. I contacted her looking for 30 minutes then we chatted for a bit then, off I was to her apartment which felt way better. Then pulling up to a shady motel with 30 people outside you know lmfao. I pulled up she had all the lights off and candles lit with music playing next unlike people in the past she made sure. I was there for the whole 30 minutes turning on a Netflix then giving me a BBBJ the shit felt incredible and then we were off. She got on top unlike other providers I've encountered from list crawler who said they do everything but that lmfao we then did cowboy and I gave her back shots as I finished to another BBBJ. Even after I finished she kept going till I told her to stop lmfao. I got dressed and was on my way was a pretty good experience.
    Seems like a great time. Where she located?

  15. #622

    Kayla B

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    No money up front. It's not McDonald's, I'm not paying until we're done. 99.5% of the time this is not an issue for a normal provider. One time in all my years of hobbying, the infamous Kayla got me when I left the donation on the side table in plain view. We started to get undressed and she immediately scooped it up and off she went. Never again.
    I am shocked that she is even still around. She tried to get me a while back when she was staying in a trailer park in Palm Bay. After I suspected the scam, I was barely able to grab the cash on the table before she did. When I got back outside, there was a male lurking around my car. I think I only missed a confrontation because I was gone before he got the news, and there were children around in the trailer. Sheesh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape