Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 5381
-
05-11-23 17:14 #3131Senior Member

Posts: 42I forgot to mention, she is not lactating.
Originally Posted by EPhantom
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 16:15 #3130Senior Member

Posts: 352Inbox
Jacke, clear your inbox it's full.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 13:38 #3129Regular Member

Posts: 12What website are you using now?
I used to like rubmd because of how it looked and most of the providers I see were on it.
Now I'm all over the place.
Which one are you having the best luck with when picking a new provider.
These are the ones I'm currently checking:
Private delights.
Slixa.
Tryst.
Eros.
Naughty and sexy.
And rub rankings.
-
05-11-23 13:36 #3128Regular Member

Posts: 12How much? I didn't see rates on her ad.
Originally Posted by EPhantom
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 22:11 #3127Senior Member

Posts: 42Lilly in Paradise Hills
I saw Lilly in Paradise Hills today. Located in a corner house of a residential area and shares the bottom floor with a few other girls. Lilly greeted me at the door in a black see through blouse and gave me the option of which room based on light color LOL. I chose red because it was the closest and most convenient. Lilly is very personable and she offered a shot of whiskey which she took with me. We chatted a few minutes before I undressed and went prone on the table. One of my pet peeves is tables with no face hole like hers because it forces my neck one way or the other which is counterproductive. Massage was okay, decent pressure, able to find the knots in my shoulder, but mostly distracted by our conversation. About 25 minutes into the session she asks if I want FS and I oblige. No BJ offered, but she gave me a nice camel toe slide bareback. After a few minutes of that she asked me what position I wanted to start in. Went from RCG to DS and finally missionary.
Would repeat eventually but I do enjoy trying different providers.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...8pm-27585.html
-
05-10-23 13:03 #3126Senior Member

Posts: 411Most in this crew advertise / offer VIP. YMMV but worth inquiring about in person.
Originally Posted by ZeroSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 11:38 #3125Senior Member

Posts: 120"I screen only one way which is I'd verification)".
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
Sounds sketchy to me.
-
05-10-23 00:35 #3124Senior Member

Posts: 529Valentina in LA Jolla
Anyone try this one? My first instinct is TGTBT, but I am curious.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ite-30853.html
-
05-09-23 22:46 #3123Senior Member

Posts: 36Looking on RubRankings, Briya Nights advertises to be in Morena Blvd so I am assuming same group. I saw her before at a different location and she had VIP available.
Originally Posted by ZeroSix
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 20:43 #3122Senior Member

Posts: 139I don't know if she still is but I saw Lilly in Paradise Hills last year and it was just as hot as I thought it would be. She mentioned her milk being available in her ads up until recently so she may have stopped. It wouldn't hurt to ask though.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...-10-27585.html
I'd love to know too. Its been a long time since I've actually seen anyone. Nobody has been catching my interest lately but that would be enough to get my attention.
Originally Posted by EPhantom
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 14:23 #3121Senior Member

Posts: 36OK so they have been around Morena blvd for awhile then.
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
05-09-23 14:17 #3120Regular Member

Posts: 21I never been there before. Is it just a massage and flip? What's on the menu? I maybe planning stopping by this week to check it out.
Originally Posted by Fonmyj
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 11:52 #3119Senior Member

Posts: 29Holy shit. Golden Palm Syndrome?
Originally Posted by TugSpinosa
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 11:07 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 411Same crew. Vrissa = Estrella previously. Didn't have a shower available at Morena blvd when I stopped by a couple months back.
Originally Posted by SdCoolDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 10:57 #3117Senior Member

Posts: 163https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ego/SusieFresa
Originally Posted by EazySD
[View Original Post]
Yes price is a shock.
Oh well can always go south 😂.










Reply With Quote




