Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3116

    Pregnant

    I saw Victoria late last year while she was pregnant. She was amazing. Any currently pregnant providers?

  2. #3115

    Lactating

    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyCbd  [View Original Post]
    I spent quite a bit of time on it; she was not lactating during my session.

    If anyone does know about Jessica from Downtown SD please DM me! Appreciate it!
    Any current provider lactating? Never tried it, but was always interested.

  3. #3114

    Morena Blvd Group

    Anyone know anything about the Morena Blvd group?

    Saw an ad for Vrissa; any relation to the little house?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-28174.html

    Thanks.

  4. #3113

    Sophia + Sofia

    Popular name.

    I'm familiar with the Sophia in Old Town, but anyone have comments on either of these?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ell-28345.html

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...hia-27244.html

  5. #3112

    Susie

    Found her ad. Not sure if she'll reply, since I asked of she had hhr sessions in the past. The price could be quite a shock 😲.

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'll do some research!

  6. #3111

    Susie

    Thanks. I'll do some research!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    She has an ad on PD and Adultsearch.

  7. #3110
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Where would one find Susie's info? I went back to Jacke's review, but the RMD ad is long gone.
    She has an ad on PD and Adultsearch.

  8. #3109

    Susie

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Where would one find Susie's info? I went back to Jacke's review, but the RMD ad is long gone.
    Let me try to find. Won't be easy with the old site being down.

  9. #3108

    Susie

    Where would one find Susie's info? I went back to Jacke's review, but the RMD ad is long gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    I saw Susie a few weeks ago.

    She's great. Professional location but she schedules at times when there's no other traffic (I didn't run into anyone else). She took her time with a thorough and quality massage. She's super cute and was dressed in yoga pants. Topless release at the end of my non rushed session.

  10. #3107
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe22  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I've tried reading through the forum but can't find the location of Little House. I texted and no response from a couple ads.

    Do I need to make an apt or is it walkin? Seems to be a great popular spot. In town there for a few days feel free to PM me.

    Thanks!
    You need to make an appointment. In my experience, vianey didn't respond right away probably because she wasn't there. So maybe that's the case with you.

  11. #3106
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotWeird  [View Original Post]
    Susie is on my to do list. I tried Danielle Deloras tantric edging. Basically a really long HJ. She's got a killer bod and great attitude but price was high for service IMO. Not sure I'd repeat. I really like the home Ingalls, I can never relax at a business so I guess I'll just have to pay the higher prices.

    Thanks Jacke for the recommendations.
    I had seen Danielle before and the session included some mutual mouth play. Just never repeated because keep thinking I was messing around with Perry Farrell.

  12. #3105
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jess while she was pregnant. Very nice. Is she lactating rn? Any fun with that?
    I spent quite a bit of time on it; she was not lactating during my session.

    If anyone does know about Jessica from Downtown SD please DM me! Appreciate it!

  13. #3104
    Susie is on my to do list. I tried Danielle Deloras tantric edging. Basically a really long HJ. She's got a killer bod and great attitude but price was high for service IMO. Not sure I'd repeat. I really like the home Ingalls, I can never relax at a business so I guess I'll just have to pay the higher prices.

    Thanks Jacke for the recommendations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uboatct  [View Original Post]
    I saw Susie a few weeks ago.

    She's great. Professional location but she schedules at times when there's no other traffic (I didn't run into anyone else). She took her time with a thorough and quality massage. She's super cute and was dressed in yoga pants. Topless release at the end of my non rushed session.

  14. #3103
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJones69  [View Original Post]
    Use the search bar.

  15. #3102

    Mary

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/massage/marymay

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape