Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4898
-
05-19-23 17:08 #3263Banned Member

Posts: 98She definitely knows how to make a man feel special, and like a real man! Not all providers have that quality. I guess it comes with age and experience. I know I had a good time too!
Originally Posted by Nonyab
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 22:43 #3262Regular Member

Posts: 6Met with Frankie as well. Easy set up. Very warm and welcoming. An absolute sweetheart. Put me right as ease. Looks better in person than in photos. Well reviewed on here for a reason for sure. Add me to the list for recommending.
-
05-16-23 07:26 #3261Banned Member

Posts: 98There is still some decent and reasonable service around. I've found that I had to broaden my horizons and start checking out other sites besides skipthegames. Escort Babylon and CallEscort. Org seems to have not only more variety to choose from, but there are some diamonds in the rough! Especially in the Wilmington area. Which is why I'll be taking my show up North more often. Fuck Dover!
Originally Posted by KittyKisser13
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 09:50 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 49Sweet. Its good to know there's some decent service still available. Spank that ass bro. Imma have to go see her as well.
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-23 08:23 #3259Banned Member

Posts: 98I concur: Frankie is legit.
I just seen Frankie this morning. It was a 45 min drive but it was well worth the ride! I believe I've found my new go to! Hands down. Frankie looks even better in person than her pics. She's very tall with a slim frame. When she stands up, you can see the gap. Very hot and top notch service. She sucks dick really good, and the pussy is soaking wet! We did hh100, and yes, she allowed me two pops. One by doggie and the other Mish. She doesn't just lay there or go through the motions either. She was throwing that thing right back at me, and hard! Especially from behind. She was actually pulling me to her when we were doing Mish! Damn! I had such a great time that I didn't want to leave. Frankie is by far the best one I've ever been with. Hands down. And I will be repeating a lot!
Originally Posted by Rayo9
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 07:10 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 842Huh
Those are trophies I don't want in my case.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 21:37 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 2789Frankie, Honey Baby, Jacey, Ava Lee
Frankie should be another trophy to put in the case next to the one from dating Honey Baby, and perhaps her daughters Jacey and Ava Lee!
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
Go get 'them and report back on how it went! Always interested to hear how dates go and update the database here on old providers.
-
05-10-23 19:18 #3256Banned Member

Posts: 98I'm hoping to set something up next week. It'll take me at least 45 min to where she's located. I can't wait to get a hold of her.
Originally Posted by Rayo9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 12:46 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 64Frankie
I decided to try this one after seeing numerous good things. She's good, really good. Very accommodating, feminine, looks good in person. Not an easy set up but once you do see her, she's a good time. Menu is open to some things, not as open to others. Overall I would highly recommend considering the pickings around here. I hope ya'll treat her good.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3023097066
-
05-09-23 02:12 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 49Do not, I repeat, Do not waste your time with that one. This is Zara from Philly using fake pics. She's a slob, don't bother. And her attitude really sucks.
Originally Posted by Nate0110
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 20:35 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 441Frankie
Highly recommend. A very cool date!
Originally Posted by Buster247
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 18:23 #3252Banned Member

Posts: 98Frankie
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3023097066
I just talked to this one. Goes by Frankie. There were some positive comments about her on her page. She's in the Newark / Wilmington area. Rates are hh100 and 200 hr. Works for me. Going to check her out.
-
05-08-23 12:46 #3251Regular Member

Posts: 24Just one more stuff.
Nice review. I had a very similar experience so I don't think nothing to mention about except anal. It felt good but not as tight as her pussy. Was a bit weird but I could load my junks on her anus. Shit on shit but all covered.
Originally Posted by BMartinSports
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 09:02 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 353Ah, okay. Thanks for explaining it.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 07:05 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 842Same. . .
If you looked at the site in the past you will see it is the same person that was posting about prepaying and getting "boxed in" for maybe the past year.
Originally Posted by OralMaster
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






