Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 110 of 327 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 4898
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3263
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonyab  [View Original Post]
    Met with Frankie as well. Easy set up. Very warm and welcoming. An absolute sweetheart. Put me right as ease. Looks better in person than in photos. Well reviewed on here for a reason for sure. Add me to the list for recommending.
    She definitely knows how to make a man feel special, and like a real man! Not all providers have that quality. I guess it comes with age and experience. I know I had a good time too!

  2. #3262
    Met with Frankie as well. Easy set up. Very warm and welcoming. An absolute sweetheart. Put me right as ease. Looks better in person than in photos. Well reviewed on here for a reason for sure. Add me to the list for recommending.

  3. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyKisser13  [View Original Post]
    Sweet. Its good to know there's some decent service still available. Spank that ass bro. Imma have to go see her as well.
    There is still some decent and reasonable service around. I've found that I had to broaden my horizons and start checking out other sites besides skipthegames. Escort Babylon and CallEscort. Org seems to have not only more variety to choose from, but there are some diamonds in the rough! Especially in the Wilmington area. Which is why I'll be taking my show up North more often. Fuck Dover!

  4. #3260
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster247  [View Original Post]
    I just seen Frankie this morning. It was a 45 min drive but it was well worth the ride! I believe I've found my new go to! Hands down. Frankie looks even better in person than her pics. She's very tall with a slim frame. When she stands up, you can see the gap. Very hot and top notch service. She sucks dick really good, and the pussy is soaking wet! We did hh100, and yes, she allowed me two pops. One by doggie and the other Mish. She doesn't just lay there or go through the motions either. She was throwing that thing right back at me, and hard! Especially from behind. She was actually pulling me to her when we were doing Mish! Damn! I had such a great time that I didn't want to leave. Frankie is by far the best one I've ever been with. Hands down. And I will be repeating a lot!
    Sweet. Its good to know there's some decent service still available. Spank that ass bro. Imma have to go see her as well.

  5. #3259

    I concur: Frankie is legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try this one after seeing numerous good things. She's good, really good. Very accommodating, feminine, looks good in person. Not an easy set up but once you do see her, she's a good time. Menu is open to some things, not as open to others. Overall I would highly recommend considering the pickings around here. I hope ya'll treat her good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3023097066
    I just seen Frankie this morning. It was a 45 min drive but it was well worth the ride! I believe I've found my new go to! Hands down. Frankie looks even better in person than her pics. She's very tall with a slim frame. When she stands up, you can see the gap. Very hot and top notch service. She sucks dick really good, and the pussy is soaking wet! We did hh100, and yes, she allowed me two pops. One by doggie and the other Mish. She doesn't just lay there or go through the motions either. She was throwing that thing right back at me, and hard! Especially from behind. She was actually pulling me to her when we were doing Mish! Damn! I had such a great time that I didn't want to leave. Frankie is by far the best one I've ever been with. Hands down. And I will be repeating a lot!

  6. #3258

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Frankie should be another trophy to put in the case next to the one from dating Honey Baby, and perhaps her daughters Jacey and Ava Lee!

    Go get 'them and report back on how it went! Always interested to hear how dates go and update the database here on old providers.
    Those are trophies I don't want in my case.

  7. #3257

    Frankie, Honey Baby, Jacey, Ava Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster247  [View Original Post]
    I'm hoping to set something up next week. It'll take me at least 45 min to where she's located. I can't wait to get a hold of her.
    Frankie should be another trophy to put in the case next to the one from dating Honey Baby, and perhaps her daughters Jacey and Ava Lee!

    Go get 'them and report back on how it went! Always interested to hear how dates go and update the database here on old providers.

  8. #3256
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayo9  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try this one after seeing numerous good things. She's good, really good. Very accommodating, feminine, looks good in person. Not an easy set up but once you do see her, she's a good time. Menu is open to some things, not as open to others. Overall I would highly recommend considering the pickings around here. I hope ya'll treat her good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3023097066
    I'm hoping to set something up next week. It'll take me at least 45 min to where she's located. I can't wait to get a hold of her.

  9. #3255

    Frankie

    I decided to try this one after seeing numerous good things. She's good, really good. Very accommodating, feminine, looks good in person. Not an easy set up but once you do see her, she's a good time. Menu is open to some things, not as open to others. Overall I would highly recommend considering the pickings around here. I hope ya'll treat her good.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3023097066

  10. #3254
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate0110  [View Original Post]
    I'm with Shampoo. That's way to fishy. Kinda like this one but I she's from Philly so could be real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...o/571192159030
    Do not, I repeat, Do not waste your time with that one. This is Zara from Philly using fake pics. She's a slob, don't bother. And her attitude really sucks.

  11. #3253

    Frankie

    Highly recommend. A very cool date!

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster247  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3023097066

    I just talked to this one. Goes by Frankie. There were some positive comments about her on her page. She's in the Newark / Wilmington area. Rates are hh100 and 200 hr. Works for me. Going to check her out.

  12. #3252

    Frankie

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3023097066

    I just talked to this one. Goes by Frankie. There were some positive comments about her on her page. She's in the Newark / Wilmington area. Rates are hh100 and 200 hr. Works for me. Going to check her out.

  13. #3251

    Just one more stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by BMartinSports  [View Original Post]
    It has been dry in the Salisbury / Lower Slower so I decided to check out someone just to scratch an itch. Decided on Sandra in Laurel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...a/786323561589

    When we started talking she basically delayed meeting by a good hour. It was "15 minutes!" at least twice. But I didn't have anything to do so I did not mind. Met her in Laurel where there was not a lot of parking. I did some searching and saw someone else had saw her last year and mentioned she was on crutches when they met. That was a YEAR ago. She is still on crutches. Met me on the porch and took me inside. I refuse to believe that they aren't just squatting there because the place looks gutted. I say "they" because I could feel that someone else was there by noises coming from upstairs. She hobbled upstairs and took me to a room with a chair and boxsprings in it. It really seemed like someone was evicted and she just kinda started hiding there? Anyways she got fully unclothed and started making small talk. I don't feel too comfortable but I'm ready if something happens. Payment up front of $90 which I feel is a bit much but hey inflation. She did give some damn impressive BBBJ. Honestly if she charged just $30 for that I'd consider it. She then offered herself and said she could only do standing doggy. Which is fine. She put a condom on me and I slid in. She's petite but not tight. She either has had kids or lots of clients. That's fine, plenty wet. She fake moaned at first which is a turn off until she started to moan for real. Finished up and she offered the bathroom downstairs to clean up. Frankly I just wanted out so I left..
    Nice review. I had a very similar experience so I don't think nothing to mention about except anal. It felt good but not as tight as her pussy. Was a bit weird but I could load my junks on her anus. Shit on shit but all covered.

  14. #3250
    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    If you looked at the site in the past you will see it is the same person that was posting about prepaying and getting "boxed in" for maybe the past year.
    Ah, okay. Thanks for explaining it.

  15. #3249

    Same. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by OralMaster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about those ads that popped up a month or two ago, warning about police stings in Delaware until the end of May? I don't know what the hell to make of them. Thanks.
    If you looked at the site in the past you will see it is the same person that was posting about prepaying and getting "boxed in" for maybe the past year.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape