Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 30814
-
05-12-23 11:49 #22444Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Brittany
There are plenty of reviews, but in short, she's a huge thief.
Originally Posted by FreakNastyFell
[View Original Post]
HolyDiver.
-
05-12-23 11:24 #22443Senior Member

Posts: 1301I guess a lot comes down to what you're looking for and what you're willing to pay. Many guys are looking for sex with a woman they otherwise couldn't easily get sex from in the square world. There's also a lot of guys on here who partake in the hobby but are 40-60's, well groomed, decent income, interesting to talk to and so forth. For guys like that there's likely hesitance to pay "top dollar" for age appropriate women that they could actually date in real life. To each their own but there's tons of single late 40's to early 50's women who are more attractive than her and all in for a lot of guys will cost less than the 300 you'd spend on an hour with Jessica Foxx.
Originally Posted by OhShiftTheCops
[View Original Post]
Look hookers should charge what they want but it's reasonable to expect less in the way of price for certain things. For example, I personally wouldn't pay 300/ hr for bbw but some men would. For the service she provides IMO 300 is probably reasonable in the current market, especially if she's able to wait for one customer every few days and doesn't need multiple a day to make ends meet. With that said, I'd never see her regularly for more than 100-150/ hr and for that arrangement I'd expect to see her 2-4 times / month at that rate.
-
05-12-23 11:09 #22442Senior Member

Posts: 46Jessica Fox
Agree PleasureSeeker! She is pushing 50 years old. Saw her several years ago, was surprised when she told me we were the same age. At that time that meant she was almost decreasing her age by 10 years what she posts.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 10:18 #22441Senior Member

Posts: 179Jessica Foxxx
Jessica Foxxx is a hot MILF that always delivers a good time. Clean, safe, discrete, no demons and very attractive!
Originally Posted by OhShiftTheCops
[View Original Post]
She might be in her 30's or 40's, but with her body and face (and her skills! , who cares about her age?
-
05-12-23 09:11 #22440Senior Member

Posts: 105Brittany
What the problem with her?
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 06:40 #22439Senior Member

Posts: 1710Speaks for itself. Sad. She's no 300 girl in a billion years. 150 maybe. Maybe!
Originally Posted by OhShiftTheCops
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 22:41 #22438Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Ruby
She's back again. Be careful guys!
Originally Posted by Nateman
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/586436389251
HolyDiver.
-
05-11-23 12:12 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 190Anyone experienced these ebonys
-
05-11-23 11:33 #22436Regular Member

Posts: 11Why is this sad?
Every review of Jessica is pretty glowing. Why is this sad? She's a well reviewed and safe provider, why is 300 'sad'?
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 11:14 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 54Abby and Ginger
It looks like Ginger is back in town with new Abby, can anyone confirm this please?
On second note has anyone seen this young lady https://skipthegames.com/img/018/MTg...3N2Q5MWVm.jpg? In her ad she said she only provides bbj but on the list she said FS.
-
05-11-23 11:00 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 1710I reviewed her. She's Not pretty. Jesus. No. But her body is pretty nice and she's accommodating. An option in a pinch.
Originally Posted by NooneAtal
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 08:38 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 458Squirt
A few dozen posts back I asked about her and apparently she has bad teeth. I never really read a review of her though. I looked up Cece which is a name she uses but there is more than one and I don't think any of the reviews were about the squirter.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
I like her look in the pictures anyway. Though usually pics are very receiving.
If I visit her I will report and hopefully you will as well.
-
05-11-23 08:26 #22432Banned Member

Posts: 148Use Caution: Possibly Lauren Lust / Kendall Sky Rip-Off Artist
The STG ad - https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/583480994315.
See previous report here - http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6288476.
I personally tend to blow up her ads on Skip when I see them and, although the person in the photo is now brunette, the wording of the ad follows the same general structure Lauren / Kendall tends to use when she posts. Approach with caution and or avoid altogether. She's likely still using the Cashtag $ShelKey9 , so as soon as she tells you that you know you're about to be ripped off.
-
05-10-23 22:06 #22431Senior Member

Posts: 186Random texts from Providers
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
Bravo on that Dbb, its annoying as hell. I have made the mistake of fronting money to a regular. However, the next time I saw her I put the donation in the envelope minus the fronted amount and drove off. I even included a note outlining the transaction, an invoice of sorts. She and her friend proceeded to blow up my phone with nastygrams for several hours. Needless to say, I had to give them the Ross Perot lesson on economics to set them straight. Once she cooled off, I saw her many more times with no issue, and no further requests to front $.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
05-10-23 18:39 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 183Any reports of her? She has a bunch of help me squirt ads








Reply With Quote






