Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 1060 1560 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22429

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    I am planning a visit to a new (to me) provider.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/165461642881
    I've seen her. I haven't posted a report on her but my experience with her was fine. She stays with two other Providers I've also reviewed before: Becca and Lexi. You can read my review of them here http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6394285. Needless to say, between the three girls and the men in their lives, that's a packed place most of the time. And understandably so: more bodies in the residence means less everyone has to chip in to keep the bills paid. Having said that, at no time. And I stress this. At no time have any of the males knocked, interrupted or otherwise interfered with a session. They've never given me any trouble. I only mention this because there are some who assume any male in proximity of a Provider must be a pimp. None of these girls have pimps but each of them do have a male of significance around them. Each of the girls are independent and the males play no part of the exchange or correspondence. One the upside, how many of us can say we fucked three girls who all live in the same house? LOL They will do "2-girl" sessions and if you have that kind of bank you could probably get all three. Actually, I might even ask them that myself LOL.

    I've been trying to see her again but communication hasn't been great lately.

    If you get in with Lady Ava then you're more persistent than I am. I've been trying for about a month. See my post here - http://www.USASexGuide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6438298.

  2. #22428

    Fayth

    I'll be back in town next week, and am looking for a new regular. Would like to meet Fayth.

    Thanks,

    Gibbs.

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine, Fayth, is looking to meet some gentleman. She's did have a STG ad that ran on and off but her account was hacked and we're working on getting her another. She's a spinner body type in her early twenties.

    Covered play only. Outcall only right now. I've attached pics. I have her permission to give out her number till she gets her ads running again. DM me.

  3. #22427

    New experience

    I am planning a visit to a new (to me) provider.

    If there is any information on the following it would be most appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/165461642881

    I like the spinners.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/481184073750

    I like the slutty look.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...a/787136029055

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/020740801575

    I will report on my visit when I decide who to see. I don't hobby very often so I hate to have a sucky experience. I have had a few and try to avoid them.

  4. #22426

    Random texts from Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    BTW fwiw Heather takes direction well and brought a girl to my house for a threesome that had the most amazing ass I've ever seen. Every experience I've had with her has been good. Just don't let her hustle you. She's tried to get $ for future services randomly. I've never done that but I have a feeling she will try you if she senses any type of connection.
    It's getting to become an epidemic with these girls. When I saw Heather (and any new Provider I see, now) I let her know straight away I don't appreciate random texts asking for money in advance of a service; I'm not interested in "discounting" it from future sessions. It's rude af. None of these women. Not a single one of them. Will allow you to drop by and fuck them but pay them later so why the hell would I just hand over money apart from a session? In all my years doing this, I've only had one provider (God, I miss this chick) who would sometimes fuck me just because she felt like it. Not ask for any money. If she messed up an arranged meeting time, she'd offer me a free session. Now that's service.

    Anyway, once I explain not only will I not answer random requests for money I simply will no longer book sessions with them at all after the first occurrence. That forewarning has dropped the incident rate dramatically.

  5. #22425

    Mistress Alexia / Mistress Liv

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given a shot. Seen a lot of hit or miss with the Henderson girls, but still having issues finding a good fetish provider in the area. If anyone knows of any, feel free to DM. It's been a hunt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...r/975264289813
    The Henderson girls get a bad reputation and I don't know why but I can confirm I saw Alexia / Liv (she uses both pseudonyms) in Sept of 2022 and found her to be fair, friendly and otherwise delightful. Her ass was amazing then. And I'm not an ass man at all. The service was top notch. I would have booked more sessions with her but for a while she became hard to reach and unresponsive to text messages. I would still have her in my rotation were it not for her rates ($220 for the half hour date) and the distance to Henderson from where I live. But I don't count her out ever seeing her again either. If ever I increase the amount I put aside for Providers I'd happily make her a regular. That ass really is amazing. Your Mileage, of course, May Vary.

  6. #22424

    Wild Cougar Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Wondering which Rose passed?? Thanks.
    https://callescort.org/828-571-8249

  7. #22423
    Piper. Cleo.

    I've known her for a while. Haven't seen her recently (6 mo) but I've texted her within last month or so. Her hosting location is a decent bottom floor condo. She lives alone but the walls are thin.

    She requires covering on BJ and FS. If you care about that and want that she's super clean too. No demons. I'll say that when she met me she started BJ uncovered then when I released some pre, she covered it. The BJ was good. FS mult pos offered and quite good.

    Her body is tiny. She's skinny as heck and only A's. Her P is very very tight.

    Her place is far for me so I haven't been in a while but wanted to review her bc I haven't seen anyone talk about her going back to March.

    All in all it was a good visit. She's a really nice girl and pretty easy to make a connection with. Coms are good. As always YMMV.

    This is the quickest ad I could find where I recognized they are her (from the one where her face is barely visible. The others are her. I recognize the body. It's my type only I wish her boobs were bigger but she's still hot body to me.

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-24927586/

  8. #22422

    Kourtney dark

    Kourtney has gone dark for me over last few days. Maybe the demon spiral? Nice enough girl reviewed her previously and she got the job done.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/121252642

    She's the one in the pics.

  9. #22421

    Which Rose??

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    Wait, what? I "think" I know which Savannah you are talking about. But which Rose died??

    Nevermind. I found it
    Wondering which Rose passed?? Thanks.

  10. #22420
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyOnDeWalz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given a shot. Seen a lot of hit or miss with the Henderson girls, but still having issues finding a good fetish provider in the area. If anyone knows of any, feel free to DM. It's been a hunt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...r/975264289813
    She is part of the Henderson crew= demons and getting ragged AF double time. Proceed w caution / daylight hours only.

    Yw.

  11. #22419

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the same girl or not bc my experience and the report I quoted were different. I saw her in a hotel in Durham, not a car date. Surely she was acting but it was good acting, very sensual.
    BTW fwiw Heather takes direction well and brought a girl to my house for a threesome that had the most amazing ass I've ever seen. Every experience I've had with her has been good. Just don't let her hustle you. She's tried to get $ for future services randomly. I've never done that but I have a feeling she will try you if she senses any type of connection.

  12. #22418

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the same girl or not bc my experience and the report I quoted were different. I saw her in a hotel in Durham, not a car date. Surely she was acting but it was good acting, very sensual.
    Maybe she changed her ways. She always was in the Benson area for cardates and Adult bookstore in Raleigh. Maybe she's moved to Durham area and gotten more sensual.

  13. #22417
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the same girl or not bc my experience and the report I quoted were different. I saw her in a hotel in Durham, not a car date. Surely she was acting but it was good acting, very sensual.
    You guys are talking about 2 different providers.

  14. #22416

    Always asking

    Has anyone given a shot. Seen a lot of hit or miss with the Henderson girls, but still having issues finding a good fetish provider in the area. If anyone knows of any, feel free to DM. It's been a hunt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...r/975264289813

  15. #22415
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    She died of a ruptured kidney. Rose (who just died too) and some of the other providers who stay over there found her. The Serenity that comes up on LC isn't the same woman.
    Wait, what? I "think" I know which Savannah you are talking about. But which Rose died??

    Nevermind. I found it

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape