Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 43511
-
05-14-23 10:05 #38096Senior Member

Posts: 470Inbox full
Your inbox is full I can't reply to your message.
Originally Posted by Jimmmy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 07:34 #38095Senior Member

Posts: 889Are you sure it was $40 not $50 house?
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 09:21 #38094Senior Member

Posts: 41Request for advice
Hey guys.
Just visited Coco in Waltham. She's cute and friendly but doesn't want a lot of sucking of her nipples, which is my thing.
Gina in old Oasis in Beacon in Brookiline has amazing tits and sometimes lets a good suck happen but she can be moody and unpredictable. Tends to jackhammer.
My question-- anyone know where a guy could find a natural busty lady who can do a nice long covered BJ? I'd like a busty and BJ giving version of flirty and friendly Summer on Moody St.
Any suggesttions?
-
05-12-23 08:25 #38093Senior Member

Posts: 98I own many leather bound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 06:45 #38092Senior Member

Posts: 205Dandy
I had multiple amazing experiences with Ling but recently she has seemed very unenthusiastic. Starting to branch out to other places in the area now.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-23 00:58 #38091Senior Member

Posts: 109I went to Ocean at Main St. Waltham a few days ago and saw Linda for a change. She is in her late 20's or early 30's. Nice thighs, but no butt (how did that happen, I don't know), small tits, the face is nothing to show for, especially with those huge skull bones. The massage was good, tease was excellent, okay HE. House 60, Tip 60.
Today, I went to Orchid at Water town. There is an old woman (late 60's). I asked whether there are other women, the got very agitated and escorted me outside the store while yelling (Gina, bad woman, bad, very very bad), she was pointing at the neighboring massage place. It seems they are in a middle of conflict or something. So, I fled the scene intact in one piece.
-
05-11-23 22:28 #38090Senior Member

Posts: 308Time to say good bye!
Healthy body Brighton. I've Known our well reviewed and well I've known Angela for many many years now And let me tell you she is very nice But Unfortunately She had hit her limit of her will to do this job any longer, She's done tired maxed out, right now all she's doing is for survival, just look the talent been hired lately in one word Horrible. Nothing comes with any effort to go the extra mile, just ugly looking talent with no talent, look I know this ladies who are running all this joints they're doing it for easy money but let's remember we are paying really good money for a service so we can't afford to waste it, sorry but I am not coming back to this place.
-
05-11-23 17:16 #38089Senior Member

Posts: 182Mt. Pleasant
I haven't been there in a long time but they had / have a "therapist" that is 100% legit and offered zero anything, I think required a drape as well.
Originally Posted by Sebastian6
[View Original Post]
Then on a different day, with a different girl, it's business as usual.
However, its been over a year since I've been there.
DP.
-
05-11-23 17:06 #38088Senior Member

Posts: 147Tiff
She wechat me she is now at Seven Bodywork in Medway.
Originally Posted by SilverChin61
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 14:11 #38087Senior Member

Posts: 293Middleton
Used to frequent places there a lot as it was just the right distance from home, but the town / police systematically put pressure on and closed down every one. My understanding, it was mostly under the laws pertaining to workers not allowed to stay at those businesses overnight. No headline making raids, just regular monitoring for them breaking other types of laws. Guess they have the rest of law breakers under control to focus so much on this kind of thing. Z.
Originally Posted by Sebastian6
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 10:33 #38086Senior Member

Posts: 121Middleton Closures? Peabody Fail.
Checked out a couple spots in Middleton recently. Merry Spa was closed, with a Cease & Desist sign on the doors. Eastern Bodywork was closed with no notice on the doors.
Went to the Mt. Pleasant spot in Peabody, which previously used to be a happy place, but no extras were available at all.
It wasn't a good day.
-
05-11-23 07:30 #38085Senior Member

Posts: 33Tiffany
Tiffany is unfortunately out of the rotation at family. Any intel on where she's landed would be appreciated. Tia.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-23 00:38 #38084Senior Member

Posts: 931Yeah she knows she's a hot commodity and people who don't want to wait she can pawn off on her lackeys. Super frustrating but I think at this point you're just getting a coin flip if you're actually getting Ling of someone else.
Originally Posted by QuincyFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 17:50 #38083Senior Member

Posts: 454
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
And the way the women dress in the pics in ads is in no way a guarantee that FS is available. Or at least not with a reasonably attractive woman. I know of at least 2 places posting on STG which are FS shops but the pics are of women in regular street clothing. Not even sexy looking. And plenty of others which use racy pics, but the provider in the shop is old.
Originally Posted by DaJiba9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 12:42 #38082Senior Member

Posts: 32BedPage FS Guarantee. Nah
Buyer beware. Most BedPage ads are just a sexy come-on to get you to call or walk-in. Sex sells and it's very competitive out there. The only way to have a clue is read reviews here or on RubMaps, and even some of those are written by shop owners or by lap-dog customers that overstate services to promote the shop. The only way to know is to try the place yourself, but YMMV. Good luck and have fun!
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




