Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,431 to 5,445 of 43511
-
05-10-23 12:18 #38081Senior Member

Posts: 166Dandy
I showed up for my appointment with ling, she's there and says "you call?" I said yes ling said she is busy and calls the other lady who I definitely wasn't going go with her. I said forget it. Ling says Suit yourself. Stopped at ocean Bella was looking fine as ever but after a few times her key phrase is next time witch is really NO, Tiffany is gone summer wast there I left there an said the hell with this and kept my cash instead. I know it's not much of a report, but I wanted to vent my disappointment at Dandelion. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by DownWind
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 08:14 #38080Senior Member

Posts: 2121A lot of sites copy ads and re use them to fluff up content. There are several sites that take places with a menu post. The issue is the menu, FS places post right along HJ only. So looking at the ad you cannot tell if when you get there it's going to be grandma fully clothed HJ, Angela standing by the table naked for a HJ or wiwi jumping your bones raw. This site and a couple other pay ones help. Trial, error and PM's from people that trust you help.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 21:35 #38079Regular Member

Posts: 13Anna
She will try for $600, but settle for $3.
Originally Posted by Lily1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 21:29 #38078Senior Member

Posts: 103Anna
I do not know about cost but you can expect her ass is fatter.
Originally Posted by Bob1918
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 19:57 #38077Senior Member

Posts: 531It doesn't guarantee anything, best advice is read through this forum and find places that are known for FS.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 19:48 #38076Regular Member

Posts: 12If in the bodyrub / massage section no. I've never used the escort list, but could imagine that would be different.
Originally Posted by MassMonger617
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
05-09-23 13:33 #38075Senior Member

Posts: 39Bedpage
Forgive me for what is probably a stupid question, but does an ad on bedpage essentially guarantee a FS shop, or does that vary?
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 13:17 #38074Senior Member

Posts: 39Clean Sheets
I can confirm from experience that those sheets are not changed after every session. Maybe every third. Once I realized that I made my provider change them. A fellow Monger had just left the room and God only knows what went on in there.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
Also, there are never any paper towels to dry your hands with after using the bathroom, just a facecloth draped there for all to use. No thanks. There has been hair in the sink almost every time as well. My impression of the hygiene and sanitary detail leaves a lot to be desired. I feel I have made my last visit there.
Hope this helps.
MM.
-
05-09-23 12:49 #38073Senior Member

Posts: 2189New AMP?
Not sure if this should go in Boston or Worcester so will ask in both.
Driving down route 9 noticed what may be a new AMP in Southborough just over the Framingham line next to the pizza place.
No signs for it that I could see. Just has the typical AMP posters in the windows and an open sign. Hadn't noticed it before.
Also did not find any ads that could be for the place on-line.
Anyone know anything about it?
-
05-09-23 10:55 #38072Senior Member

Posts: 93Relaxation place
Had a great time with Yuki in Bedford. Good massage, CBJ finish. I think damage was 40 house 80 tip. The disappointing thing was I don't think the sheets or cloth for my face were clean / new by any means. Would still return just would need to physically see her give me a fresh face covering LOL.
Be safe.
-
05-09-23 09:04 #38071Senior Member

Posts: 59Anna / Apple
From reading the site and based on the pics, Apple from Eros is Anna who used to be in Central Square. I have seen her many times in the past but it's been 4 years or more since I was in Boston. I am going to be back this week and am scheduled to see her Thursday. I understand her menu has expanded and I was hoping I could get some insight from the board on what to expect cost-wise for upgrades. I always wanted FS from her but could never get more than a topless HJ in the past. Any info is appreciated. PM is fine if that's what you prefer. Thanks.
-
05-08-23 23:02 #38070Banned Member

Posts: 10362 Roses, 2 Different Places
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NorthOfTown
[View Original Post]
Dude, you went to a different Place than the Poster you quoted. 98# Main is Rose Aroma Spa, whereas 55# Main is Rose Aromatherapy. If you got BBFS for a 120 Tip from Amy, then You got the same Result for 180 cheaper (300 Tip claimed for Shelly at 55# Main). I don't see how this is a bit Extra. In Fact your quite the Negotiator! I can see Amy getting busy Real Fast.
Originally Posted by NorthOfTown
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 22:26 #38069Senior Member

Posts: 111Some more details
So here's some more detail. Amy was the other girl when I visited 98 x. Taller and heavier but not fat. Bigger tits, Bs, full hips and a nicely rounded ass. A tattoo of a bird on her chest and a belly tattoo that was pretty intricate. Very playful and very responsive and wild when she's wound up. I would think with her tattoos she would be recognizable but it was my first time seeing her.
Originally Posted by NorthOfTown
[View Original Post]
Worth a visit.
NORTH.
-
05-08-23 21:24 #38068Senior Member

Posts: 111Same place same result
Expect to pay a bit extrat but Amy is a wildcat. Very sensual very expressive.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
40 + 120.
-
05-08-23 19:00 #38067Senior Member

Posts: 368Geez, haven't you ever had a bad day? Summer is entitled to one every blue moon. I just saw her and she was her usual spectacular self, both more skilled and more sensual than anyone else around. And sorry you guys are bowing out because you're going to miss her new look which is jaw-dropping hot.
Originally Posted by Drogaswav
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




