Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 830 1330 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19884

    Pretty gross

    She is very short and very fat. Plus she has lost most of her teeth. On the plus side, she will literally do anything. Have t seen her since nice last year, but I cannot imagine her looks / weight have improved.

    If you see her, you will most likely regret it afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have read reports here saying that she does not quite look like the photos but that she is "close enough". Can you elaborate on what you mean by that? I am going to assume the reports I've read saying that are stating the photos are older?

    For reference, this is who I am referring to: https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/931945738882.

    I don't think I have read a report saying anything negative about her though. Input is welcome and feel free to DM if you would rather.

  2. #19883
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/139737266398

    I could've sworn I've seen reviews for her, but cannot find a name. Any feedback on her?
    Just saw her recently. The good is she does look like her pics. She is a hot little thing for her price point. She is safe and you won't get robbed.

    The bad is she is not very interactive. It's as much interaction as pounding a flesh light. There was also paraphernalia of pipes for things other than tobacco and weed.

    Overall she smelled great but was distracted and not into it at all. I want to try her one more time for her price point. I might just have to edge myself because there was hardly any warm up but damn that view is nice. Also all holes open for extra.

  3. #19882
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Ashley? I've seen her ads for quite a while and I think she is real, but I have never seen any reviews. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/133128521
    It has been several years ago and I can't verify the number or currency of the pictures, but the person in the pics is real and she did go by the name Ashley. The one time I saw her she was very talkative and a good time. I kept in touch with her for a while after, but never reconnected. I know at one time she had gained a fair amount of weight and her life was quite a mess. I lost track of her a couple years ago.

  4. #19881
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/139737266398

    I could've sworn I've seen reviews for her, but cannot find a name. Any feedback on her?
    I saw her off and on for a while.

    She can be a great time, if you catch her when she is sober. She had a good stretch of sobriety a few months back. But at the beginning of March she fell off the wagon hard. Last time I saw her she could barely stay awake. It's unfortunate, because she such good provider when she is coherent.

    I wouldn't recommend her. That being said I'll probably reach out to her again and see if she got back on the wagon.

  5. #19880
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this Ashley? I've seen her ads for quite a while and I think she is real, but I have never seen any reviews. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/133128521
    I reached out to her a couple weeks ago.

    She seemed real enough. Her in call was to far out of the way for me at the time, so I didn't get to see her that day, but she is still on my to do list at the moment.

  6. #19879

    Ashley

    Has anyone seen this Ashley? I've seen her ads for quite a while and I think she is real, but I have never seen any reviews. Any insight would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/133128521
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ashley.jpeg‎  

  7. #19878

    Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have read reports here saying that she does not quite look like the photos but that she is "close enough". Can you elaborate on what you mean by that? I am going to assume the reports I've read saying that are stating the photos are older?

    For reference, this is who I am referring to: https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/931945738882.

    I don't think I have read a report saying anything negative about her though. Input is welcome and feel free to DM if you would rather.
    I've seen her a couple of times, but it's been awhile. She uses a filter in her photos. So any blemishes are taken out, chin is made more angular, etc. She doesn't look bad at all, just a little different. I had a great time when I saw her. She will talk your ear off if you let though.

  8. #19877

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyCrawler  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/139737266398

    I could've sworn I've seen reviews for her, but cannot find a name. Any feedback on her?
    I've seen her 3 times. The first time was great. She has a bf but he is a total cuck. She lives in a really bad motel off Shadeland and 465. The first time she was attentive accommodating and all around awesome. The 2nd time she was high as a kite and passed out right before go time. The third time I showed up and she had a massive nose bleed and I'm pretty sure she fell asleep in the shower. Her bf was tweaking and I couldn't get him to leave the room. The only good part is the she didn't try to scam me for money at any point. So if you happen to catch her on a good day you won't be disappointed. But good luck.

  9. #19876

    Sugar

    I have read reports here saying that she does not quite look like the photos but that she is "close enough". Can you elaborate on what you mean by that? I am going to assume the reports I've read saying that are stating the photos are older?

    For reference, this is who I am referring to: https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/931945738882.

    I don't think I have read a report saying anything negative about her though. Input is welcome and feel free to DM if you would rather.

  10. #19875

    Cmon' man.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottBleach  [View Original Post]
    Contacted her and didn't set off any red flags. Was wondering if anyone had experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/520182758061
    You have 2 posts and they are both asking for info.

    Provide info first, then ask.

  11. #19874

    Last 4 6634

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/139737266398

    I could've sworn I've seen reviews for her, but cannot find a name. Any feedback on her?

  12. #19873
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while.

    Open menu, and very accommodating.

    I haven't seen her in a while but I doubt anything has changed as far as her service is conserned. She is a heavy smoker. She didn't smoke while I was there but I remember needing a shower when it got home because I reaked of cigarette smoke. The only thing I remember being off the menu was swallowing.
    What's her donation?

  13. #19872

    Tina

    Contacted her and didn't set off any red flags. Was wondering if anyone had experience with her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/520182758061

  14. #19871

    Reviews

    Anyone have any info on this?

    https://callescort.org/717-559-2822

    Contacted her and didn't see any red flags wondering if anyone has info.

  15. #19870

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by MashMan  [View Original Post]
    So you think I've not googled her number? I've also googled her email I'm getting nothing. I'm not lying about it. If you could point me in the direction of the reviews I can't find that would be helpful. I literally get 2 results non of which I can see reviews on.
    First of all, searching by email is not a very good way to find information. Unless you are willing to pay third party companies for that information. Sometimes you can get lucky but mostly it's not a viable way to find anything out about a provider.

    Secondly, I again google searched the phone number. I don't know if you included the dashes or not but it helps if you do because I am looking at several reviews. Again, you have to sign up on the website that I am talking about. There are 8 reviews. You will have to sign up and probably pay to see the reviews. So yes, she is reviewed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mary-esc...napolis-999041#erotic.
    Last edited by TittyHunter; 05-06-23 at 20:03. Reason: edited for clarity

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape