Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 24820
-
05-06-23 20:02 #19870Senior Member

Posts: 205Mary
First of all, searching by email is not a very good way to find information. Unless you are willing to pay third party companies for that information. Sometimes you can get lucky but mostly it's not a viable way to find anything out about a provider.
Originally Posted by MashMan
[View Original Post]
Secondly, I again google searched the phone number. I don't know if you included the dashes or not but it helps if you do because I am looking at several reviews. Again, you have to sign up on the website that I am talking about. There are 8 reviews. You will have to sign up and probably pay to see the reviews. So yes, she is reviewed.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mary-esc...napolis-999041#erotic.Last edited by TittyHunter; 05-06-23 at 20:03. Reason: edited for clarity
-
05-06-23 11:31 #19869Senior Member

Posts: 25Miss Mary
So you think I've not googled her number? I've also googled her email I'm getting nothing. I'm not lying about it. If you could point me in the direction of the reviews I can't find that would be helpful. I literally get 2 results non of which I can see reviews on.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 08:13 #19868Senior Member

Posts: 350She has been around for a while.
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
Open menu, and very accommodating.
I haven't seen her in a while but I doubt anything has changed as far as her service is conserned. She is a heavy smoker. She didn't smoke while I was there but I remember needing a shower when it got home because I reaked of cigarette smoke. The only thing I remember being off the menu was swallowing.
-
05-06-23 06:21 #19867Senior Member

Posts: 178She's legit and one hell of a time. No problem with anything you'll want to do!
Originally Posted by SixGunSal
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 01:33 #19866Senior Member

Posts: 62MILF? As #
Anyone confirm this is legit? Passing thru this week.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...k/280164269287
-
05-05-23 09:31 #19865Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-05-23 02:21 #19864Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks to all for the warning!
Too may awesome gents to quote / thank for the replies and warnings on this one. I shall take your sage advice and try to set something up with DI. Much appreciated, fellas!
Originally Posted by Ohitsmr248
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 13:39 #19863Senior Member

Posts: 94This chick is a dirtbag. Overcharges for shit service and will steal from you if given the opportunity. Drug addict.
Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 13:17 #19862Senior Member

Posts: 60Once, take it or leave it.
I saw her maybe 6 months back. Thought it was overpriced for the offering. Granted she doesn't weigh 300 lbs so she can rightfully tax a little bit. I also was in constant communication about my arrival time and I still had to wait in the hotel parking lot for like 20 minutes while some of her family members poured out of the room. Just felt like a rushed and sketchy experience overall. Also had some ankle hardware at the time and that just made me uneasy, not sure if that's off now.
Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo
[View Original Post]
Idk what your budget is or if you are a qv fellow, but given most chicks who aren't the size of a refrigerator want between 250-400 an hour now, your best bet is DI if you are newer to the game. Just save yourself the catfishing and headaches. If the hour is more than 200 at this point I just opt for DI. It's more expensive but you get what you pay for unlike 95% of other providers.
-
05-04-23 09:40 #19861Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
05-04-23 08:28 #19860Banned Member

Posts: 316From Detroit
Plenty of reviews in Detroit. GPS.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 20:01 #19859Senior Member

Posts: 350Saw her a while back.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]
Pics were accurate.
She has a bad attitude, clock watcher, just wants the money and the deed done. Also tried to upsell things that were clearly offered in her ad.
It's really unfortunate she is an extremely attractive girl, and if she put the least bit of effort into it she could be on my regular rotation.
As another person posted search water park / water park princess, and you'll find some reports.
-
05-03-23 19:56 #19858Senior Member

Posts: 350I've reached out to her multiple times. Always get a response 2-3 hours later. Generally indicates heavy pharma use.
Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:21 #19857Senior Member

Posts: 290Carissa
Haven't actually seen her but had her ghost me two days in a row last fall after arriving at her hotel. Finally gets back to me an hour and a half after our scheduled time and says "she was in the shower" or some such BS. Virtually begged me to come back and dropped her ask considerably to entice me to return. Nope, I have better things to do than drive back and forth and sit in parking lots.
Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 17:18 #19856Senior Member

Posts: 808Several Reviews
Search water park princess.
Originally Posted by Bbd81
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






