Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 24820
-
05-11-23 09:44 #19885Senior Member

Posts: 47Thanks for the info! I don't think I saw anyone mention what her name is. Can you tell us?
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
Also, is she actually strict about her verification picture requirement? I'd like to avoid sending one, if possible.
-
05-10-23 20:57 #19884Senior Member

Posts: 30Pretty gross
She is very short and very fat. Plus she has lost most of her teeth. On the plus side, she will literally do anything. Have t seen her since nice last year, but I cannot imagine her looks / weight have improved.
If you see her, you will most likely regret it afterwards.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 14:17 #19883Senior Member

Posts: 810Just saw her recently. The good is she does look like her pics. She is a hot little thing for her price point. She is safe and you won't get robbed.
Originally Posted by IndyCrawler
[View Original Post]
The bad is she is not very interactive. It's as much interaction as pounding a flesh light. There was also paraphernalia of pipes for things other than tobacco and weed.
Overall she smelled great but was distracted and not into it at all. I want to try her one more time for her price point. I might just have to edge myself because there was hardly any warm up but damn that view is nice. Also all holes open for extra.
-
05-10-23 10:03 #19882Senior Member

Posts: 53It has been several years ago and I can't verify the number or currency of the pictures, but the person in the pics is real and she did go by the name Ashley. The one time I saw her she was very talkative and a good time. I kept in touch with her for a while after, but never reconnected. I know at one time she had gained a fair amount of weight and her life was quite a mess. I lost track of her a couple years ago.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 08:16 #19881Senior Member

Posts: 350I saw her off and on for a while.
Originally Posted by IndyCrawler
[View Original Post]
She can be a great time, if you catch her when she is sober. She had a good stretch of sobriety a few months back. But at the beginning of March she fell off the wagon hard. Last time I saw her she could barely stay awake. It's unfortunate, because she such good provider when she is coherent.
I wouldn't recommend her. That being said I'll probably reach out to her again and see if she got back on the wagon.
-
05-10-23 07:57 #19880Senior Member

Posts: 350I reached out to her a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
She seemed real enough. Her in call was to far out of the way for me at the time, so I didn't get to see her that day, but she is still on my to do list at the moment.
-
05-10-23 06:03 #19879Senior Member

Posts: 239Ashley
Has anyone seen this Ashley? I've seen her ads for quite a while and I think she is real, but I have never seen any reviews. Any insight would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/133128521
-
05-09-23 19:47 #19878Regular Member

Posts: 18Sugar
I've seen her a couple of times, but it's been awhile. She uses a filter in her photos. So any blemishes are taken out, chin is made more angular, etc. She doesn't look bad at all, just a little different. I had a great time when I saw her. She will talk your ear off if you let though.
Originally Posted by TittyHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 19:19 #19877Senior Member

Posts: 116Avoid
I've seen her 3 times. The first time was great. She has a bf but he is a total cuck. She lives in a really bad motel off Shadeland and 465. The first time she was attentive accommodating and all around awesome. The 2nd time she was high as a kite and passed out right before go time. The third time I showed up and she had a massive nose bleed and I'm pretty sure she fell asleep in the shower. Her bf was tweaking and I couldn't get him to leave the room. The only good part is the she didn't try to scam me for money at any point. So if you happen to catch her on a good day you won't be disappointed. But good luck.
Originally Posted by IndyCrawler
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 18:41 #19876Senior Member

Posts: 205Sugar
I have read reports here saying that she does not quite look like the photos but that she is "close enough". Can you elaborate on what you mean by that? I am going to assume the reports I've read saying that are stating the photos are older?
For reference, this is who I am referring to: https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/931945738882.
I don't think I have read a report saying anything negative about her though. Input is welcome and feel free to DM if you would rather.
-
05-09-23 16:23 #19875Senior Member

Posts: 211Cmon' man.
You have 2 posts and they are both asking for info.
Originally Posted by GottBleach
[View Original Post]
Provide info first, then ask.
-
05-09-23 02:12 #19874Regular Member

Posts: 8Last 4 6634
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...y/139737266398
I could've sworn I've seen reviews for her, but cannot find a name. Any feedback on her?
-
05-08-23 11:43 #19873Senior Member

Posts: 265What's her donation?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 22:20 #19872Regular Member

Posts: 13Tina
Contacted her and didn't set off any red flags. Was wondering if anyone had experience with her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/520182758061
-
05-07-23 22:16 #19871Regular Member

Posts: 13Reviews
Anyone have any info on this?
https://callescort.org/717-559-2822
Contacted her and didn't see any red flags wondering if anyone has info.











Reply With Quote




