Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 6953
-
05-15-23 21:42 #4508Senior Member

Posts: 87Alternative to Silver?
With Silver closed. Which was my go-to. I'm wondering if someone has an alternate suggestion in the area?
-
05-14-23 21:22 #4507Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so something must have changed. As to my knowledge it was a husband and wife team. Walked in, walked out when I saw him at the front desk. Maybe new owners.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-23 12:28 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 643Asia Reflexology, WL TOFTT
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...i/932493245290
They have been a legit AMP for years but are now advertising like the other AMPs around, so I figured I check things out. Only 7/8 walls with curtains, no doors, on the rooms. Sign says no noise.
As expected, you will not find the young ladies as in the ad, but they are younger than most of them around, 40 ish. When I arrived, there was a woman leaving, which means they are doing legit massages. When I got to my room, there was a sign on the wall stating that customers must leave their underwear on, which I ignored. When the woman entered the room nothing was said about it.
Very good massage, one of the best around this area. No teasing, but a few brushes against the boys with the rubs. On the flip, she looked expectantly at me, like asking if I wanted more. I nodded and she continued with the HE, lots of attention to the boys. After completion, cleanup and continue with the massage. $80 for the hour.
She got the job done, but no teasing is a big turnoff for me.
-
05-12-23 05:45 #4505Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yes Bard, and members I would like to direct your attention to the Rant section for my next post. It's informative and a must read.
Chad.
Originally Posted by LuckyBard
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 12:24 #4504Banned Member

Posts: 1318Check again. Sent twice.
Originally Posted by BigHammer13
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-23 05:16 #4503Regular Member

Posts: 18Nothing in my dm sir.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 20:54 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 1234Why not try the Eastern CT forum?
Originally Posted by LuckyBard
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 13:31 #4501Regular Member

Posts: 13Bbbj
Any recommendations for a BBBJ at a decent price? Closer to Willimantic preferred.
-
05-06-23 21:50 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 354Make perfect sense especially if they are working short staffed. If that's the case they should probably invest in one of those cheapo $3. 00 door signs that says Will Return with the adjustable dial clock.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 06:45 #4499Banned Member

Posts: 1318Unfortunately I don't know her private schedule.
My experience only, when Lulu was around, she would lock the door and turn the lights off as most Sex Parlors in Hartford will do. Once she got done with me, she would unlock the doors, turn lights back on. Reiterating, my experience only.
My suggestion. We have a variety of Sex parlors in Hartford that I'm sure will satisfy your needs.
I applaud you for going on Flying Fuck Friday. Good job. We need more leaders like you.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Bookie
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 06:29 #4498Banned Member

Posts: 1318Hammer, check PM. They won't be in the area long. Go soon, like today or tomorrow. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by BigHammer13
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 22:32 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 354Original
I did see the open sign on Thursday afternoon but went tonight (Friday) at 6:00 pm And they were locked up tight.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 05:40 #4496Regular Member

Posts: 18Hey Chad, whereabouts east of river?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:25 #4495Banned Member

Posts: 1318Excitement
Gents,
Once again I go away for a short time and where's the excitement. Anyways, good news, 2 new providers. East of the river. One on Main Street the other off Main Street. They won't stay long. The AA and Asian went back to NYC due to lack of business.
Tomorrow's May 5th, find an Mexican. I have one from Manhattan.
Check Rants.
This is Chad.
-
05-04-23 20:23 #4494Banned Member

Posts: 1318I don't know CiCi. Lulu did BFS. I don't have the bandwidth to check her out. Do me a favor, check her out and let the members know if she's good. Good luck.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




