Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 1059 1559 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28969

    Fresh.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/421214747674

    Looks cute, but I'm getting setup vibes. Has anyone tested the waters?
    I reached out and she never responded. Searched her photos and got no hits. Hit her up and see if she responds to you.

  2. #28968

    New face

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/421214747674

    Looks cute, but I'm getting setup vibes. Has anyone tested the waters?

  3. #28967

    Caroline Costello

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm back to the VA scene and have been reading a lot about uncle LEO being around on the reports. I'm going to test out some waters before I'm able to spread the love in here.

    Can anyone help me get started with a white bbw? I've been craving one for some reason.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    She has been around for years, since the Ave days, smaller size of bbw last time I saw her,probably all covered but good mic skills , cool chick, clean and aims to please.
    There is a thread at the bottom of Richmond forum with her name in the title , don't know how recently it has been updated but it may have her contact info or do a search and you'll find her .

  4. #28966

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMark  [View Original Post]
    I hand the pleasure to dream about Lo Lo late at night. After a mediocre BBBJ from vannah on c ave, I got a message back from Lo Lo.

    Beautiful Italian with a nice ass smaller tits. Tall and maybe in her late 20's? YMMV, but she really took care of me. True GFE experience, top 3 of all time. I'd say her menu is like Sweetie from 5 years ago.

    If she likes you she'll give her real number so it'll be easier to reach her. She'll do outcalls. Incall is in a sketchy place, but didn't have any trouble. She has a cat and dog. Smokes, which didn't bother me.

    Be patient with the initial communication and it'll be worthwhile.
    She's not bad, her telling me I could go raw and finish in her threw me off a bit, to much shit going around to go that route but trip to Greece is not on the menu, FYI. She told me bbjcimws and bbfscip that's it, LOL. I would say that's more than enough.

  5. #28965

    Rossy

    Any reports on her? I reached out last week when she was supposed to be here but said she had to change it to this week.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6741488.htm?cat=1

  6. #28964

    Reader

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWood32  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-va...ichmond-875940#escort_reviews.

    Thanks.
    If you are a long time reader than you would have seen plenty of reviews about Honey. Perhaps check out the tidewater area.

  7. #28963

    Michelle

    What ever happened to the chick with the gargoyle tattoo on her? I guess she's still on vacation?

  8. #28962
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Nope I've seen her ad but it gives me bad vibes so never tried. I can't say anything particular about the ad just the whole ad in its entirety. I'm sketchy about seeing anybody new. But if you do give it a go let us know how it went. Be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Saw lo and had fun. Kinda freaked me out when she tried to get me to go raw. Dfk. Never said no. I don't know if Greek is on the menu. 2 $.
    I hand the pleasure to dream about Lo Lo late at night. After a mediocre BBBJ from vannah on c ave, I got a message back from Lo Lo.

    Beautiful Italian with a nice ass smaller tits. Tall and maybe in her late 20's? YMMV, but she really took care of me. True GFE experience, top 3 of all time. I'd say her menu is like Sweetie from 5 years ago.

    If she likes you she'll give her real number so it'll be easier to reach her. She'll do outcalls. Incall is in a sketchy place, but didn't have any trouble. She has a cat and dog. Smokes, which didn't bother me.

    Be patient with the initial communication and it'll be worthwhile.

  9. #28961

    Jessica Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I know opinions differ and YMMV but I had the opposite experience. I think she looks better than the pictures she has a pretty face and curves in the right place! Everything covered but stellar performance especially the bj. Clean smoke free room in one of the nicest hotels at that exit. Most importantly she's legit and drama free. I will repeat as often as I can but she's not in town very much.
    I have seen Jessica a lot when she comes to Charlottesville. Awesome BJ skills and a thick ass so she can take a good doggy pounding. No drama whatsoever and she is clean.

  10. #28960

    Bbw

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm back to the VA scene and have been reading a lot about uncle LEO being around on the reports. I'm going to test out some waters before I'm able to spread the love in here.

    Can anyone help me get started with a white bbw? I've been craving one for some reason.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  11. #28959

    Jb is back

    Went and saw her last night for the first time in a long while. She's always been one of my faves. But she's in a nice house now that's a good neighborhood. I really hate those hotels because of the smoke smell and just the possibility of LE encounters. But she's looking great. She's not sure if this is only a temp return to the game so if you've missed this dream like I have you might want to go get it now.

  12. #28958

    Jessica Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/900305066797

    Hotel front of Redroof on Commerce forgot the name. Photos are misleading, she is probably early 40's, small bbw, lackluster service. Won't repeat.
    I know opinions differ and YMMV but I had the opposite experience. I think she looks better than the pictures she has a pretty face and curves in the right place! Everything covered but stellar performance especially the bj. Clean smoke free room in one of the nicest hotels at that exit. Most importantly she's legit and drama free. I will repeat as often as I can but she's not in town very much.

  13. #28957
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I have a review on her (the one in ad) as well that's actually the polar opposite experience of what the guy you responded to says he went through. Post #28359. Take from it what you will.
    At WhoIsSoulForce.

    Thanks for the feedback. I will follow through and report back soon.

  14. #28956

    Different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Did you see the person in the ad or her friend? I'm supposed to see the person in the ad today.
    I have a review on her (the one in ad) as well that's actually the polar opposite experience of what the guy you responded to says he went through. Post #28359. Take from it what you will.

  15. #28955

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWood32  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-va...ichmond-875940#escort_reviews.

    Thanks.
    For whatever its worth, I have tried to contact her the last 3 times she has shown up as in town and never got a single response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape