Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 1058 1558 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28980

    Savanna

    Met up with a familiar face. She's going by a new name, but the pics are from a fun girl that's now offering all holes and she's worth it. Smoke filled room and typical monkey for the JD motels. Hard to find good quality at fair price. I recommend going to visit this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/132756581

  2. #28979

    Happy Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ard6205  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in the area worth seeing this week?

    Will be visiting until Friday and was looking to hobby if there's anyone worth checking out but looks like it may be slim pickings?

    Some finds on tryst and might see what the clubs look like.
    Club scene around here sucks. Definitely keep us posted on what you end up diving into. In terms of escorts I like Jai Nova but I don't think she's in town currently.

  3. #28978
    Anyone in the area worth seeing this week?

    Will be visiting until Friday and was looking to hobby if there's anyone worth checking out but looks like it may be slim pickings?

    Some finds on tryst and might see what the clubs look like.

  4. #28977
    Quote Originally Posted by LightUUp  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on her? I reached out last week when she was supposed to be here but said she had to change it to this week.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6741488.htm?cat=1
    I saw her last year the pictures are accurate. Awsome BBJ with prostate massage, Mish but only one pop it was to much for me to repeat.

  5. #28976

    RE: GiGI

    She got her account straight now! Click on this link with her new number. Better call now, cause she's ready to play:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/007756478591

    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Fellas,

    She's changed her number due to some external issues, however, she asked for me to send a note out to the team. I can't find her latest posting, but if you need her NEW number just PM me.

    For those who need clarification I'm providing an older posting as there are many GiGis out there but none of them can work it like her:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/107070269

    FF.

  6. #28975

    GiGi (Cougar)

    Fellas,

    She's changed her number due to some external issues, however, she asked for me to send a note out to the team. I can't find her latest posting, but if you need her NEW number just PM me.

    For those who need clarification I'm providing an older posting as there are many GiGis out there but none of them can work it like her:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/107070269

    FF.

  7. #28974
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/421214747674

    Looks cute, but I'm getting setup vibes. Has anyone tested the waters?
    If her ads doesn't show any nude shots upclose etc or real grainy pics.

    It's usually Uncle LEO.

  8. #28973
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was at the city motel. She was completely stoned out of her head. She was naked when I got there and had a great rack but I just could not fuck a zombie. Hope she's better now. I really wanted to fuck her sister but I don't even remember her name.
    Link to her who is JB?

  9. #28972
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJay  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her last night for the first time in a long while. She's always been one of my faves. But she's in a nice house now that's a good neighborhood. I really hate those hotels because of the smoke smell and just the possibility of LE encounters. But she's looking great. She's not sure if this is only a temp return to the game so if you've missed this dream like I have you might want to go get it now.
    I saw her when she was at the city motel. She was completely stoned out of her head. She was naked when I got there and had a great rack but I just could not fuck a zombie. Hope she's better now. I really wanted to fuck her sister but I don't even remember her name.

  10. #28971
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyJay  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her last night for the first time in a long while. She's always been one of my faves. But she's in a nice house now that's a good neighborhood. I really hate those hotels because of the smoke smell and just the possibility of LE encounters. But she's looking great. She's not sure if this is only a temp return to the game so if you've missed this dream like I have you might want to go get it now.
    Is there a post for her?

  11. #28970

    New meat

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she never responded. Searched her photos and got no hits. Hit her up and see if she responds to you.
    Same here, I think you better let sleeping dogs lie on this one!!

  12. #28969

    Fresh.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/421214747674

    Looks cute, but I'm getting setup vibes. Has anyone tested the waters?
    I reached out and she never responded. Searched her photos and got no hits. Hit her up and see if she responds to you.

  13. #28968

    New face

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/421214747674

    Looks cute, but I'm getting setup vibes. Has anyone tested the waters?

  14. #28967

    Caroline Costello

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyRoasted  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm back to the VA scene and have been reading a lot about uncle LEO being around on the reports. I'm going to test out some waters before I'm able to spread the love in here.

    Can anyone help me get started with a white bbw? I've been craving one for some reason.

    Any help would be appreciated.
    She has been around for years, since the Ave days, smaller size of bbw last time I saw her,probably all covered but good mic skills , cool chick, clean and aims to please.
    There is a thread at the bottom of Richmond forum with her name in the title , don't know how recently it has been updated but it may have her contact info or do a search and you'll find her .

  15. #28966

    Lolo

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMark  [View Original Post]
    I hand the pleasure to dream about Lo Lo late at night. After a mediocre BBBJ from vannah on c ave, I got a message back from Lo Lo.

    Beautiful Italian with a nice ass smaller tits. Tall and maybe in her late 20's? YMMV, but she really took care of me. True GFE experience, top 3 of all time. I'd say her menu is like Sweetie from 5 years ago.

    If she likes you she'll give her real number so it'll be easier to reach her. She'll do outcalls. Incall is in a sketchy place, but didn't have any trouble. She has a cat and dog. Smokes, which didn't bother me.

    Be patient with the initial communication and it'll be worthwhile.
    She's not bad, her telling me I could go raw and finish in her threw me off a bit, to much shit going around to go that route but trip to Greece is not on the menu, FYI. She told me bbjcimws and bbfscip that's it, LOL. I would say that's more than enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape