Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 5005
-
07-01-23 11:05 #4615Senior Member

Posts: 812Dating in the vanilla world
Originally Posted by Visitor1980
[View Original Post]
I recently got out of the SW / Escort / SB world and into a vanilla relationship and my experience with finding good looking affluent women in the DMV has been very good. Although I'm not particularly good looking or rich and have my baggage, I'd say when I was actively dating last Fall, I pretty much was able to date above my pay grade exclusively. These women were a good 10 years younger than me, intelligent, beautiful (in the eyes of the beholder of course but say many looked similar Mario Bello or Naomi Watts, I guess you are getting my type, skinny, blonde and decent tits), skinny, pretty much nice tits / arse and were all professional (not that kind LOL), I mean they were all drawing in 6 figure regular jobs. Like I said, I'm not particularly good looking but I am fit, physically active and fairly intelligent, meaning I can carry on an interesting conversation with just about anyone.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
What you can't do in the vanilla world is go in thinking you go in and get to first base on the first or second date. Tinder has a bit of an instant gratification vibe and you are not going to find these top shelf women there. They may dabble in Tinder but not when they get serious about a relationship. Paying websites (Match) is the only way to go, when one has to pay, one gets serious and eliminates the flakes. Plenty of Fish is free but many on there have the attention-span of a housefly, next good-smelling shit and they are gone. The approach has to genuine and focused on her but the variety is incredible. The DMV has one of the highest women: men ratios in the country. The women here are intelligent and financially well off. So we do have the odds in our favor unlike in Alaska were the women say that their odds are good but the goods are odd! I think having some charm and wit goes a long way here. I had dates almost every night if I wanted and was pretty much able to have sex with the ones I clicked by date #3, think my batting average was 33-50%? Now, to be clear, this is not sustainable because these women expect a relationship, mostly monogamous. So you may go in an hit it once or twice but if you want variety, it'll be very clear to them that is what you are doing and they will drop you. Like I said these women are not stupid, they are intelligent, mostly divorced, and know of all the tricks their exs- did.
I did find my intelligent (she's smarter than I am) skinny blonde with big tits unicorn (she was even okay with me seeing other women initially) but we have settled down to a nice rhythm and I get all the sex I want. If this sad old guy can do it, any of you can do it, you just have to want to do it. By habit I still peruse USASexGuide but am just an observer these days. Good luck and have fun out there no matter what route you choose. Maybe this should be in Rants & Raves.
-
07-01-23 01:22 #4614Senior Member

Posts: 104The divorce rate is low because the marriage rate is also at the lowesst it's been for the past 50 years. People are also passing on the idea or having kids. At that point, what's the benefit of getting married.
Originally Posted by Visitor1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 23:32 #4613Senior Member

Posts: 88That's not really the issue. On Tinder, even if you simply browse the available women, there are no regular available ones who are above a 4/10, and the female profiles are mostly scammers (around 80%). The issue is the low divorce rate, the lowest it's been in 50 years.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 09:54 #4612Senior Member

Posts: 557I play poker with a single guy. He is nice looking and works for the government, so he has a decent income. Even he has trouble finding decent women to date. He showed me an interesting article. The gist of the article was civil ladies are all looking for mister perfect. This even includes the fat ugly one. They want the good looking guys with a good body and an upper six figure income. According to the article, if you are the guy they are all looking for, you can fuck a different lady every night of the week. All the ladies are hoping to hit the jackpot. Of course according to the article, many of these guys have figured out what is going on and are just enjoying the buffet. Of course the article was much more tactful in how they said this.
Originally Posted by Visitor1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-23 00:26 #4611Senior Member

Posts: 120The girl I get a room with at NS doesn't go full nude but allows touching in most places just not between the legs. She def was grinding though.
Originally Posted by Swpc10
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-23 17:15 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 36I was there a week or so ago, and it seems topless dances are the norm.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I asked, and was told VIP (room has a curtain for privacy) is $200 and totally nude. But the supposedly no grinding by the girls, not sure if roaming is allowed.
There were 3. 5 girls dancing. Two quite cute. The. 5 was a girl that dances at some other club that they talked into dancing, as they were a bit short of girls.
-
06-24-23 10:36 #4609Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the suggestion, and I have thought about the expense of the block vs escorts for sure. Eros seems more expensive than you mentioned, the ones who put rates in the adds seem to be $660 and up. So I will have to look again. Are there any in that 3 - 5 hundred price range you might recommend?
Originally Posted by CaptainWillard
[View Original Post]
The other problems with escorts include the need for verification, I am not crazy about providing name address etc, do you do this? Deposits. , I assume EROS ladies require such?, and getting robbed, eros cannot prevent that right? I would think the best protection from getting robbed, is reviews that state such, I cannot find reviews on the eros site. Do they exist?
At least on the block you get robbed without the drama of BF threating you, they just keep taking your money.
-
06-23-23 19:28 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 84Escorts
If you're looking for attractive escorts have you tried Eros.com? I've had good luck over the years using that. It's isn't cheap, an hour is usually $300-$500 depending on the quality and level of services offered but some of these women are very attractive, at least in my opinion. As expensive as the strip clubs are today I think it's a pretty good option.
Originally Posted by Sleeves3961
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 06:59 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 81Agred
You are totally correct. I met three women in the early 2000's who were in Playboy and in the 9-10 who were stripping. Today it is really hard finding 7 or 8's in clubs because all the really attractive women are doing OFs. I have met a few at Penthouse lately during dayshift but it is hit and miss.
Originally Posted by Visitor1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 21:13 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 88That's true. Penthouse in downtown Baltimore is the same way. These days in strip clubs you're paying money to be around ugly women! It's a bad calculus. I've been getting some lap dances at Penthouse and thinking to myself, "Why am I paying all this $$$ to be with ugly and flat-chested deviants?" The civil dating situation is also dire these days, and there are no women there either, but honestly, the quality of these girls is only marginally better than the "low-hanging fruit" you should be able to get for free on Tinder (the "civil" 1's and 2's). I often drive to Penthouse in the hope of seeing at least a 5+ and leave immediately when I see what's on offer. It's the opposite of the attractive 7's and 8's I enjoyed in MPs when they were available in the 2000's in Baltimore. I just hope the dating market improves from its current lows (maybe with a rise in divorce) and mainstream women will at least be obtainable in the civil world. Even a civil 5/10 would be better than the current trash at these strip clubs, and I'm not talking about the Block, but about the more upscale establishments. It was a very different situation 15-20 years ago. Back then the commercial scene was preferable, because there were a lot of attractive options there, but now it's just collapsed.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 11:45 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 81Millstream
I made a mistake and stopped into the Millstream a couple weeks ago on a Friday night. First there was a $10 cover charge. Second, there were a lot of girls working, so much so that they had three girls dancing at the same time and each one gets down and walks to every guy in the place to get their $1. Drinks were ridiculously priced. I bought a drink for myself and a drink for a dancer and it was $40 plus the $10 to walk in.
Of the entertainment, only TWO were worth looking at. All the rest are heavily tatted up and / or over weight. The dance prices are also out of control. They have alist of room costs but hat is just the fee that goes to the club, the dancer will expect double the amount. No thanks.
-
06-17-23 10:14 #4604Regular Member

Posts: 10Try Try again.
Thinking of hitting the black next week and was wondering if there had been any recent visits by anyone.
If I do go I will certainly post a review.
I am hoping things might be getting better, I was considering trying escorts but my experience there a few years back was not good. I either got robbed, or the provider was almost a cadaver.
-
05-06-23 12:55 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 631Hustler
ROTFLMFAO. Don't tell Billy that.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I've had plenty of topless dances in there.
-
05-06-23 12:33 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 441Hustler Club
They started to go downhill when they banned topless lap dances in 2013.
-
05-06-23 08:12 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 1241Wasn't there a shooting at the club a while back? That probably didn't help either.
Originally Posted by AllTheTime
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





