Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 4999
-
06-24-23 10:36 #4609Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the suggestion, and I have thought about the expense of the block vs escorts for sure. Eros seems more expensive than you mentioned, the ones who put rates in the adds seem to be $660 and up. So I will have to look again. Are there any in that 3 - 5 hundred price range you might recommend?
Originally Posted by CaptainWillard
[View Original Post]
The other problems with escorts include the need for verification, I am not crazy about providing name address etc, do you do this? Deposits. , I assume EROS ladies require such?, and getting robbed, eros cannot prevent that right? I would think the best protection from getting robbed, is reviews that state such, I cannot find reviews on the eros site. Do they exist?
At least on the block you get robbed without the drama of BF threating you, they just keep taking your money.
-
06-23-23 19:28 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 84Escorts
If you're looking for attractive escorts have you tried Eros.com? I've had good luck over the years using that. It's isn't cheap, an hour is usually $300-$500 depending on the quality and level of services offered but some of these women are very attractive, at least in my opinion. As expensive as the strip clubs are today I think it's a pretty good option.
Originally Posted by Sleeves3961
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 06:59 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 81Agred
You are totally correct. I met three women in the early 2000's who were in Playboy and in the 9-10 who were stripping. Today it is really hard finding 7 or 8's in clubs because all the really attractive women are doing OFs. I have met a few at Penthouse lately during dayshift but it is hit and miss.
Originally Posted by Visitor1980
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 21:13 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 88That's true. Penthouse in downtown Baltimore is the same way. These days in strip clubs you're paying money to be around ugly women! It's a bad calculus. I've been getting some lap dances at Penthouse and thinking to myself, "Why am I paying all this $$$ to be with ugly and flat-chested deviants?" The civil dating situation is also dire these days, and there are no women there either, but honestly, the quality of these girls is only marginally better than the "low-hanging fruit" you should be able to get for free on Tinder (the "civil" 1's and 2's). I often drive to Penthouse in the hope of seeing at least a 5+ and leave immediately when I see what's on offer. It's the opposite of the attractive 7's and 8's I enjoyed in MPs when they were available in the 2000's in Baltimore. I just hope the dating market improves from its current lows (maybe with a rise in divorce) and mainstream women will at least be obtainable in the civil world. Even a civil 5/10 would be better than the current trash at these strip clubs, and I'm not talking about the Block, but about the more upscale establishments. It was a very different situation 15-20 years ago. Back then the commercial scene was preferable, because there were a lot of attractive options there, but now it's just collapsed.
Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 11:45 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 81Millstream
I made a mistake and stopped into the Millstream a couple weeks ago on a Friday night. First there was a $10 cover charge. Second, there were a lot of girls working, so much so that they had three girls dancing at the same time and each one gets down and walks to every guy in the place to get their $1. Drinks were ridiculously priced. I bought a drink for myself and a drink for a dancer and it was $40 plus the $10 to walk in.
Of the entertainment, only TWO were worth looking at. All the rest are heavily tatted up and / or over weight. The dance prices are also out of control. They have alist of room costs but hat is just the fee that goes to the club, the dancer will expect double the amount. No thanks.
-
06-17-23 10:14 #4604Regular Member

Posts: 10Try Try again.
Thinking of hitting the black next week and was wondering if there had been any recent visits by anyone.
If I do go I will certainly post a review.
I am hoping things might be getting better, I was considering trying escorts but my experience there a few years back was not good. I either got robbed, or the provider was almost a cadaver.
-
05-06-23 12:55 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 631Hustler
ROTFLMFAO. Don't tell Billy that.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
I've had plenty of topless dances in there.
-
05-06-23 12:33 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 441Hustler Club
They started to go downhill when they banned topless lap dances in 2013.
-
05-06-23 08:12 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 1241Wasn't there a shooting at the club a while back? That probably didn't help either.
Originally Posted by AllTheTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 23:24 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 180New name
HC never really recovered from major 2015 (I think) raid. Unlike most block clubs, which just would return to business as usual, corporate-led HC made major changes that led to less and less fun AND eye candy, first during days, then weeknights, then in general. Too bad. When I first went, it was stacked with many great looking and yes friendly dancers that put the rest of the block to shame.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
But that was before social media, COVID, and people's personal lives becoming political hot buttons. Too bad.
-
05-05-23 22:38 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 4412019 happens to be last time I was at Hustler's. To me the Hustler Club hasn't been fun since 2012.
-
05-05-23 05:41 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 195I have not been there since 2019, and when I was there last it was not nearly as good or fun as 2018, wonder why they changed the name, guess they could not afford the Hustler name or the place was not making a lot of money, they used to have a lot of events there.
Originally Posted by ShadowBK
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 22:15 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 441Hustler Club
For anybody who cares the Hustler Club has been renamed to Foreplay Gentlemen's Club according to TUSCL.
-
05-01-23 00:08 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 1330I'm told that in the early days (50's and 60's?) the block had many different types of shows including live music and comedy. My first trip to the block was in the 1970's when the block went beyond the 400 block of East Baltimore Street. Some shows were interesting with crazy things like a girl in a shower (think Flash Dance but not that sexy), feather teasing, and a girl walking about the stage while holding a chair under her big, floppy tits. It was hard to find a place to sit in some of the bars, even on a weekday evening. In the 1970's, perhaps more than 50% of the girls looked doable and few needle tracks were seen. It was common to see true college girls taking a full load of classes, including some from elite places like Peabody. There was a time when I enjoyed the block about 5-8 times per month. The serious decline in quality started about 1980 or 1985. By 1990 or 1995 the junkies outnumbered all other girls. By about 2000-2005 it degraded enough so only about 10-20% of the girls were bangable. By about 2010 it got bad enough that I went the block only about once per year.
Originally Posted by Propilot
[View Original Post]
As it is now, customers with money walk in the bars and back out because they are disgusted with the girls and they don't return. If the block drew a higher class of girls, the customers would return. It's a chicken and egg thing and I don't expect it to happen in my lifetime.
-
04-30-23 21:01 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 1043The girls want top dollar to dance or disrobe.
"Decided to pop into the club next to the midway with an upstairs area. Couple of cuties just sitting around up there. I grab a seat but nobody was interested in talkin or dancing.
I grabbed a beer and waited a few but just seemed like they're were done.
Moved onto the Redroom to see how it was. Last time I came through it was closed. Again a few girls there but nothing nice. Dead as well but did chat up a girl. Nobody dancing tho so skipped that place too.
Scoped out Pussycat and same thing. It was goin on 11 and the clubs were just dead. No hustlin or trying to get in on anything.
With?
From what I am hearing from the girls is that they are not dancing or disrobing unless they are getting high dollar tips. The girls no longer want $ 1. 00,5. 00, barely $10.00 tips for dancing on stage. Their attitude is make it worth it for me to take off my clothes. Also th girls look for a simp so that they can make money to pay the bar.
Most of the good looking girls that worked on the block are gone. They are not coming back. Now you may find a cute girl every now and then to make some quick money, but she will not stay very long. The glory days of good looking girls on the Block are over. The Block itself is barely hanging on. Greed and the quality of the girls is spiraling it's demise.
Propilot-Always check your six.











Reply With Quote





