Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 5001
-
02-27-23 18:04 #4581Senior Member

Posts: 29Name and club requests
Hey guys, been a bit since I've been on the forum. But does anyone know who this girl is? Or what clubs she works?
She's very hot, and I semi recognize the club in the back ground but I can't quite nail it.
-
02-27-23 13:38 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 88This just means that real strip clubs will be incentivized to offer more. I'd be glad to "offload" all the virtual-loving guys to OF and the like and have strip clubs get more physical, which is what I'm after. In the US they used to be severely restrictive, unlike in Canada, Europe, and Asia, but now full-contact lap dances are finally making their way here, for an amount that with today's inflation is equivalent to $80 20 years ago. I was very willing to spend $80 in those days but was always ordered to keep my hands on my pants at all times. Not anymore. (I'm referring to the normal, relatively upscale places with attractive women, not the Block.)
Originally Posted by JRavensLoot
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 02:15 #4579Regular Member

Posts: 19Lot of dudes just love building a parasocial relationship with women they want to get off too. The ones with a lot of money will often throw tons of money at many different women online. That's who most of these Gen Z and Millenial SWs are putting their sights on. Instead of seducing one guy out of their money, the internet has made it so they can seduce hundreds or thousands at a time instead.
Originally Posted by SyntorX
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 02:08 #4578Regular Member

Posts: 19It's wild when you actually see how much many of these women online are making from it too. It's great being a sex worker online nowadays because they have such an easy access to that huge pool of men around the world who make more than six figures that will spend thousands on women just for a little bit of their attention. You'd think the market would be oversaturated by now, which it kind of is since not all women are getting anywhere near the same level of success, however there still is more than enough capitol for the ones in the game now.
Originally Posted by Zuko21
[View Original Post]
Strip clubs are like yall said, essentially only for the women either too inept to use a computer.
-
02-09-23 01:45 #4577Senior Member

Posts: 76Clubs
Haven't been out in Baltimore in a while. Coming in for a bachelor party next week. What's the go to spot nowadays?
Penthouse was always my go to even though I know extras are not available. The girls are super hot.
Looking for a LD and a handshake in a VIP. Take out is always an option.
-
01-27-23 23:21 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 441Night Shift
I'm over 2 months late on posting this review, but on the night before Thanksgiving I visited Night Shift club off Ponca St in SE Baltimore, which was my first visit in over a year. The club was busy that night, but it wasn't too crowded despite it's size. There was 15-20 dancers from what I remember. Many of the dancers were pretty, but it be nicer if they hired more girls with bigger asses IMO. Entry was free, but you have to buy a drink according to one of bartenders. I got myself a beer, which costs $8. I got two lap dances from two dancers, Jennifer and Ayra. Jennifer is a dark haired girl with thin body from Missouri who knows how to use her legs and has small, but firm breasts from what remember, while Ayra is more of dirty blonde with thicker body and bigger breasts. I think Jennifer has a nicer ass, but I don't remember much. The lap dances were average, but both of girls went topless and allowed touching. It's been a long time since I had topless lap dances. I don't know if topless lap dances are standard, but based on previous reviews it seems to be. The lap dances cost $30 each and they take place in a separate section near the bathrooms, with dividers between the couches for more privacy. I don't know about VIP or if girls do take out. Parking is small, but there is a overflow lot across the club. BTW, Night Shift isn't listed on Google Maps anymore, which is strange.
-
01-27-23 20:30 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 99Christina's
Was there a week ago, several seemed worth the price of admission, but only one walked up for a drink. She was Puerto Rican by way of Massachusetts, and she liberally used the n word to describe her first child's father, her second child's father, and people in general. She was super chatty, but maybe it was the drinks. No action or even a hint of it, but maybe I was being too polite. Anyway, I'd avoid her.
Originally Posted by Bdls73
[View Original Post]
There were several white BBWs, so if you're into that I commend you to it. None walked over to ask for a drink or a dance, so I just don't get that place.
Probably the best looking girl there sat next to a regular, with her back to me. She was tall, blondeish, not much of an ass, but respectable c cups. She looked like a pretty B+ MILF. Chatty Puerto Rico was jawing my ear off, meanwhile B+'s hastily tied top came undone. She's showing the regular her goods, but is too coked out to realize she just didn't tie her bikini top on properly. One of the bouncers walks up to me and says: "how did the tie get undone?
This is all news to me, so I answer: "I dunno. " He says: "well, we'll just check the tapes to find out. " He leaves, and doesn't come back.
Several drinks in, Puerto Rico gets up to do her dance, which was fantastically unmemorable. She does a slow walk around the bar, and never returns to me.
I sit on the other side of the bar, hoping my luck will improve. Instead, I'm next to a guy throwing dollars at the strippers, so no love is coming my way. The place seemed so bad for takeout that I didn't stick around to test it.
Also, and probably of most significance to the mongers, If you're paying with a credit card they record both your driver's license and a picture of you sitting at the bar. That's really problematic, and worth a warning for future goers.
Never got approached for a dance, and I have no idea where they do it, but Christina's is a bust for me. Might go back for the white BBWs, and it's clearly a place that caters to regulars, but I can't recommend it.
-
01-23-23 16:32 #4574Senior Member

Posts: 146Penthouse
Visited a few weeks ago. Got dance from Asian that is gorgeous. Dance was great but nothing else available. Anyone have any luck here? Seen some beautiful Latinas there too. Just wondering if anyone's had any luck. Feel free to PM me.
-
01-21-23 18:22 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 159Christina's
Wondering if any of the girls are worth doing a lap dance with.
Thanks.
B. D.
-
01-16-23 10:22 #4572Regular Member

Posts: 10Hit the Block Wed between 12 and 4
I have not been there in a while. So gave it a try.
First stop was Penthouse. Figured they served lunch and I had not been there at all before. Arrived at 12:20, no dancers, bartender was nice looking. Lunch was OK, not great, but what would you expect? It was not until 1 that a dancer finally took the stage, she was gorgeous! A 10 or more, only did 2 songs. , finished lunch and headed for the block proper. My opinion is this place is great for 8-10, but not much for beyond that. I did see 2 other gals at the bar who were 10's as well.
PussyCat. Around 1:30 arrival. All black gals except one. Who was white, 2 black gals on stage, sort of dancing but mostly rolling around for tips. Both were overweight, no appeal to me. The white chick was sitting with someone who bought her a drink, never touched him. No tease, then he left and she came to me. Made it clear money talks, again no tease to entice buying a drink. I chalk this up to someone who you need to spend ALOT of money on and wonder if you get anything in return. After 1/2 hour here the same to black gals were still rolling around on the stage so left for Red Room.
Red Room, no one there except on 'dancer'. No bartender or music. Decided to come back later. I did return and the one dancer was really good looking 9. She seemed nice enough to boot. I did not buy a drink, as I figured no extras, but man, she was good looking enough I should have.
Next up was jewel box. Absolutely nothing here. No dancers etc. I wondered if they were even open.
Next up was Circus. Oh how I hate this place. I think I had a great time once here years ago. . so I keep giving it a try. 2 girls, both white. One was very overweight, the other was a skeleton. I prefer petite, so I bought the skeleton a drink. Never been with a skeleton before. Friendly enough, everything could be had. But really, I could not imagine seeing the skeleton naked. So onward to Indulge.
Indulge. Surprise! Rob is there but only 2 overweight white gals. Usually rob has at least 6 to 8 gals and some that intrigue me, nothing this time. This was around 4 pm. So called it and headed home.
Summary, I should have purchased the black dancer in the red room a drink, after all, if we don't support those that appeal to us then they will go elsewhere. Bad move on my part. And who knows, maybe more option would have been on the table. Probably should have done same with with gal in Pussy Cat.
I may have to give escorts a try, my experience in that arena years ago was not all that good.
-
01-06-23 19:15 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 547Fantasies
I stopped here tonight on my way home.
There were quite a few good looking dancers here, but they were all taken. I sat there for an hour, then left.
There were only three bouncers, and one guy stayed in the VIP area. Plenty of dancers, but no one took a dancer for a lapdance or VIP. I figure that if more than one person took a dancer to the back then it have been less obvious. If there was a hint of extras from the dancers, then I would have tried harder.
Minus only $16 since the door was $10 and water was $6.
Originally Posted by GregIsLong
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-23 17:18 #4570Regular Member

Posts: 24I've (27 m) always had the exact opposite experience at the block. The dancers are extremely aggressive and demanding I give them tips and go for dances. I'm surprised about rt your experience. Because at most clubs, the dancers ignore me and swarm over the older guests. Since they're most likely to spend more.
Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 20:08 #4569Senior Member

Posts: 64Pasties at the Block
I hadn't (consistently) seen pasties in the Block since the 90's. Is that when you last went?
Originally Posted by CapitolPunish
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-23 19:37 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 85I only went once to the Block, didn't know it still existed.
Originally Posted by TheManTheMyth
[View Original Post]
When I went, the Dancers wore pasties. Do they still?
-
01-02-23 18:08 #4567Regular Member

Posts: 11Norma Jean's
So this past summer I decided to hit up The Block. It had been almost 17 years since I last visited. I walked into Norma Jean's and sat down. It was packed with ladies. None of whom approached me and neither did the bartender. I'm a 41 yr old, while male and I'm wondering if they thought I was an undercover cop? It was odd.










Reply With Quote






