Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 16499
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15314

    What!

    Quote Originally Posted by Msjohns  [View Original Post]
    OK. I'll do it. But only if she has her butt in her pants.
    You don't make any sense.

  2. #15313

    Snowflake

    She's at the big speedway right now wearing light blue shorts and red tank top. Any of you mongers want to pound her pussy, she's up there.

  3. #15312

    Cahoon

    I got a great, slow blowjob from old Beverly this morning for $20. She had her lips wrapped perfectly around my mushroom and didn't come up until I pulled her off of it. She does a good job!

    This afternoon, I picked up Tanya (pictured) and fucked her up against a tree in the woods for $25. I pulled down her shorts and purposely fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. I was bottoming out, and pounding so hard that her feet were coming off the ground. I pulled my condom off, and shot my cum all over her ass. Whoops, I didn't bring anything to wipe it off of her.

    She's out walking around now, and is walking a little funny after that. But I do have her digits for dudes who have helped me. She's not great, but it's a mouth and pussy, and she's a nice lady.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230507-165123.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230507-165020.jpg‎  

  4. #15311
    MrsJohns
    Guest
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #15310

    Looking for wiggles

    Hi all.

    Has anyone seen Wiggle. BSW started in Barnett moved to pearl. I have seen her in 18 months and that seems a little long for a LEO vacation.

    5'2 about 120 between 22-25 ?

  6. #15309

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect, I wouldn't believe these SW's stories. A lot of the time it's monger didn't want to pay and she won't leave and got punched.
    You know what bro? You might be right. I can really visualize that scenario happening. It's bad business but if a monger says get out then get out!! No back talk or get the Pow Pow.

    Smack in the eye.

  7. #15308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer9  [View Original Post]
    A short, pudgy girl with her hair dyed red, black and white tattoos, a facial tattoo ripped me off for $40 and got rude with me. She should easy to spot. She lives around Thompson. She's young.
    How did she rip you off?

  8. #15307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Some of you mongers are sick asf. Snowflake has that black eye because a scum bag tried to rape and rob her. Luckily she was able to get away find a cop and they got his cock roach ass. Shit like this makes it bad for the rest of us to get good quality service out here!
    With all due respect, I wouldn't believe these SW's stories. A lot of the time it's monger didn't want to pay and she won't leave and got punched.

  9. #15306

    What a fucking shame

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassidy. Here's a photo of her actually sitting outside of that DG. Here's also a photo from a few years back of how she used to look. At one time years ago, people actually painted portraits of her. I still have one that I've been keeping in storage for her for a couple years.
    Thanks for the clarification. Guess my unicorn is a sway backed donkey now. What a shame. Body still looked solid. Oh well. Moving on. Again, thanks for the heads up.

    I don't know about the rest of y'all but the past week; week and a half has been slim pickings.

  10. #15305

    Snowflake

    Some of you mongers are sick asf. Snowflake has that black eye because a scum bag tried to rape and rob her. Luckily she was able to get away find a cop and they got his cock roach ass. Shit like this makes it bad for the rest of us to get good quality service out here!

  11. #15304

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawlz  [View Original Post]
    Kinda looks like a girl that goes by Shayna. I used to see her on the corner gas station on new kings / moncrief w and sometimes Edgewood by the big grocery. Picked her up once but she got spooked. She let me feel that kitty and it was nice, she's about 30 WSW 5 ft4 130 tan brunette. Nice little body on her. On another note I used to go by new kings food mart gas station often to see who was around, used to be a nice little hot spot but slowed down. I can't be the only one on here who used to stop by there. I've had some very good times there and the surrounding streets.
    Have you ever scooped an occasional young WSW named kayla who hangs around that store? Middle 20's red hair or brown about 5'7 cute but missing some teeth. She always want to drink fucking liquor. You can pm details if you have.

  12. #15303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassidy. Here's a photo of her actually sitting outside of that DG. Here's also a photo from a few years back of how she used to look. At one time years ago, people actually painted portraits of her. I still have one that I've been keeping in storage for her for a couple years.
    Yes sir, that's big bird.

  13. #15302
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That's Kassidy. Here's a photo of her actually sitting outside of that DG. Here's also a photo from a few years back of how she used to look. At one time years ago, people actually painted portraits of her. I still have one that I've been keeping in storage for her for a couple years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1682988744000.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1682988870420.jpg‎  

  14. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    Kinda looks like a girl that goes by Shayna. I used to see her on the corner gas station on new kings / moncrief w and sometimes Edgewood by the big grocery. Picked her up once but she got spooked. She let me feel that kitty and it was nice, she's about 30 WSW 5 ft4 130 tan brunette. Nice little body on her. On another note I used to go by new kings food mart gas station often to see who was around, used to be a nice little hot spot but slowed down. I can't be the only one on here who used to stop by there. I've had some very good times there and the surrounding streets.

  15. #15300

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantb3  [View Original Post]
    But notice, no butt cheek hanging out.
    These shorts wasn't that short.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape