Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 16505
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15305

    Snowflake

    Some of you mongers are sick asf. Snowflake has that black eye because a scum bag tried to rape and rob her. Luckily she was able to get away find a cop and they got his cock roach ass. Shit like this makes it bad for the rest of us to get good quality service out here!

  2. #15304

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawlz  [View Original Post]
    Kinda looks like a girl that goes by Shayna. I used to see her on the corner gas station on new kings / moncrief w and sometimes Edgewood by the big grocery. Picked her up once but she got spooked. She let me feel that kitty and it was nice, she's about 30 WSW 5 ft4 130 tan brunette. Nice little body on her. On another note I used to go by new kings food mart gas station often to see who was around, used to be a nice little hot spot but slowed down. I can't be the only one on here who used to stop by there. I've had some very good times there and the surrounding streets.
    Have you ever scooped an occasional young WSW named kayla who hangs around that store? Middle 20's red hair or brown about 5'7 cute but missing some teeth. She always want to drink fucking liquor. You can pm details if you have.

  3. #15303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's Kassidy. Here's a photo of her actually sitting outside of that DG. Here's also a photo from a few years back of how she used to look. At one time years ago, people actually painted portraits of her. I still have one that I've been keeping in storage for her for a couple years.
    Yes sir, that's big bird.

  4. #15302
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That's Kassidy. Here's a photo of her actually sitting outside of that DG. Here's also a photo from a few years back of how she used to look. At one time years ago, people actually painted portraits of her. I still have one that I've been keeping in storage for her for a couple years.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1682988744000.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1682988870420.jpg‎  

  5. #15301
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    Kinda looks like a girl that goes by Shayna. I used to see her on the corner gas station on new kings / moncrief w and sometimes Edgewood by the big grocery. Picked her up once but she got spooked. She let me feel that kitty and it was nice, she's about 30 WSW 5 ft4 130 tan brunette. Nice little body on her. On another note I used to go by new kings food mart gas station often to see who was around, used to be a nice little hot spot but slowed down. I can't be the only one on here who used to stop by there. I've had some very good times there and the surrounding streets.

  6. #15300

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantb3  [View Original Post]
    But notice, no butt cheek hanging out.
    These shorts wasn't that short.

  7. #15299

    Tall Brittany or snowflake

    If any you mongers thirsty, I'm watching her right now at the big speedway on lane Ave. She has on blue jeans shorts black top. She also has a huge black eye. Dammmm.

  8. #15298

    Taking our own advice

    A while back, I did some reports on Kristen and Hooterville. I've known Kristen for about three years and have been good friends, but we have had our ups and downs during that time. Little over a month ago I gave her a chance and things have been going great. This weekend we decided to spend together since our birthdays were so close together. I picked her up Friday and we stayed at my house. Saturday we decided to get a room. So everything is going great until later that night. During the whole time one of her biggest issues is she wants to procrastinate and sometimes it causes problems, she will try to hide in the bathrooms while she's using the needle and causes a whole Lotta time wasted. So Saturday night we ended up into an argument about it and then she tells me she wants me to take her out at 1:30 in the morning. I've gone through this before with her and this time I told her to grab her shit and call one of her other John's or walk the fuck home. Then she blew the fuck up on me and it all hit me which was a little tickle coming from such a small person. But it definitely made me snap to where I grabbed all her shit threw it out the hotel door, which landed all into the hotel pool. All her clothes and her phone and what dope she had left ended up in the pool. I smashed her pipes and her rigs. At this point I was not going to deal with it anymore so I grabbed my stuff and turned in the hotel keys and left. I don't know which one of you guys that she called to come get her Sorry pathetic ass but you can deal with it now. I am completely done and wiped my hands of this girl. Now I've warned all you guys now don't fall for her fucking bullshit and her sad stories.

  9. #15297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Right! Roger that. What I meant but didn't say was that I figured her for an STG girl or higher. EscortMonkey etc.
    Just my opinion, She will not make money on stg, front grill is almost gone, dudes will walk right out after seeing that, she will be wasting her time and motel fees.

  10. #15296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I think Big Bird is the 6 ft big Ole farm girl looking one. This girl is petite and 5 ft nothin'. I know the pic isn't the greatest but it was the best I could do without being too obvious.
    That girl is not 5 feet' nothin. She is very close to 6 feet tall. She is big bird on the streets, tallest of them all, and short blonde hair.

  11. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHunter01  [View Original Post]
    Big ass bag, flip flops and hair in a bun. If it looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. It's a SW. LOL.
    Right! Roger that. What I meant but didn't say was that I figured her for an STG girl or higher. EscortMonkey etc.

  12. #15294

    Hodar

    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    Big ass bag, flip flops and hair in a bun. If it looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. It's a SW. LOL.

  13. #15293
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    That looks like big bird. She is missing a lot of front teeth.
    I think Big Bird is the 6 ft big Ole farm girl looking one. This girl is petite and 5 ft nothin'. I know the pic isn't the greatest but it was the best I could do without being too obvious.

  14. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That looks like Kassidy to me. I know she has funky colored hair right now.

  15. #15291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That looks like big bird. She is missing a lot of front teeth.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape