Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 1713 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30596
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Passing through any information would be appreciated and returned in-kind.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...etter/56167190
    Saw her a couple of months ago. Pretty strung out and on crutches due to a botched surgery. Pics are her, but from a much better time in her life.

  2. #30595

    Thanks Fellas

    Passing through any information would be appreciated and returned in-kind.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/9...etter/56167190

  3. #30594
    Quote Originally Posted by UsmcXxxFl  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/788057026886

    Curious on these two? Any Fresh or Frightening reviews?

    PM is fine.
    One of them is Missy who I've seen a while ago and she was fun. Although someone reported recently that she had gained a lot of weight so proceed with caution.

  4. #30593
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDt72  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive I saw this one walking on main about 2 months ago. Was busy when I went by came back around a few minutes later and threw her hands up like damn WTF I'm right here pick me up. Looked just like the girl in the pics.

  5. #30592

    Got robbed by this one a while back


  6. #30591

  7. #30590

    Sm

    I just saw the SM of the one in your link. So glad I never met her (she stood me up twice). What a fucking disaster. Those pics sure do her some justice because she looks nothing like them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm, also this one has a very official looking armed female on premise:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/55412609#&gid=1&pid=2.

    Shame I really wanted to see her.

    PM me if you want to share solid connects, thanks fellas.

  8. #30589
    Anybody know this chick? She's in Tallahassee now (and pregnant). I was told she used to be in Jacksonville. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 697bd8aea63cd291f526410cb90e6f65_f.jpg‎  

  9. #30588

    Menu is a little more open then most Latinas.

    Quote Originally Posted by VladVonK  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered? GFE? Mechanical?
    She isn't an Erika level. No one in Jax is. LOL. But she does offer uncovered for a little extra. She knows virtually no English. So you need to have some google translate or some excellent sign language skills. I wasn't given a BJ, but I think I might have turned it down. If I did I chalk that up to the language thing. She isn't mechanical as much as other Lenoir girls are. She definitely gets into it more then the others as well. I'm not huge by any stretch of the imagination. But she made me feel like I was giving it to her. LOL.

  10. #30587

    Thoughts on these two?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/788057026886

    Curious on these two? Any Fresh or Frightening reviews?

    PM is fine.

  11. #30586
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3103699

    So this chick is definitely the one pictured. She charges a little more then the other Lenoir girls. Virtually no English. But I had a great time. Will I repeat. Probably not. But don't let that deter you from trying.

    $$ for HH.
    Everything covered? GFE? Mechanical?

  12. #30585

    Jazzy Ain't A Freak

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAFreak  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone been with this provider? That thinking of pulling the trigger since she's close to me on the north side.
    First time. I had been with her when she was about 7 months along. It was a great time. Her hormones must've been raging and those nips were incredible. No need to go into details because that Jazzy isn't like that, today.

    Saw her about a month ago. Thought I'd written a review- anyways- she looks like it's been a rough ride. Those sweet tits are now sock puppets. Her mic skills were awful. I'll give her this. She tried. And tried. But to no avail.

    She's off Airport Road and has a spot behind one of the hotels. I was bummed because a few months back she was on fire.

    YMMV.

    Wail On!

  13. #30584

    Mrs Jazzy's BBBJ

    Have anyone been with this provider? That thinking of pulling the trigger since she's close to me on the north side.

  14. #30583

  15. #30582

    Mature Provider

    Good morning Mongers.

    I am searching for a mature or VERY mature provider. Any leads would be appreciated. Feel free to PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape